Where can i read Fate/Stay night

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Where can i read Fate/Stay night

Post by ben1234 »

Higurashi and Fate/Stay got their anime because of their large fanbase, not because they were famous. Many people including myself only heard about them after the animes were announced.

There's a lot more famous ones that will only get hentai OVAs like Rance (god bless him), Sharin no Kuni, G Senjou no Maou, MinDeaD BlooD, etc.

And guess what?

They're as good if not better than Higurashi and Fate/Stay (except Rance, but that's a whole different matter).
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

A large fanbase= popular? ^^" thats why more people became aware of them and they became famous, thats what happened or so i think...

And i found out about higurashi before the animes though.
(even if i did believe it to be a love story until i read the manga ^^" sent chills up my spine as i read it in the morning.)

And Moe_Ronn asked about famous visual novels... not OVAs? or are those Visual Novels too? I havent seen those names (except the infamous Rance) so i am not sure... and furthermore... i cant understand jap... so i cant understand those stories either >"<
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Const2k
Senior Project Editor

Post by Const2k »

b0mb3r wrote:speaking of which, i haven't read this. i refuse to watch the anime till i read this. where can i find an English version with all the h scenes.
O.M.F.G... Is it really easier to write than to read? :evil: I've answered this question 3 (three) posts above your one.
Moe_Ronn wrote:mirror moon finished translating it all haven't they?
Yes and no. "Yes" - because FSN is completely translated, and "no" - because full patches haven't been released yet (editing in progress, beta-testing pending). Source: mirror moon's FSN page
"To Edit & Punish. Securing the Stability of the Wikicommunist State."

Return to “Games & Computing”