ZOMG PS3 PS3 PS3

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

I finally found one yesterday. Now I have all three.
Stratosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Stratosphere »

I'll get one, eventually. There are some exclusives on it that I want(DMC4, MGS4, FF XIII), but they don't come out until late next year.

Most of the others titles are multiplatform and I can get them for my 360.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

typhonsentra wrote:I finally found one yesterday. Now I have all three.
wow. can you spare me some charity, kind sir?

:P
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
ArGus
Astral Realm

Post by ArGus »

My brother got a PS3 a couple days after Christmas. I was surprised that the local Wal-Mart had two available PS3s. :shock: Anyway, the PS3 looks nice. Plus, I think it's a lot more durable than the PS2.
Okay, here are my thoughts on the next-gen consoles.

Wii: I think it's a really cool idea, but it's not for me. Plus, the only games I would probably get would be Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It would be pretty much a repeat of the GC. :(

X-Box 360: The 360 has some pretty good games. Gears of War, Elder scrolls: Oblivion, and Halo series, I guess. Doesn't really seem worth it for me.

PS3: Mainly got it for the exclusive titles. MGS 4, RE 5, FF XIII, Heavenly Sword, and some other games. At the moment though, the only worthwhile PS3 game is Fall of Man. Just beat it, and I loved it. :D
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Yeah I agree completely with you man. The PS3 has all those exclusives that I want to get my hands on.

Return to “Games & Computing”