ZOMG PS3 PS3 PS3

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Guest lol
Astral Realm

ZOMG PS3 PS3 PS3

Post by Guest lol »

Who here's planning or has already bought a PS3? I wont be able to buy one yet because my parents want me to earn the money to buy it myself -.-'. I'm expecting to get one during January 2007.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

i will. when they are around £200, but that depends if i see any games that interest me.

:roll:

I like pretty graphics but i got use to it with the XBOX 360, so unless they got something good, i might not bother.

:P

And if im really desperate for good looking games, i might as well just get a xbox.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

good looking games, PC is still the best.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

you got me there.... :roll:

well i suppose i just might as well forget about an xbox 360.

mind you, i'm interested in the Wii, i have a DS lite, and the trauma center one, really got me interested, love that doctor game. 8)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

I'm a Sony fanboy lol. Xbox SUCKS and Wii also SUCKS!

I bought my PSP, my PS2, and my PS1 all on the opening days. Unfortunately, I couldn't do the same with the PS3. I don't regret one bit buying my Sony systems. My Xbox and Gamecube on the other hand, were sold 2 weeks after buying them.
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

dont worry GL, your not the only sony fanboy here. we are pretty much dominated by sony in our lives anyway.

please tell me if you do not have a Sony product that is 5m away from you.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

actually you are right, the only sony thing i have in my house is a PSP.

I dunno where it is, but i accidently updated the software from 1.5 to 2.XX after that it was worthless, i remember using it for watching animes and reading ebooks, but then i got bored.

I then bought a DS lite black.
Fantastic, been playing it at leased 5-6 days a week.

its addictive, and especially after i got Super Robot Wars on it.

:)

to be frank i really enjoy it, and i love the party games since it seems like everyone i know owns one.

You know when you on to something when you have a texas hold up poker game with real money, using your DS because you can't find any cards. 8)

@Onizukademongto
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

lol, I looked around and was about to reply 'I don't!'

until I noticed my PS2 on the ground..^^;

and, yeah, I want a PS3 too..but I'm too poor...T__T

anyone want to buy it for me?

^__^
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

i will. but then you will have to bid for it on ebay.

no favorites when it comes to auctions im afraid.
:P

@Onizukademongto
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

Sony makes silicon chips as well :P
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Heh, I thought I had no Sony products around me until I reached into my pocket for my PSP o_o. But seriously Oni, if you PSP is 2.71, you can use programs to get back your 1.5 functions while retaining your 2.71. Unfortunately, I upgraded mine to 2.8 ._.' but my psp is still great, I got pimpstreamer via eloader and now I can watch anime from youtube with it.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

sony is on par with microsoft, they like to dip their toes into everything.

THe only pure gaming company is this console war is Nintendo.

Its a shame that people like to dismiss Nintendo, but it seems like Sony, the multinational and muti-product selling company is really staking everything it got on the PS3, the shares for Sony (SNE) on the NIkkei is at a terrible, 4000yen.

While Nintendo, shares hase rocketed to a amazing 27,700yen per share.

I mean really, At this moment in time only nintendo knows how to make money in this market.
Sure there past president, was not the best, they had commit the sin of the Jedi, and was toppled by the evil siths.

But its a new hope, they have changed, and they will bring back the golden era of gaming.
:)

something that will mean more then just having better graphics, and sound.

Which i can oint out is what i'm already use to on my PC, every year i upgrade, and it s a never ending race.
If i care only about graphics, then i would stick to PC gaming.

No. i want something different. something that will excite me.

Fortunately for Nintendo, that is the Wii. 8)

@Onizukademongto
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

>_> I still dislike the wii... Look at the selection of PS3 games! MGS4, FFXIII, Armoed Core 4, that Gundam game, fall of man, motor storm, heavenly sword, it goes on and on. PS3 > all! Sure I admit that the wii is interesting but I hate their game selection. What are they gonna do when wii comes out? Pull out old n64, SNES, NES, and GC games and shove it into the system. They lack a wide game selection; Nintendo always just pulls out a nother mario <insert game theme here> game. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if I saw mario accouting, mario shopping, and mario iron chef.
cotton
Astral Realm

Post by cotton »

I bought an XBOX 360 on Monday. Today I bought the just-released Gears of War.

Oh my god.

I mean...

Oh! My! Frickin'! GAWD!

This game is the reason computers were invented.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

I'll still believe that the only good games that will ever come to the xbox360 will be Halo 3, and Gears of War. All my friends agree with me too ;). One of my friends is using his X360 as a paper weight sometimes since he finds it almost completely useless

Return to “Games & Computing”