Persona 4

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Re: Persona 4

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Because then
Spoiler! :
Nyx wouldn't have been sealed away for good.

And wasn't the eventual conclusion that they wanted to avoid time paradoxes?
Umiman
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Umiman »

I believe the eventual conclusion was: " We don't really know what will happen, so we better not risk it."

Sounds like a nyan-nyan strategy to me.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

A WHAT strategy?
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

p-u-s-s-y
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Goddamn autocensor.

We need to get rid of that.
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

I kind of thought we'd gotten rid of that nyan-nyan poking word filter.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Apparently not.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

they had a live concert where they played a bunch of persona music: Persona Music Live ~ Velvetroom in Akasaka Blitz

the DVD comes with the cd I think, here's one of the songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oyKtzOJp0Q&NR=1
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

So due to new pc I finally have a rig powerful enough to run the pcsx2 smoothly. I downloaded a Persona 4 iso. Luckily is the dubbed version, meaning I can hear the sweet japanese voices and have the english translation. The bad news is that my vacation days are coming to an end so I am not sure how much time I need to devote in beating this. So the folks who beat it can you give me an average how long it took you to beat it?

baka baka baka
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Ow...really ow. this game is hard. I spend like 40 minutes in Yukiko's dungeon and I met this lvl 14 mage monster. It completely wipe the floor and I lose all my Personas I've won. I am a bit confused. Am I suppose to immediately rescue Yukiko on the same day? or can i come back another day to save her? or can I keep coming back to the same dungeon over and over again on the same day? this is the hardest rpg game I've every played yet (super mario rpg was the 1st, then FF4)

baka baka baka
FNX
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]

Post by FNX »

b0mb3r wrote:Ow...really ow. this game is hard. I spend like 40 minutes in Yukiko's dungeon and I met this lvl 14 mage monster. It completely wipe the floor and I lose all my Personas I've won. I am a bit confused. Am I suppose to immediately rescue Yukiko on the same day? or can i come back another day to save her? or can I keep coming back to the same dungeon over and over again on the same day? this is the hardest rpg game I've every played yet (super mario rpg was the 1st, then FF4)
You can get out of the dungeon whenever you feel like it, and you can come back the next day and try again with every sub-boss beaten (if you did beat them), the enemies respawn and so do the treasures. As long as you rescue the person before the next foggy day you can keep on coming and going. To know the day the fog is going to appear if I do remember right it's after a series of days where rain do not stop, so if you see in your calendar a few days of rain and you haven't rescued Yukiko then you know what will happen
La unica manera de medir la vida es por medio de la pasion de vivirla...
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Thankfully I was able to rescue her the next day, which was a cloudy day. The day system is a bit confusing. Am I suppose to rescue people on sunny days? Also would you recommend I grind by visiting the TV world or improve my social links?

baka baka baka
FNX

Post by FNX »

Cloudy days are not a problem, rainy days are, if it rains for a few days and you do not rescue the person, well, let's say that you will hope you had a save data of a few days before

In my experience, I found best to go as far as the mid boss on the first day (if possible) and the next few days Ill go with social links, mostly try to go to the battle on rainy days (it will rain from time to time) as long as it's not a series of days with rain everything is fine, the reason behind this is that you cant do much on rainy days, if I remember right only your indoors social links (music or drama clubs) are available so most of the time you wont be able to do anything. One last thing is that whenever you go to the Tv and return if you see Nanako or Dijima as a social link take advantage since those are the only social links you can do when tired of battle
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

I always rush through the dungeons as quickly as possible--plenty of time for social links when your friends aren't dead.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
FNX

Post by FNX »

Beware the talking cat wrote:I always rush through the dungeons as quickly as possible--plenty of time for social links when your friends aren't dead.
I think I did that for first and second dungeons but beyond that you will barely make it to the sub-boss alive, even in the first dungeon if you are not careful the first boss can kill you quite easily. On my second game I did just that one day and over with the dungeon

Return to “Games & Computing”