[RELEASE] Kuroshitsuji: Phantom and Ghost (NDS)

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

PhantomandGhost
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

[RELEASE] Kuroshitsuji: Phantom and Ghost (NDS)

Post by PhantomandGhost »

UPDATE: The patch has been released! Grab it at here! :D

I'm part of a team hoping to create an English Patch for the Black Butler DS Game "Phantom and Ghost"! The game was released in 2009, so I think it's very unlikely that we will get an official translation after all this time.

The game follows an original story written by Yana Toboso. It's set in Brighton and includes new game-only characters. Players can control either Ciel or Sebastian in a chose-your-own-adventure game featuring puzzles, mini games, and much loved characters.

We have extracted the script, and are looking to recruit new members to assist in the translation!

We run on a 'pick what you fancy' basis meaning all translators are free to choose when and what they'd like to translate, so even if you don't want to be involved with a full project, even a small investment helping out here and there would be hugely appreciated! :)

We currently have several native Japanese speakers, so this project would also be ideal to beginners looking for some practise as you can get help and support from our lovely team.

For more information, please visit our website. You can contact me at this forum, through our tumblr, or by emailing [email protected]

Please consider getting involved, and help to spread the word about this project! Thank you for reading!!
Last edited by PhantomandGhost on Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
PhantomandGhost
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: [RECRUITING] Kuroshitsuji: Phantom and Ghost (NDS)

This project is officially 1 year old today! We're over halfway through translation of Sebastian's route, and nearly a quarter of the way there for Ciel.

We're still open for volunteers and we love having new members, so please consider getting involved by following the links in the post above. I hope we can make the dream of releasing an English patch for this game a reality!

Thank you for your time :D
PhantomandGhost
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: [RECRUITING] Kuroshitsuji: Phantom and Ghost (NDS)

I'm excited to announce that Sebastian's route is now 100% translated!

Ciel's route has several scenes in common, so I'm anticipating that progress on that may go a little faster as well!

We are still looking to welcome new translators and translation checkers to help us ensure that our release will be devilishly good. If you'd be interested in lending a hand, please do get in touch via http://phantom-and-ghost.tumblr.com/volunteer or by emailing [email protected].

Thank you!
PhantomandGhost
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: [RELEASE] Kuroshitsuji: Phantom and Ghost (NDS)

After over 2 years of hard work I’m delighted to announce that the Black Butler: Phantom & Ghost English Patch has been released! It is fully playable and includes translations for the main storyline and all of the bonus content.

Check out the trailer for a preview of what’s in-store, and grab the download from our blog!

If you have questions or come across any issues, please direct them there, or email [email protected]
We hope you enjoy!!

Return to “Games & Computing”