Nintendo DSi!

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Nintendo DSi!

Post by Dan »

My bro got me a DSi for my birthday! I'm using it now. It's a pain to type using this stylus, so this is the last time I'll use it for browsing forums. Plus it seems to have a much slower connection.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: Nintendo DSi!

Post by onizuka-gto »

Yeah virtual keyboards are a pain, to use.

That's why I got the G1 google phone instead, this qwerty keyboard is great for typing on, and I can finally get to use my mobile broadband will actually being mobile. If they put 3G on the dsi that'll be worth buying it, but right now no real incentive to buy the new one, they only made few improvement that won't really change the style of games being developed
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

onizuka-gto wrote:Yeah virtual keyboards are a pain, to use.

That's why I got the G1 google phone instead, this qwerty keyboard is great for typing on, and I can finally get to use my mobile broadband will actually being mobile. If they put 3G on the dsi that'll be worth buying it, but right now no real incentive to buy the new one, they only made few improvement that won't really change the style of games being developed
lol sound like your advertising your phone.

baka baka baka
Setherzam
Void Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Setherzam »

b0mb3r wrote:
onizuka-gto wrote:Yeah virtual keyboards are a pain, to use.

lol sound like your advertising your phone.

Buy the G1 google phone and use the promotional code oniGTO to receive the patented eyebrow growth formula. Just rub the lotion on your brows every morning and night and you'll have bushy brows like the big man himself!
warning: nosetdatenorguaranteethatyouwillhaveanyincreaseinbrowmass
Buy one now!
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Setherzam wrote: Buy the G1 google phone and use the promotional code oniGTO to receive the patented eyebrow growth formula. Just rub the lotion on your brows every morning and night and you'll have bushy brows like the big man himself!
warning: nosetdatenorguaranteethatyouwillhaveanyincreaseinbrowmass
Buy one now!

BANNED

:twisted:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Games & Computing”