ASOS Brigade: Important!!

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

He means the ASOS announcement video. I don't like it either. :?
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Damn man, you're WAY too obsessed.
Leader of KH SOS
Astral Realm

Post by Leader of KH SOS »

I assume by now everyone's heard but the DVD's will be in Haruhi order. At least the standard ones will be. see http://www.sos-dan.com
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Well, at least they did something right :roll:
Setherzam
Void Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Setherzam »

boooo normal dvd is done in Haruhi broadcast
Kenotic
Astral Realm

Post by Kenotic »

To their credit, someone over there (ASOS/Bandai) has felt the backlash - and reiterates something I've heard more than once: their hands are tied-
The Regular Edition DVDs contain the exact same episode order as released in Japan on the R2 DVDs. Table A lists which episode is contained on which volume DVD.

Due to pre-existing contractual obligations, the regular edition MUST contain the R2 DVD ordering of episodes. This was set in stone, there were no exceptions.

After deeply intense negotiations to try and please the existing fan-base, we are able to release a Special Bonus DVD in the TV Broadcast order as an extra. We are deeply grateful to the wonderful people at Kadokawa Pictures for their hard work and allowing this special feature for North American audience.
I'll also give them credit for releasing a special edition in the right order. I'll probably go to the trouble of making my own DVD version with English dubs in Kyon order, mostly just for fun when I give it to friends to watch.

Return to “Animes”