Rpapo's Translation Assistant.

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

rpapo
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Rpapo's Translation Assistant.

Post by rpapo »

You will find, however, that the output from the JUMAN parser doesn't fit very well with my dictionary lookup stuff, so only some of the words parsed out by JUMAN will have proper definitions listed in the output window.

You will also probably notice that (1) the JUMAN parser has a limited vocabulary, and (2) the parsed output mostly matches the parser output of Google Translate. The reason for that, I am told, is that the guy who originally did the JUMAN parser wound up hired by Google. The main parsing differences are because the JUMAN evolves, and the version I am using is 5.1.
rpapo
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Rpapo's Translation Assistant.

Post by rpapo »

Provoked by a non-developer user who was curious about my program, I devised an installation package that virtually eliminates the pain previously associated with setting up the program.

Try this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/au0td4pc36mkf ... o.msi?dl=0

If you have an problems with it, PM me. It is quite possible I may have to define the Visual Studio 2013 C/C++ runtime modules as an installation dependency.

Return to “Games & Computing”