Wii User

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Umiman
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Umiman »

Smash Bros Melee announced that the free online multiplayer would probably not have voice chat. Why? Why?!

*reads TheDefend's posts*

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Umiman wrote:Smash Bros Melee announced that the free online multiplayer would probably not have voice chat. Why? Why?!

*reads TheDefend's posts*

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!
because the demand to hear pre-pubes teenagers with high sqeaky voices as they smash you to the ground, would actually drive people away from the game?

I dunno about you, but voice chat is overrated. I'm hear to beat you up, not hear you whine. :roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

I don't like voice chat either. Heck, even text chat between children freaks me out.

But I wish they would at least implement text chat into before and after matches with friends.
TheDefend
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by TheDefend »

it giving some.... white strip when it's turned on.... (dun't know how to explain it XD)
Baka Tsuki Lurker -Transform-> Baka Wolf Lurker
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

TheDefend wrote:it giving some.... white strip when it's turned on.... (dun't know how to explain it XD)
Are you talking about the flickering on the TV? does it happens when you at the menu? or only happens when you play a game?

what tv are you using?

is widescreen? plasma? LCD? ray-tube? what resolution you running at? what region? pal? NTSC?

does it happen during the day? Night? or all the time?

information, thedefend, its not like we can see whats wrong with it.... :roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
TheDefend
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by TheDefend »

AAAA that's why there is something that i forgot to mention in last post..... it's tube, PAL/NTSC and the res... don't know... the flicker happen only when using Wii(menu,game) maybe it's the cable?
Baka Tsuki Lurker -Transform-> Baka Wolf Lurker
Janny
Astral Realm

Re: Wii User

Post by Janny »

I know that this comes in late...but. If it just flickers when you turn it on: that's normal. The TV is changing the mode, so it flickers when showing the Health-&Saftey-Guidelines...a few times, then it should be back to normal.^.~
NAd....about the deutsch...thingieXD.
If you have a A in your german-class, then you should practice. xD I don't know in which year you're having german, and I'm fully aware of that german is a difficult language...and even I'm doing mistakes.And I'm a native speaker. And we don't want to start speaking about my mistakes when it comes to english.
But your text would have been right, if you would have said:

Schlechtes Deutsch ist für Dummköpfe[the word "dummkopfen2 doesn't even exist xD]
Ich mag es, die Deutsche Sprache zu sprechen.
Ich hab ein A im Detschunterricht.

Well...that would be it. xD
But I just tramped over that post and had the feeling of saying something about it, so don't take me too serious. XD

Return to “Games & Computing”