Snow Sakura

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Beware the talking cat »

I need to get around to watching Seto no Hanayome. So much to watch, so little time.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
zoonkie
Astral Realm

Re: Snow Sakura

Post by zoonkie »

Why the hell do people still thing that Naruto and Sakura will get together? It is blatantly obvious that Naruto and Hinata will end up together. I mean, Hinata sacrificed her own LIFE to save Naruto's. No way in hell Sakura would ever do that. Naruto also has never had ANYONE tell them they love him in his whole life. Naruto will realize he has strong feelings for her that have been blinded by Sakura. NaruHina is 100% guaranteed.
Last edited by Poke2201 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Spam links are spam.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

lol man chill. Also this is the wrong forum to post since Snow Sakura is a game, not Naruto. But yeah I understand the current online banter about this potential couple. When I 1st read this chapter years ago I totally lost respect of sakura but later make up for it. Also as much as I am a Hina supporter you sir are looking at a shonen genre. They usually put love on the back seat. Hell we could even get an ambiguous ending who ends up who whenever this series ends. just saying don't have too high expectations. Naruto isn't what it was anymore.

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Snow Sakura was a beautiful game.

I like Saki and Kozue's routes.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

zoonkie wrote:Why the hell do people still thing that Naruto and Sakura will get together? It is blatantly obvious that Naruto and Hinata will end up together. I mean, Hinata sacrificed her own LIFE to save Naruto's. No way in hell Sakura would ever do that. Naruto also has never had ANYONE tell them they love him in his whole life. Naruto will realize he has strong feelings for her that have been blinded by Sakura. NaruHina is 100% guaranteed.
But everyone knows Naruto will end up with Sasuke
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Please dont start this...
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

NARUTO NARUTO NINJA NINJA KAWAII DESU DESU SAKURA ^_^
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

i just see an ambiguous ending for naruto....or he just dies whatever.

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Seriously? Topic is derailing as I speak XD
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

^ Fine. Can you u tell me why I should even play snow sakura? I am a bit biased but I feel a bit turned off my the moe and school setting it gives off. I love wonderful story and I heard SS is good but those two factors kills me.

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

The school setting is just a framing device really. The characters themselves are a nankama and they actually meet more in your house rather than at school. Also, many of the plots focus on serious things, like one characters habit of smoking because of stress, one characters torn feelings for her friend; who is utterly in love with you and is also in love with you herself. Theres more than just that too. Your "best friend" is really one of the most hilarious and really quite deep characters of the story. Fanservice is a minimum also. (You'd think because it was an eroge it would be like that....)

Want anything else?
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

^ not really. My taste in stories (in anime at least) is changing due to age. I use to love the rom-com stories of guys in highschool. Now I'm in college I appreciated shows like Genshiken and Honey and Clover and NHK. I understand the VN mostly target the male demographic. Many are projecting themselves onto the nameless protagonist and living through a high school dream they desire. "Hey let's got to a monster school" or "hey a cosplay school cool!" I been very picky in choosing stories that has strong themes. Is also I am kind of sick that stories basically show a normal guy with good economic standing, non-existence parent for convenience, a house, etc. Kind of want each stories setting have a twist or something. For example the Fate/Stay Night uses mythical figures (though many will say to me is bastardization) while Cross Channel they are stuck in an endless loop or Ever17 sets in an underwater setting or even simple stories like Narcissus that takes place mostly on the road. Blah rants goes on forgive me.

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well Ever-17 has a good amount of time travel stuff.

Return to “Games & Computing”