Anime Summer 2013

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Anime Summer 2013

Post by Nurin »

KAY, what am I watching this season... err... Almost only:(I'll resume in single words)

Watamote - Fun

DxD new - Oppai

Kaminomi Megami hen - Saikou

Inu hasami - Fuuun

Monogatari series second season - ..... :?

it's what I am watching this season
Call me Nurin!

rock96
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rock96 »

Meh, let's do it once again. This time with reactions.

Watamote - WTF I'm watching, oh man is it painful.
KamiInai - I like it so much... hey, the hell with that twist?
Love Lab - cute girls doing cute things.
TWGOK 3 - Keima being Keima.
Monogatari 2 - Hanekawa creeps me out...
Dangan Ronpa - this is tragic.
Neptunia - cute girls doing cute poses, alright.
Illya - no words, only emotions.
Uchouten Kazoku - liking it so far.

Meanwhile~
Railgun S - da best adaptation in all Raildex, hands down.
Dansai Bunri - it's so strange that I can't get past the 1st ep.
Madoka 1st movie - so awesome~
Are you a Zombie? - a pantsushot in the 1st ep. killed me. I need some time to recover~
Welcome to the NHK! - on the 4th ep. It's hard to watch two series about hikki...
Rental Magica - subs, screw russub. On the 4th ep.
Also, Ano Hana, GJ-bu, Sakurasou, Oregairu, Fate Zero - 2nd half. These are what I'm finished with.
Rewatching Hyouka on BD, by the way. Lovely.
Kadi - hero we don't deserve.
Honorable mention for moderating and translating Campione, editing Gekkou and Hakomari.
O White Knight standing sadly amidst hordes of filthy plebs, return to us, please.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I have been watching "Day Break Illusion," and I am reminded of "Madoka" strongly the more I watch it.
Meinos Kaen
Reader

Post by Meinos Kaen »

Watamote. ... Is it weird that I want to hug Tomoko and never let go? Damn, she's so... I mean, rarely have I felt so bad for a anime character. O_O
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

That's true, I feel bad for Tomoko sometimes :lol:
Call me Nurin!

Tony Yon
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

Post by Tony Yon »

Gin no Saji. It's not too 'fancy' but it's interesting on it's own right (at least so far 1-4... Though 5 is a bit... 6 is out but i haven't download it yet...)
it doesn't have something like righteousness, ecchi, or lots of humor. But i still 'attracted' to follow this series...
Basically KIA
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

When I read the word ecchi on your post tony, I couldn't help but to remember about this episode of HS DxD, where Rias and Akeno fight with exposed breasts and the way Xenovia ask Ise to make childs with her(so easily...) :lol:
Call me Nurin!

bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword

Post by bestnumber?8721 »

In case nobody knows (highly doubt it but) the last 3 eps of oreimo came out... Only found out yesterday too
Technically I'm an evil spirit.

Can edit stuff if need be, I've just been bored and busy... for the past 2 years
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

bestnumber?8721 wrote:In case nobody knows (highly doubt it but) the last 3 eps of oreimo came out... Only found out yesterday too
lol, I watched them saturday, and I could say
Spoiler! :
Kyousuke seu filho de uma puta!
As you guys speak english I can say that out loudly
Call me Nurin!

bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword

Post by bestnumber?8721 »

If tat was a spoiler which ruined everything, n I know wat tat meant, I'd hunt u down for spoiling it...
Technically I'm an evil spirit.

Can edit stuff if need be, I've just been bored and busy... for the past 2 years
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

No, the spoiler is just inapropriated language....
Call me Nurin!

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Yeah...I will have to say that what they did was totally selfish and self-absorbed. Only a schmuck would do what they did. They could have handled that situation much, much better, no matter how I think about it (it is you guys' fault that they are perverts).
Spoiler! :
More seriously, WHAT THE !#@$#! WERE THEIR PARENTS DOING?! I know teenagers like and keep their secrets from their parents, but this takes the cake. I know that Kyousuke and Kirino lied to them, but that does not dismiss the failings of their parents to see the signs and stop their kids from acting so depraved. Even more so, their friends and Kyousuke's potential lovers just took it up the rear almost like it was nothing. My point is that there was no accountability to any sort of authority or rectification of the wrongs done. If any of Kyousuke's friends were truly his friends, they should have brought his parents or the police into the situation. I know that the end result was "we should just call it off" by mutual agreement between Kyousuke and Kirino, but that does not change the fact that they hurt a lot of people in the process. In short, I am disgusted with their behavior and their willingness to try to justify what I could only describe as evil.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

ainsoph9 wrote:Yeah...I will have to say that what they did was totally selfish and self-absorbed. Only a schmuck would do what they did. They could have handled that situation much, much better, no matter how I think about it (it is you guys' fault that they are perverts).
Spoiler! :
More seriously, WHAT THE !#@$#! WERE THEIR PARENTS DOING?! I know teenagers like and keep their secrets from their parents, but this takes the cake. I know that Kyousuke and Kirino lied to them, but that does not dismiss the failings of their parents to see the signs and stop their kids from acting so depraved. Even more so, their friends and Kyousuke's potential lovers just took it up the rear almost like it was nothing. My point is that there was no accountability to any sort of authority or rectification of the wrongs done. If any of Kyousuke's friends were truly his friends, they should have brought his parents or the police into the situation. I know that the end result was "we should just call it off" by mutual agreement between Kyousuke and Kirino, but that does not change the fact that they hurt a lot of people in the process. In short, I am disgusted with their behavior and their willingness to try to justify what I could only describe as evil.
Maybe we should do as Kirino says and not confuse the 2D and 3D world. It was just an anime so we should not get so jumped up about it.
Spoiler! :
Also, I feel that most of his friends/potential lovers already suspected that something was going on between the siblings(as Saori said in the cafe in episode 15 of S2), so it didn't come off as too much of a shock to them.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Rohan123 wrote: Maybe we should do as Kirino says and not confuse the 2D and 3D world. It was just an anime so we should not get so jumped up about it.
Spoiler! :
Also, I feel that most of his friends/potential lovers already suspected that something was going on between the siblings(as Saori said in the cafe in episode 15 of S2), so it didn't come off as too much of a shock to them.
lol Rohan, but even the anime/manga/light novel should consider even a bit of the real world(at least at this kind of histories), that's why I can approve Akkun feelings... :D
Call me Nurin!

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Nura rihan wrote:
Rohan123 wrote: Maybe we should do as Kirino says and not confuse the 2D and 3D world. It was just an anime so we should not get so jumped up about it.
Spoiler! :
lol Rohan, but even the anime/manga/light novel should consider even a bit of the real world(at least at this kind of histories), that's why I can approve Akkun feelings... :D
This kind of histories...?
Anyway, you have no right to approve of "Akkun's" feelings since you were the one saying he should have taken the harem route instead :P

Return to “Animes”