Far Cry 3

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

°Sapphy°
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Far Cry 3

Post by °Sapphy° »

I noticed that there's a section for games but there aren't new topic! This is an heresy! ç.ç I hate everyone!

*cought cought* Back serious... Yep, new topic on a game blablabla C: and I LOVE videogames, but I don't have time to play... So I like this section! *nonsense*
Well, what do you think about this game? *points the title*
A little informations:
Spoiler! :

Far Cry 3 is a first-person shooter, which also features role-playing game elements including experience points, skill trees, and a crafting system. The player has the ability to take cover behind objects to break enemies' lines of sight and also to peek around and over cover and blindfire. The player also has the ability to perform silent "takedowns" by performing melee attacks from above, below, or close behind. The game's narrative director, Jason Vandenberghe, said that the story mode map is around ten times larger than in the game's previous installments. Players are given the ability to survey and plan out their attacks with stealth takedown combinations and also tag enemies with the camera in order to track their movement once they break the player's line of sight.
The game also includes a variety of side-quests. One such side-quest involves the player hunting the many different wildlife species on the island for upgrading purposes. There are even some rare hunts that the player must undertake to reach the highest level hunt upgrades. The rare hunts feature wildlife not typically found during normal play.

I complete the main story in... mmm... 24 hours, I think... but I still have to do many things! Half of the map is still entirely in the hands of the pirates. But I waste a lot of time doing the side-quests :lol: I have to do them in a PERFECT way. u-u
Weeeell, if someone has the game, we could play online!
raffreddato
Haruhiist Disciple

Re: Far Cry 3

Post by raffreddato »

What is the gameplay like?Is it more similar to Just Cause or to Grand Theft auto? Or is it completely different? I never played it, but i like these kinds of games.
Seriously, what kind of ugly videogame is 'My Sister is a Goth Lolita'? A title like 'My Sister is a Tsundere' would be a lot more fascinating. Moreover, i could lend MY sister to the game designers as a specimen o_o
°Sapphy°
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by °Sapphy° »

Weeeell, first of all I don't know Just Cause (xD) but I can tell you that the gameplay is similiar to GTA, but it isn't so "free": you can complete the main story but you can also explore the island, do the side-quests (kill the pirates, find rare animals...), there're items to collect and create. You can also "steal" (in truth don't have an owner xD) cars, boats, quad... a large amount of things to do! *^*
For example, I enjoy conquer the pirates' outposts without their notice, but you can also start shooting randomly xD There are many skill to learn and also many recipes to try... There're many things! x°D

What do you think?
raffreddato
Haruhiist Disciple

Post by raffreddato »

I saw a trailer on youtube, it seems nice for the exotic scenary and for the gameplay, but i think the story is too creepy.

I know, GTA has a violent plot too, but it often has comic parts, instead this one seems more like an horror game story (i am talking about the scenes with 'slaves' and 'transformations').

Said this, it's cool that you can choose between killing or avoiding them, it stimulates the player's creativity!
Seriously, what kind of ugly videogame is 'My Sister is a Goth Lolita'? A title like 'My Sister is a Tsundere' would be a lot more fascinating. Moreover, i could lend MY sister to the game designers as a specimen o_o

Return to “Games & Computing”