.hack//Link Translation Project looking for help!

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kazetrigger
Astral Realm

.hack//Link Translation Project looking for help!

Post by Kazetrigger »

Hi, I'm Kazetrigger. I am a translator over at the Dothackers community forum who is responsible for translating .hack//Bullet and I am also involved in the .hack//Link translation project.

This is why I am here. You see, the translation team for the game consists of only three of us and we lead rather busy lives. This means that the project is progressing very slowly. What we would like is to find Japanese to English translators to help us complete the game's dialogue in a timely fashion.

If you are a fan of .hack//Link or are simply looking for a project to work on, this could be for you. All dialogue is in a text format that requires a text editor like Notepad++ to edit. If you are interested in helping out, please let me know, or go over to the Dothackers community forum and look for Kuukai or me, Kazetrigger. We can get you brought up to speed.

Return to “Games & Computing”