Visual Novels

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Visual Novels

Post by hobogunner »

@Ben: I searched my usual spots and couldn't find it, sadly. :?

Also, Shichi, I'm working on it...have my comp up to do some stuff with the files while I'm away, they are ".noa" archives, so extracting stuff from them is possible, but takes some time, I also don't know what to do with the re-encoded output yet, but I'll figure it out. (The program brute forces into memory / rewrite, so I'm converting about 800MB to raw data.....so it will take some time.)

I also haven't even attempted to start the game, cracking it has been pushing me around in circles. :lol: but, it should all end soon (I hope).

If this method doesn't work, I have an email sent out, but if I can't do it with what I have, then odds are it's not likely. (Though, nothing's ever impossible, it will just take me 2 days. 8) )

I'll also see what I can dig up (with both the one my group was planning to do and the one you put up) tomorrow while I'm not using my schools resources. (And abusing the brains of my fellow students. :roll: )

@Hikari: I don't think you'd want me to do that, even if you did. :lol:
Spoiler! :
It would consist of: That chick with red hair was hot. She did that one guy, somewhere. Random stuff happened, they ran into each other again, and did it.
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
YoakeNoHikari
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by YoakeNoHikari »

Thanks for the laugh XD

As for clover heart's, I found a link and am checking its viability. I also found the complete soundtrack to it. I'm unsure as to whether it can still be downloaded though : / Which is the thing about P2P.
Even eternity can be encased in ice.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

@hocchan: natsu no ame is just as zen of omochikaeri reviewed it to be, and then some.. 8) meaning i am driven that closer to acknowledging the reality that there can be death by (sleep deprivation caused by playing) eroge.. :?

and ever since i came across vn review lists, i honestly can't picture keeping up with monthly releases given my clearing speed and the titles i have pending play/completion..i'm seriously worried for my future.. :?
Last edited by shichinanatsu on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

YoakeNoHikari wrote:Thanks for the laugh XD

As for clover heart's, I found a link and am checking its viability. I also found the complete soundtrack to it. I'm unsure as to whether it can still be downloaded though : / Which is the thing about P2P.
P2P is more than sketchy. :?
shichinanatsu wrote:@hocchan: natsu no ame is just as zen of omochikaeri reviewed it to be, and then some.. 8) meaning i am driven that closer to acknowledging the reality that there can be death by eroge.. :?

and ever since i came across vn review lists, i honestly can't picture keeping up with monthly releases given my clearing speed and the titles i have pending play/completion..

i'm seriously worried for my future.. :?
I'm more concerned about the fact you linked us to every single one of those. :lol:

Also, no such thing as sleep deprivation while playing an eroge. It's for a good cause, sleep doesn't matter. :roll:

Edit: OH! That's what I wanted to tell you, this program is going to take me a while, if I even remember about it by the end of the week. What I had setup didn't work....so, back to the drawing board.
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

@hocchan: people not knowing about some things should never be taken for granted, hence the linking efforts.. 8) and hey, people died playing comp. games for 24+ hours, although most definitely not of the eroge variety.. :?

i'd help you with script extraction, if not for my dinosaur build.. give us a heads-up when you're done, i'd like to see how far i've gone with reading/TL ever since clearing Shuffle!.. 8)
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

shichinanatsu wrote:@hocchan: people not knowing about some things should never be taken for granted, hence the linking efforts.. 8) and hey, people died playing comp. games for 24+ hours, although most definitely not of the eroge variety.. :?

i'd help you with script extraction, if not for my dinosaur build.. give us a heads-up when you're done, i'd like to see how far i've gone with reading/TL ever since clearing Shuffle!.. 8)
Well then you can set a new world record! :lol: (I'm joking, please don't.)

If you want to butt-heads about, I'm certainly up for it. (I figure the IRC is the easiest way for instant messaging, Rizon then put in a username, and it's #[email protected] for the field beneath U/N. Then just hit connect, and cancel when it asks you to register your name (it's just weird to attempt to, and if it fails, you lose your name.) [Though, be forewarned I'm going to sleep in an hour.]
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

@hocchan: unfortunately i'm a bit strapped for free time.. i'm expecting dc3 and sakura no reply in 2-3 weeks time, so i'm on one-track mode to clear at least natsu no ame, then some of the others listed in my previous post, before i'm shipped to hatsunejima. 8)

anybody here know the where-to-go/what-to-do for pulling off Capturing God Mode?? :lol:
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

shichinanatsu wrote:@hocchan: unfortunately i'm a bit strapped for free time.. i'm expecting dc3 and sakura no reply in 2-3 weeks time, so i'm on one-track mode to clear at least natsu no ame, then some of the others listed in my previous post, before i'm shipped to hatsunejima. 8)

anybody here know where i can go to learn Capturing God Mode?? :lol:
.....I'm happy I haven't stepped down that path yet. :lol:
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

hobogunner wrote: The main thing that turned me away from it personally is that the SFX for sex they use are the equivalent of a wash cloth molesting a sponge. I did not appreciate that.
I'm not joking when I say this....you mean it's NOT supposed to sound like that?

――罨――
阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Cosmic Eagle wrote:I'm not joking when I say this....you mean it's NOT supposed to sound like that?
Well.....here are the 4 sound files they use for every scene. The first two are licking, and the bottom two are the back and forth......I don't even.
Spoiler! :
The file names are the intensity level of "churning" there's intense churning through "discreet" churning. :roll:
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

I take your word for it then...I always thought it should sound like churning....apparently I was wrong....

――罨――
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Cosmic Eagle wrote:I take your word for it then...I always thought it should sound like churning....apparently I was wrong....
Well, it should, but not at 100 RPM..... :roll: :lol:
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

Anyway...join the WA2 translation....

nah...but if you have nothing else you may want to join in

――罨――
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

That decision will have to wait a week until I play it....then, maybe.

Should I hack it and get my own script to upload to the wiki? (If I do translate)

Although, I will certainly edit... :lol:
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

hobogunner wrote:That decision will have to wait a week until I play it....then, maybe.

Should I hack it and get my own script to upload to the wiki? (If I do translate)

Although, I will certainly edit... :lol:
The script is there on the project page....

――罨――
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Return to “Games & Computing”