Chibi Vampire/Karin light novel 9 ?

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Dreame Quill
Astral Realm

Chibi Vampire/Karin light novel 9 ?

Post by Dreame Quill »

Does anyone know where to find an English translation of the last Chibi Vampire/Karin light novel? They left us on such a cliffhanger?

I heard Tokyopop still sells manga in other countries than America-could I order it online?
rpapo
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Chibi Vampire/Karin light novel 9 ?

Post by rpapo »

Dreame Quill wrote:Does anyone know where to find an English translation of the last Chibi Vampire/Karin light novel? They left us on such a cliffhanger?

I heard Tokyopop still sells manga in other countries than America-could I order it online?
I am pretty sure the translator was well along in translating it when the company shut down. If I remember correctly, it was even listed with a release date on Amazon. But then the company shut down. If it works like any other company, though, I am pretty sure the unfinished translation remains the property of TokyoPop, and they will not let it go without getting a good chunk of change for it.

Having read the whole manga series, and the eight of nine LNs in English, I briefly toyed with translating the last volume from Japanese, out of frustration, but in the end left it alone, both because of Tokyo Pop's rights, and because my plate is quite full as it is. I think I went so far as to try and order the Japanese version of the book, but had some trouble doing that.

Return to “Manga & Novel”