Runescape

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Runescape

Post by Poke2201 »

Well Runescape is huge...
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yeah but I will probably take twice as long to manage entering in my account. :(
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Yeah well, just leave your computer for 5 minutes and then comeback with a cup of hot chocolate.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

That still leaves all the attempts of username and password before I manage to log in...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well then. Have fun waiting 10 minutes, then 20, then 30, then 50, then 80....
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yeah so you understand the problem...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Make a new account and bot.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Oh no, I am too lazy to begin everything again...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Do it. Just dont train combat.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

But then I wouldn't be able to do a lot of quests...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Start Botting. Its what all the cool kids do.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

... What is the point of letting a game play itself? :?
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Its awesome to watch.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Perhaps for you, I never found much fun in it...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Its fun to watch when you have something else to worry about.

Return to “Games & Computing”