Anime Winter 2014

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Anime Winter 2014

Post by bestnumber?8721 »

... Winter [Anime 2014] is coming... (in best Ed Stark voice)

er... actually, its already begun... but...

anyway, at first glance, i personally think this season ain't as deep as Fall 2013, but there is some good anime coming up, n my opinion could change once i get to watch some of these shows

what'd u think?

my watchlist to try:

Chuunibyou demo koi ga shita Season 2: I need to watch season 1... i hear good things... :)

Gin no saji season 2: Yaaaay! Its back! Its back!

Mahou Sensou: I liked the start of the manga :) n plus i tried to push for it to be Tled as a LN... but we need more TLers... :( (subliminal messagin here... *cough* join us*

Nisekoi: Frick yeah!! this is one of the anime im looking forward to the most...

SeiYaku Season 2: hmmm... potentially... but i may watch it last...

Nourin: Take one vowel of n we get a certain user in this forum :lol: ... but srsly... i might try this...

Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda: the PV aint too bad in my opinion... too bad THERES NO SUBTITLES!!... will try...

anyway... there are still others which im curious about... like noragami, Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, d-frag, etc.

So... wat do u think?

EDIT: Changed to Sticky.
Technically I'm an evil spirit.

Can edit stuff if need be, I've just been bored and busy... for the past 2 years
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Anime Winter 2014

Post by Cindynka »

bestnumber?8721 wrote:... Winter [Anime 2014] is coming... (in best Ed Stark voice)

anyway, at first glance, i personally think this season ain't as deep as Fall 2013, but there is some good anime coming up, n my opinion could change once i get to watch some of these shows

what'd u think?

my watchlist to try:

Chuunibyou demo koi ga shita Season 2: I need to watch season 1... i hear good things... :)

Mahou Sensou: I liked the start of the manga :) n plus i tried to push for it to be Tled as a LN... but we need more TLers... :( (subliminal messagin here... *cough* join us*

Nisekoi: Frick yeah!! this is one of the anime im looking forward to the most...

Nourin: Take one vowel of n we get a certain user in this forum :lol: ... but srsly... i might try this...

Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda: the PV aint too bad in my opinion... too bad THERES NO SUBTITLES!!... will try...

anyway... there are still others which im curious about... like noragami, Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, d-frag, etc.

So... wat do u think?
Chuu2 2 is on my list to watch as well, I can't wait for it~

Gin no Saji 2 - OH YES.

Mahou Sensou - I have a feeling that this will be airing in Spring... They changed it a few days ago.

SeiYaku 2 - Already watched 1st ep and yes, I still do love it.

ImoCho - well, I'm kinda awkward after the 1st ep but probably I'll watch it

Then there's a few shows that MAY be interesting but since I haven't finished the Fall I'll probably watch them later...
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

bestnumber?8721 wrote:... Winter [Anime 2014] is coming... (in best Ed Stark voice)

what'd u think?

my watchlist to try:

So... wat do u think?

EDIT: Changed to Sticky.
Chuu2 - If you haven't watched the 1st season, watch it! I laughed a lot watching it. I approve of this choice.

Mahou Sensou - I remember reading the chapters on batoto if I'm recalling correctly so I'll be watching it.

Nisekoi - Def gonna watch!

Nourin - The description caught my attention so gonna try it out when it airs

D-Frag - Love comedy so it has the green light

Nobunaga the Fool - Looks interesting, so Wnyaut? :mrgreen:

Toaru Hikuushi E No Koiuta - Reminds me of Break Blade so gonna try it out

Honorable Mentions: Saikin, Onee-chan ga kita, Sugar*Soldier
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword

Cindynka wrote:
Mahou Sensou - I have a feeling that this will be airing in Spring... They changed it a few days ago.
... when was tat? coz according to anicharts, it says its still scheduled to appear in roughly a day...

Can edit stuff if need be, I've just been bored and busy... for the past 2 years
Himel
Literature Club Member

Post by Himel »

I am still watching fall anime, don't have that much expectation for winter. Nisekoi and chuu22 maybe
YANDERE AND PETTAN ARE THE BEST

stalker,BT fb updater
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cindynka »

bestnumber?8721 wrote:
Cindynka wrote:
... when was tat? coz according to anicharts, it says its still scheduled to appear in roughly a day...
Oh sorry :X I mixed up Mahouka with Mahou Sensou...
bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword

Ok...

Just watched Nisekoi... :| :) :D :lol:

Also... Called one of my friends a cyka (like sutka) on minecraft the other day... He had no clue wat I said :lol:

I need more Russian swear words... To expand my vocabulary of swear words I can tell someone

AnthonyRidad
Reader

Post by AnthonyRidad »

While I haven't checked out the other shows yet, I am absolutely stoked about Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil. The first episode just blew me away, and I've always been a fan of magic and explosions. :O
I've been a fan of anime for 8+ years, but these days I spend most of my time silently criticizing the ecchi. *staaare*

I'm also the author of Reaper Ex Magus, a serial novel heavily inspired by my favorite light novels. Please check it out!

https://www.jukepopserials.com/home/read/947
bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword

Hamatora is decent, tho somewhat predictable from wat I've deduced in the 1st 2 episodes...

Still, it seems promising

Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

Tch, I should have downloaded the new animes instead of downloading maoyuu maou yuusha....
Mahou sensou and Hamatora looks promising to me.
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
Kouen no Ten
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kouen no Ten »

bestnumber?8721 wrote:Hamatora is decent, tho somewhat predictable from wat I've deduced in the 1st 2 episodes...

Still, it seems promising
Hamatora gives you the deception of being predictable, it's the other way around in reality. I bet you were too focused on the story of those two episodes to notice anything.
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Update I guess?:

Chuu2 - Just as hilarious as the 1st season. I'm very pleased :D

Mahou Sensou - Surprised me on how they didn't follow the manga intro but still entertaining

Nisekoi - I really like the animation! I wonder if it's gonna be 12 ep or 24 ep

Nourin - Literally just watched it a couple min ago and I have to admit the animation style is different but I like it!

D-Frag - Very surprising! All of the lolz are present here

Nobunaga the Fool - Getting an Aquarion Evol vibe here.

Toaru Hikuushi - All about airplanes yo

Saikin - Trollage at its finest. Reminded me of Twitch chats for some odd reason so I feel compelled to -> ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و Kawaii your donger ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

Onee-chan ga kita - I gotta admit, it has feels. I'm gonna enjoy her antics

Sugar*Soldier - Haven't found it anywhere so it might get dropped or stalled till a later time

Shout outs to Nagi No Asakura for being brilliant and Pokemon XY for not nerfing Ash and making him look like a bum
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Kouen no Ten
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kouen no Ten »

Bioniccc~~~ You simply can't miss Hamatora!><
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Kouen no Ten wrote:Bioniccc~~~ You simply can't miss Hamatora!><
How is Hamatora? I was on the fence on it. I've been hearing some good things about it though so I might take it out for a test spin. 8)

bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword

Silver spoon, the Vice President scene always makes me laugh :)

Return to “Animes”