Translations of the Day.

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Translations of the Day.

Post by Teh_ping »

Alright, so many choices for me to go around.

Basically, I’ll be doing up a translation of a part of a certain volume in a certain series. This is kind of a ‘teaser promotion’ program from me to garner interests in series.

Rules for me include:

1.No 18+ content. (Yaoi and Yuri are out of the question, goodness)
2.If I can’t find the Japanese RAWs for it, I’ll just whack the Chinese version in.
3.I won’t be doing translations of stories that have been translated. (for example, I can work on Unicorn 10 in this place, but I won’t be doing Unicorn 1)
4.I won’t be doing licensed stories.
5.No translations on weekends (what’s the point of calling it TotD…but I need rest after all)
6.Series chosen are all up to personal choice. You might see me do series you don’t expect me to do.
7.The translations are done in a 1 hour limit. (a.k.a. three themed story of the day ala Bungaku Shoujo style). I will just leave it hanging if time's up, or if I don't feel like completing it in an hour.

Titles with purple themes can be uploaded onto the BT wiki/teaser feedback page.

...Since it's so hard to think of what series to add, I'll work on Hikaru every Monday and Biblia on Tuesday.

The following is the tentative schedule.

Monday: Hikaru (Replace with teaser series once Unicorn is done.)
Tuesday: Biblia (Replace with inactive series to update on BT once Unicorn is done.)
Wednesday: 3 mins Boy Meets Girl
Thursday: Inactive series to update on BT
Friday: Teaser.

Without further ado, let’s begin. (do note that unlike the other website I am hosting it on, this
one will have haruhi censors from time to time.)

Also, here's a checklist of the translations:

—Study break, April 2 2013, to May 21 2013—

March 29, 2013 — (Rabbit Love, Volume 1 Prologue, Pyokon! The thing that came flying out.)
March 28, 2013 — (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, Volume 2, Chapter 8 )
March 27, 2013 — (Short stories, Boy meets girl in 3 minutes, The ills of the filling-in education and the girl at a corner of the classroom)
March 26, 2013 — (Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Volume 1, Chapter 1)
March 25, 2013 — (Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro…… Volume 1, Chapter 1)

March 22, 2013 — (Penguin Summer, Chapter 5)
March 21, 2013 — (Kamisama no Memochou, volume 6, Chapter 1)
March 20, 2013 — (Short stories, Boy meets girl in 3 minutes, 3 min 30cm)

—Overseas trip and projects, March 5 2013 to March 19 2013–

March 5, 2013 — (Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Volume 1, Chapter 1)
March 4, 2013 — (Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro…… Volume 1, Chapter 1)

March 1, 2013 — (Baka Test v10.5 Me and Yuuji and the Dangerous Black Magic)
February 28, 2013 — (Baka Test v10.5 Me and the Future and Summoned Beasts)
February 27, 2013 — (Rising X Rydeen Volume 1, Prologue)
February 26, 2013 — (Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Volume 1, Chapter 1)
February 25, 2013 — (Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro…… Volume 1, Chapter 1)

February 22, 2013 — (Baka Test v10.5 Me and Yuuji and the Dangerous Black Magic, First Part)
February 21, 2013 — (Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, Volume 9, chapter 4, The Crow that laments the end of the world, last part)
February 20, 2013 — (Gakkou no Kaidan, Volume 10, chapter 9, After that)
February 19, 2013 — (Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Volume 1, Chapter 1, Third Part)
February 18, 2013 — (Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro…… Volume 1, Chapter 1, Part 1/Third Part)

February 15, 2013 — (New Seitokai no Ichizon, New Hekiyou Academy Student Council Minutes (First), Volume 1 Prologue), don't worry, Sugisaki Ken is still the protagonist.
February 14, 2013 — (Shakugan no Shana SIII, Future and Hope Chapter - Flame Hair Burning Eyed Hunter, Shana, final part)
February 13, 2013 — (MM! Volume 10, Chapter 4, The duel between the Big Eater that breaks the limit. Last Part)
February 12, 2013 — (Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Volume 1, Chapter 1, Second Part)
February 11, 2013 — (Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro…… Volume 1, Chapter 1, Part 1/Second Part)

February 8, 2013 — (Hentai Ouji, Volume 1 Chapter 1, Hentai-san to Warawanai Neko, Part One.) Kinda sick atm, but here's a page worth of text.
February 7, 2013 — (Accel World Volume 9, Chapter 3, Last Part)
February 6, 2013 — (Allison, Volume 4, Chapter 8 The Train Called Conspiracy, First Part)
February 5, 2013 — (Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Volume 1 Chapter 1: Natsume Sōseki "Sōseki's Complete Collection, New Edition" (Iwanami Shoten))
February 4, 2013 — (Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Volume 1, Chapter 1 Aren't you already dead? (Need to change the title), Part 1/First Part) I am taking over this project in place of Kira.

February 1, 2013 — (Baka Test v10.5 Me and Rabbit and an Ambiguous First Love, second last part)
January 31, 2013 — (Tokyo Ravens Volume 1 Chapter 1, A Certain Son from the Branch Family, Part 1)
January 30, 2013 — (Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Volume 11 Epilogue, Awakening of a King, First Part)
January 29, 2013 — (Rental Magica Volume 11, Chapter 4 Inquisition of a Magician Part 2)
January 28, 2013 — (Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Volume 1, Chapter 6 City of Aliens, Final Part)

January 25, 2013 (Kuroihikari's post) — (Last Savior - Prologue)
January 25, 2013 — (Phantom of Inferno Volume 1, Chapter 4, Raid on the Pier)
January 24, 2013 — (Shippai Kinshi Volume 1, Epilogue)
January 23, 2013 — (My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected, Chapter 7: The God of Romcom will occasionally do something good, Final Part, 2nd half)
January 22, 2013 — (My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected, Chapter 7: The God of Romcom will occasionally do something good, Final Part, 1st half)
January 21, 2013 — (Slayers Volume 15, Main Series, Demon Slayer, Final Part)

January 18, 2013 — (Sugar Dark, Hole 3 Grave Robber, Final Part)
January 17, 2013 — (No Game No Life, Volume 1, Chapter 1, Part)
January 16, 2013 — (Mushi to Medama, Mushi, Eyeball and a Sterile Disinfection, Final Night: Start of Disinfection/Part)
January 15, 2013 — (Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Volume 3, Chapter 4, Part 2/Last Part)
January 14, 2013 — (Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Volume 3, Chapter 4, Part 2/First Part)

January 11, 2013 — (Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Volume 1, Epilogue/Last Part)
January 10, 2013 — (Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Volume 1, Epilogue/First Part)
January 9, 2013 (Kuroihikari's post) — Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance v9 Epilogue
January 9, 2013 — (The story involving the original eyepatched girl, First Half, Chapter 5, Part 7/Latter part) aka Another
January 8, 2013 — (Ro-Kyu-Bu! Volume 2 Scene 4, Part)
January 7, 2013 (Jonathanasdf) — Date A Live Volume 6 Chapter 2 Part 4
January 7, 2013 — (Rokka no Yuusha, Warriors of the Six Flowers, Volume 1, Prologue/Part)

January 5, 2013 (Kuroihikari's post) — Strike the Blood LN

January 4, 2013 — (Campione v12 Epilogue)
January 3, 2013 — (Baka Test v10.5 Me and Rabbit and an Ambiguous First Love, first part)
Spoiler! :
Even till now, I had a recurring dream.

That was a scene I saw after school during primary school.

What that girl wrote on the blackboard silently, in the classroom where the sunset was shining into.

She wasn’t punished, nor was it her duty. On first glance, it looked it was something done based on unknown purpose.

She would write and erase, and after erasing, write again.

That kid kept repeating this seriously—this girl left an exceptional impression within my heart.

“Yes. I think it’s great to have Himeji Mizuki-san as the rearing committee member.”

I was nominated during the first class meeting during 4th grade, and couldn’t help but freeze.

“I find that it’s a good idea to choose Himeji Mizuki-san!”

“Isn’t it perfect? It’s a plain and boring job anyway.”

“It sure suits our ‘Plain Lover’-san!”

I could hear whispers from all around. The only ones who would call me that were those classmates who’re in the same class as me in 3rd grade.

“Himeji-san, what is it?”

The facilitating teacher said, and everyone looked over.

“We…well, that…”

I have to refuse it. Even though I had that thought, I was so nervous that I couldn’t speak up properly.

At this moment, the stares that were shot at me got sharper.

My mind was in a blank, and I could only lower my head.

I have to refuse it.

It wasn’t that I hated the job, but that my body’s frail. If I get hospitalized, I’ll have to be excused from school for a long time, and that’ll cause a lot of trouble to many people. I don’t want that…

“I, I…”

I try to squeeze the words up, but the intensity from everyone’s stares got even stronger, and I couldn’t say anything.

“—You’re not willing to?”

I heard a concerned and friendly voice.

I looked up, and saw that the boy sitting at the table next to me is talking to me.

“…Yes.”

I nodded my head.

“I see. If you don’t like it, it’s fine to say it out.”

I looked at the boy, and saw him give a bright smile as he said,

“Erm, can I call you Mizuki-chan?”

I nodded my head silently.

And then, that boy stood up and said to the teacher for me,

“Sensei, Mizuki-chan is very obscene!”

……………Eh?

The boy had stares rained all over him as his voice rang through the classroom.

Ah, well…wait a moment…that sounds like it means another thing altogether.

That boy ignored my doubts as he repeated it again clearly,

“Mizuki-chan is really obscene!”

It, it really means another thing when you say it like that!

“Wa, wait wait.”

I hurriedly pulled the boy who still wanted to continue. Don, don’t repeat such a line so many times!

“? What is it?”

The boy gave me an incredulous look, seemingly not understanding why I was trying to stop him. Uu…how, how am I going to explain this…

“I, I, I’m not obscene…”

“Eh? Aren’t you not willing?”

“I, I’m not willing.”

“Then, it’s the same, right?”

“I’m unwilling, but I’m not obscene.”

“???”

The boy looked cute as he blinked. Ah, what should I do…he didn’t understand at all…

“Aki-kun, the way you say it makes it sound like ‘that kid’s very H’, you know!”

“How pitiful~ Aki-kun’s bullying a girl here!”

“Onee-chan will get angry too!”

The boy’s friends seemed to be teasing him and having fun with this as they spoke up.

On hearing that, that boy finally seemed to understand what I was trying to tell him.

“Ah, no, it’s not like that! It’s a misunderstanding! Mizuki-chan’s obscene but isn’t obscene at all!”

“Which one is it?”

“An, anyway, it’s obscene to be a rearing committee member!”

“Aki-kun, you can’t say that either!”

This situation continued in class as everyone was looking at us.

Auuu…I, I really couldn’t take it…

“We, well…I’m willing to be a rearing member…”

I was not used to the stares everyone shot at me, and couldn’t help it as I decided to become a rearing member. Uu…I’ll have to talk to the teacher about what’ll happen when I get admitted into hospital…

My name’s written on the blackboard, under the ‘Rearing member. Girl’ column.

“Well then, how about the boy rearing member? Is anyone willing to nominate himself?”

The teacher looked around and asked everyone. The column boy rearing committee member is the only empty slot left.

Who will it be…?

I wanted to know whose name will be written on it. If that person’s going to work with me, I would end up bothering him a lot. No, maybe no one will raise names because nobody wanted to work with me. If that person get nominated and didn’t like this job, it would cause trouble for me too…

It’s really depressing to think about it.

And right beside me,

“Er, erm! I’ll like to be a rearing member too!”

The boy just now raised his hand energetically.

“You want to be a rearing member!? Aki-kun!? Really!?”

“Aki-kun. Do you know how to take care of animals here!?”

“Alright, I’ll do it too!”

And, after he said that,

“Mizuki-chan, please take care of me.”

The boy turned to me and smiled.

“Ye, yes. Please take care of me too…”

And this was the first encounter I had with Yoshii-kun.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Translations of the Day.

Post by Misogi »

Sounds interesting. That's an original way to discover some unknown or forgotten series.
Teh_ping wrote:You might see me do series you don’t expect me to do.
Okay, now I can expect anything good from this.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

TL Notes for the previous work:
Spoiler! :
1. As noted in volume 5 question 4, if we take out the 'Hime (姫)' from Himeji Mizuki, we get 路瑞希 (ji-mizuki), which sounds like 地味好き (jimisuki), or plain lover.
2. What the boy wanted to say was, いや, らしい, which would mean ‘no, it seems’ (literal) or it seems that Mizuki-chan doesn’t want to do so. Without the comma, いやらしい means ‘very obscene’
January 4, 2013 — (Campione v12 Epilogue)
Spoiler! :
Godou realized that that was happening within his dreams.

He should be fast asleep in bed after celebrating Christmas Eve with his friends. But even till this point, Kusanagi Gudou’s consciousness was wandering on a plain in the middle of nowhere.

He looked up, and saw a crescent room.

Other than that, it was a barren land with nothing to see.

There were neither birds nor buildings. To put it strongly, the tall wild silver grass grew erratically, and there was a mysterious autumnal atmosphere.

What caught Godou’s attention was the sound of the zither that echoed through the barren land.

It did not sound like music performed from a Japanese zither, yet it was undoubtedly a wonderful tune that had the flair of a foreign country. No matter where it was, this tune was definitely created from a Western place that was distant from Japan.

Godou did not have any destination in mind in his dream as he could not help but walk around the plain to look for the musician.

It had been less than half a month since he heard Luo Cuilian’s performance on the Yueqin. Perhaps it was because of this that he could affirm that this performance did not come from his sworn sister.

Perhaps this was the performance of someone who bore sadness and remorse that could not be erased inside the heart?

This imagination appeared in a corner of his mind. The pulses of emotions that came with the delicate sounds caused Godou to feel many emotions within him in a way that was unlike him.

At this moment, he could hear a reciting voice.

In the past, there was an evil dragon in the sea. The king immediately pulled the bow and shot the arrow, hitting the dragon right in its chest—

On hearing this voice, Godou could not help but shudder.

It felt like he heard a song praising that he had to meet his sworn enemy sooner or later. What came out of it was hatred for the enemy, the urge to resist, and the heart to fight.

And so Godou hurried up and approached the owner of the voice.

He pulled aside the tall silvergrass and saw the musician and singer in front of him.

“It’s you!”

Godou was shocked. A person he met before appeared on the other end of his sights.

There was a pretty princess with flaxen-colored hair and cold glass-colored eyes sitting in the middle of the barren land, dressed in a bright Juunihitoe with a trapezium-shaped zither.

The Princess of Glass he met in the Netherworld.

The Princess noticed Godou’s arrival, and stopped playing the zither in her hands as her lips showed a slight smile.

“I had been waiting for a long time, Rakshasa King. Please forgive me dearly for being rude by appearing in your dreams without your permission tonight.”

“It’s really nothing at all, but why are you in my dreams!?”

The Princess of Glass gave a clearer smile in response to Godou’s doubt.

“In fact, I’ve received an order I have to hand over to you from the goddess, your adopted mother, and was handed the skill of dream watching.”

“Adopted mother—in other words, it’s Pandora-san?”

She got carried away and called herself his adopted mother. He only met her in his dreams, and he soon remembered the memories he had in the Netherworld.

“That is correct.” The Princess of Glass merely answered.

“Speaking of which, I can’t see it easily if I don’t use that ‘Ram’ or something. But why are you sent here to pass the message? Isn’t my relationship with Pandora still good?”

“The one before me and the ancestor of that goddess…the two of them can be said to be of the same hometown if their origins were tracked down; that is our relationship.”

The Princess simply left the story hanging, and Godou did not try to pursue on further.

It was hard to express the details, so he decided to go straight to the point instead.

“Then, what’s the message for me?”

“Yes, a few days ago, the Perseus King you recalled died as he was preparing for an expedition as the ‘King of Arrows’. Please be careful.”

“Perseus’ dead!?”
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Translations of the Day: StB V1 Prologue

Post by KuroiHikari »

Let me put one here for fun, this is something I'm checking out based on kira's recommendation.
Spoiler! :
A town in midsummer—

That town was called Itogami Island. It was a small island floating on the Pacific Ocean. It was a man-made island built with carbon fiber, resin, metal and magic.

The white moon hanging high in the sky was coldly shining on the sea surrounding the town.

It was approaching midnight, and it wouldn’t be long before the date was going to change.

The windowpanes of buildings without light was reflecting street lights and revealing an appearance like a cracked magic mirror. The downtown before the station was a sea of dazzling neon. There were late night operating family restaurants, karaoke, and convenience stores. The streets were still overflowing with youths.

While innocently making merry and laughing, they would sometimes talk about trifling rumors.

It was a pointless topic just to distract themselves from boredom. The common urban legend would be of the fourth primogenitor. It was the hearsay about a vampire that was said to be somewhere in this town.

A man said in a serious tone. The fourth primogenitor was indestructible even for an immortal. Without possessing any blood-related brethren or desiring control, and just accompanied by twelve Kenjuu worthy to be the incarnation of calamity, he sipped human blood, slaughtered and destroyed. He was a ruthless heartless vampire disconnected from the way of the world. He was the monster that destroyed countless towns in the past.

A girl said with a bored-looking face.

—Hmm, and?

Itogami Island, Demon District. Things like monsters weren’t unusual in this town.

Even if it’s the world’s strongest vampire.

At that time, the rumored fourth primogenitor had been walking through a path that led to a residential area.

He had the appearance of a young male, who put the hood of his white parka on and was carrying a convenience store bag.

His age was around fifteen, sixteen years old. He looked like a normal high school student, the truth was that he was a high school student.

Almost like the fur of a wolf, the color of his forelocks was slightly pale. However, even if that was included, he had nothing especially conspicuous. He was just like a normal boy anywhere.

It wasn’t not like he was tired but his footsteps were languid. What was inside the convenience store bag was two pieces of limited-edition ice cream. It was the mood of a male high school student, who was asked by his sister—who suddenly wanted to eat ice cream in the middle of the night—and went out to the neighborhood convenience store to buy it.

There were pedestrians other than the boy on the path.

They were two young ladies wearing brightly colored yukata.

They were probably a little older than the boy. They still had the atmosphere of a student, but they had the charm not of a high school student. Their face profiles that he peeked at time to time had thick makeup, however, they were quite a beauty.

The boy walked while distancing himself from the two. However, as they were not used to wearing wooden clogs, their walking was slow. The distance between them gradually shortened. Riding on the night breeze, the smell of their perfume came drifting over.

A small scream arose in front of the boy.

One of them tripped over a step, lost her balance and fell down. The hem of her yukata widely opened, and even the thighs of the lady, who landed on her backside, ended up exposed.

The boy subconsciously stopped and gazed at that.

However, what drew his gaze was not the opened hem of the yukata, but the nape of their necks. Peeking at the space between the collar of the yukata and their tied-up hair, there were their slender necks, and their white bare skin.

Even under the dim street lights, he clearly knew the position of their transparent blue blood vessels.

The boy lost his breath and was staring at that.

Like he was assailed with a violent thirst, he softly purred just once. The reason he covered his eyes with his right hand was perhaps to conceal red-dyed irises.

The bizarre presence, resembling something unearthly, was released quietly from his whole body. The ladies, who had raised their voices and were laughing, had not yet noticed that.

“……!”

Then, in the next moment, the boy pressed on his nose, and made a short sigh.

In that position, he walked away once more like nothing happened.

A crimson fluid leaked out from his fingertips. A lukewarm sensation spread out within his mouth. It was a nosebleed.

It was the sweet metallic smell of blood.

While he violently wiped his dripping nosebleed, the boy quickly left that area. Behind him, the laughter of the ladies continued even now.

High above their heads was the moon of midsummer. The lukewarm and moist sea breeze was blowing through within the town.

“…Give me a break.”

Not certain who he was talking to, the boy muttered. His nosebleed had not yet stopped.

A forest in midsummer—

Dazzlingly burning, the bonfire illuminated the Shinto grounds of the late night. What was shining on the front shrine was the faint moonlight. The reason that the air was coldly freezing over till one forgot the season was due to the barrier enveloping the shrine.

The sounds of the noisy bugs were practically inaudible now.

A girl was sitting at the middle of the spacious shrine in silence.

She still had some child-like looks, but she was a girl with pretty looks.

She was thin and slender but she did not have the impression of being frail. Rather, like a forged blade, she was a girl that made one feel her elegant toughness. The reason for thinking that way was perhaps her serious-looking pursing lips and the strong light dwelling in her pupils.

What the girl was wearing was a uniform of a private junior high school in Kansai.

It was a prestigious school of the Shinto lineage, but few knew that that’s the lower branch of the Lion King organization.

There were three visitors before her in the shrine.

Being blocked by the bamboo blind, she couldn’t see their appearances. However, even she was made informed beforehand.

Called the “three saints”, they were the great elders of the Lion King organization.

In any case, while they were top-ranking psychics or magicians, the presence surrounding them was tranquil, and there was completely no sense of intimidation. That, on the contrary, was frightening.

The girl was subconsciously and tightly grasping the opening of her uniform sleeves. And then—

“State your name.”

She heard the voice from the other side of the bamboo blind. The tone was austere but it didn’t feel cold. It was a voice younger than she had imagined. It was the voice of a girl that held laughter somewhere.

“I’m Himeragi. Himeragi Yukina.”

The girl answered with a moment of delay. Being nervous, her voice faintly trembled. However, the lady on the other side of bamboo blind continued asking without minding that.

“Your age?”

“I’ll be fifteen in about four months.”

“I see… Himeragi Yukina. Your training began seven years ago, right? Right after celebrating your seventh birthday… You alone were brought to the organization during a cold night with falling snow. Do you remember about that day?”

The lady on the other side of the blind suddenly asked with a monological tone. Yukina’s spine felt chills. It was not like she investigated beforehand. It was that she read her memories. Treating Yukina’s mental barrier that was set up like nothing was her overwhelming super-intuitive perception.

“No…I only have warm memories.”

Yukina shook her head softly. Those words weren’t even the truth, so she should also have noticed that. However, she didn’t say anything. Instead, she continued her questions.

“Your grades seem good. Endou had spoken well of you.”

“Thank you.”

“There were many times I worked with Endou. She was an extremely excellent attack mage. Your mental barrier technique had the same peculiarities as hers. What else did Endou teach you?”

“The complete incantations and divination, there’s also illusions and purification of evil.”

“What about magic? Endou’s specialty should be of that field.”

“Continental wise, briefly. And just the foundation theory on Western magic.”

“Your battle experience with demons?”

“I had a total of 2 mock battle practices at the training center. None for actual battles.”

“What about martial arts?”

“I can use them tentatively.”

“Is that so? Although, that’ll be good.”

There was the presence of a lady laughing on the other side of the blind.

“—!?”

At that moment, Yukina sensed bloodlust explosively expanding out, and jumped.

Kicking the wooden floor, she turned behind and landed. It wasn’t an action from thinking with her head. Her body sensed danger, and moved on its own.

Splitting the air, a sword swung downward, and went through the spot that Yukina was siting just a moment ago.

If Yukina’s movements were even a moment slower, she would had certainly lost her life. It was a serious attack with a real sword.

Two large-build armored warriors dissolved out from within the darkness and appeared.

Wielding a boorish long sword, one was a faceless warrior. Then, preparing bows on its left and right sides was a four-arm warrior.

Their existences weren’t real. They were Shikigami created from incantation. It was probably the deed of someone out of the three on the other side of the bamboo blind. However, before realizing that, Yukina had turned to counterattack.

“Resound!”

Reciting a short incantation within her mouth, she concentrated mystical powers into her palm. Passing through the Shikigami’s armor, she struck that at its insides directly.

The armored warrior vanished in an instant. Only its excavated long sword was left.

Yukina grasp that long sword, used as a catalyst to create the Shikigami, in midair. Defending with the long sword she snatched, she warded off the attack from the two-eyed armored warrior. Then, immediately after her opponent finished shooting arrows, she swung the long sword horizontally, slicing it into two. The two-eyed armored warrior also vanished.

“What… are you trying to pull?”

While lightly panting, Yukina pointed the long sword towards the direction of the bamboo blind.

She didn’t have the intention of fighting anymore Shikigami. If the battle dragged on, Yukina, who was physically inferior, had no chance of winning. Even if her opponents were the elders of the Lion King organization, if they planned on continuing their joke, she would have to directly attack the Shikigami user. That was what she concluded.

It was almost like they were long waiting for that, there was the sporadic sound of clapping coming from the other side of the blind.

“Fuhahaha. That was a good judgment, Himeragi Yukina. You did well to get through this.”

She could hear the low deep voice of a man, laughing in satisfaction.

Continuing on with a voice that she couldn’t clear tell the age or sex of the person,

“Even if your weak points are malediction and divination, you possessing outstanding talent in spirit-vision and sword arts… just like the report said, you’re the ideal sword shaman, aren’t you? First, I’ll have to say you pass.”

“I pass…?”

Yukina sullenly frowned towards the voices of the elders she heard from the other side of the bamboo blind.

“Yes. In order for you to attain the qualifications of a sword shaman, you would, by right, have to study another four more months of verses. However, the situation has changed—now sit, Himeragi Yukina.”

The first voice of the lady spoke. She unwilling abide to her words and placed the long sword down.
“Now, let’s move on to the problem.”

“Okay.”

Yukina returned to her kneeling spot and sighed.

“That’s a good reply. First, look at this.”

Together with those words, something appeared from the gap of the bamboo blinds. That was a butterfly.

Flapping soundlessly, it landed in front of Yukina, and transformed into a photograph.

What was photographed was one male student wearing a high school uniform. Someone seemed to have taken his photo secretly of him having a friendly chat with his friends. Defenseless, he had an expression full of openings.

“What’s this photo?”

“Akatsuki Kojou is his name. Do you know him?”

“No.”

Yukina honestly shook her head. It was actually the first time she laid eyes on that face. The lady probably expected that answer from the beginning. She went on asking further without any emotion in her tone.

“What do you think about him?”

“Eh?”

Yukina was bewildered by the sudden question.
“I am not clear if I’m accurate with just the picture but I think that he’s probably a total amateur in martial arts, or maybe somewhat of a beginner. It doesn’t look like he’s wearing any specially dangerous fetishes, and it also didn’t seem like he sensed the presence of the photographer.”

“No, that’s not what I mean, I’m asking what do you think of him. In other words, is he your type?”

“H-Huh? What…?”

“For example, the good and bad points about his face, or whether you like or dislike his appearance. How about it?”

“Err… Are you making fun of me?”

Yukina asked back in a sully tone. She didn’t understand the elder’s true intention, but she felt the malice in their inappropriate questions. She ended up subconsciously reaching out for the long sword placed on the floor.

In respond to such a reaction from Yukina, the lady on the other side of the blind breathe out in dejection,

“Well then, I assume you’re familiar with the words, the fourth primogenitor, Himeragi Yukina?”

Yukina make a small gulp to her even more abrupt question. Almost anyone, who’s a proper attack mage, would end up being silence for a while just by hearing that name.

“Is this about Kaleido Blood? The number four primogenitor, accompanied by twelve Kenju—“

“That’s right. Possessing no blood brethren, being in sole seclusion, he’s the strongest vampire.”

The calm voice of the lady was heard in the shrine.

The fourth primogenitor, “Kaleido Blood”—

It was impossible for anyone with relations to demons to not know of that name.

That’s because that’s the title of the '''World’s Strongest Vampire'''.

It was not like he gave himself that title, but he was at least recognized by the world in that way. And then, even the ones, who should be opposing him, did not forcefully try to deny that. The fourth primogenitor was that kind of existence.

“However, I’ve heard that the fourth primogenitor doesn’t actually exist. That it’s just a kind of urban legend.”

There was a sign that the lady shook her head in response to Yukina’s words.

A primogenitor was an emperor, who controlled the blood clan of darkness. Wielding the most mighty magic powers, hey were the oldest “vampires of the beginning”. Accompanied by even thousands, tens of thousands of troops of their own race, they each built a self-governing dominion in one of the three continents.

“Certainly, primogenitors, whose existences are recognized by the public, are just a few. There’s the “Lost War Lord”, ruling over Europe; the leader of West Asia, “Fore Gazer”; and there’s “Chaos Pride”, supervising over North and South America.—Compared to them, the fourth primogenitor, having no blood race of his own, therefore also possesses no territory.”

“Indeed. However, that alone cannot be proof that the fourth primogenitor doesn’t exist.”

Taking over the lady’s words, the man warned in a rough tone. Continuing on was also the other elder’s voice.

“Do you the explosion that occurred at Tokyo on the spring of this year?”

“…?”

“There’s also the train incident in Rome four years ago, and the incident where a city in China disappeared. There was also the explosion of Manhattan’s undersea tunnel. In the old times, there was also the Sydney’s great fire disaster.”

“Don’t tell me… All these are the deed of the fourth primogenitor?”

Yukina’s expression turned stiff. What the elder had casually spoken were each atrocious large-scale terrorism events where there were large quantities of casualties. In any case, the criminal was reported to be unknown. However, if those were incidents concerning primogenitors, having that level of casualties could instead be said to be fortunate.

“Every situation’s evidences point out to the existence of the number four primogenitor.”

The lady, who spoke first, told Yukina, who had turned pale.

“They always appear at the turning point of history, bringing about atrocities and great destruction to the world. However, that isn’t just the problem. The fourth primogenitor’s existence disturbs the order and equilibrium of this world. Do you know the reason?”

“Yes.”

Yukina stiffly nodded.

They, the vampires possessing the racial trait of sucking blood and high cultivation and intelligence, are not necessarily beings, who are always hostile to humans. Many of them have adapted to and gotten fond of the human society, so they have been careful avoiding so far of making the whole human race their enemy.

Furthermore, between various nations and the primogenitors, they had made a treaty to ban indiscriminate acts of bloodsucking, so publicly, it could also be seen like peaceful coexistence was being realized. However, that was because that was determined by the power relation between the three dominions and it was being held onto by a delicate balance.

“The reason the primogenitors comply with the outcome of the sacred treaty was because, during this few decades, they have been continuing a three-way deadlock where they mutually kept each other in check. They are constantly frightened by the existence of a primogenitor other than themselves, so they didn’t have the leisure of making humans their enemies.”

“Yes.”

“However, if the fourth primogenitor, possessing the same level of power as them, appeared, that balance would quickly crumble, you know? At the very worst, it could even turn into a large-scale war, involving humans.”

“Do you know the whereabouts of the fourth primogenitor?”

Yukina asked in a tense voice. She had an extremely bad premonition about this for some reason.

“Yea. We’ve not confirmed it but we’re more or less certain.”

“Where is he?”

“The “Demon District” of Tokyo Metropolitan area, Itogami city—Giga Float.”

Yukina was lost for words for a while at her words.

“The fourth primogenitor… in Japan…!?”

“That’s the reason you’re called here today, Himeragi Yukina. By the name of the “three saints” of the Lion King organization, I order you to the duty of observing the fourth primogenitor.”

The lady informed her in a peaceful but forceful tone.

“I’m… to observe the fourth primogenitor?”

“Yes. And then, if you determined that your observation target is a dangerous being, please bring forth all your power and obliterate him.”

“Obliterate …!?”

Yukina trembled and was lost for words.

There was the fear of opposing the fourth primogenitor. There was also the anxiety whether she was fit for such an important task.

She did not slack off on her practices so far but she was an apprentice after all. She wasn’t conceited thinking that she could really defeat the fourth primogenitor. In any case, holding battle strength comparable to a country’s army, a primogenitor was a genuine monster.

However, unless someone finished him, someday many people would have to undergo a calamity.

“Accept it, Himeragi Yukina.”

The lady held out something from the gaps of the bamboo blind. The thing, which was shone on by the bonfire and floated out from the darkness, was a silver spear. Yukina knew its name.

“This is…”

“The seven-style demon-assaulting aircraft-spear, Schneewalzer.” Its inscription is Sekkarou.”

After the lady asked if she knew it, Yukina vaguely nodded.

Schneewalzer was a weapon that the Lion King organization developed to fight against the demons possessing special powers. Its spearhead was made with advanced metal refining techniques and possessed a streamlined silhouette similar even to the state-of-the-art fighter aircrafts. It was surely appropriate to give it the name of aircraft-spear.

However, as an ancient treasure spear was used as the core of the weapon, it couldn’t be mass-produced, it could also be said that only three existed in the world. In any case, it was the secret weapon of the Lion King, which could be definitively said to be the strongest of all weapons that could be wielded by a single person.

“This is… for me?”

While receiving the spear presented to her, Yukina asked with an expression saying that she couldn’t believe it.

However, the lady exhaled in great grief instead.

“Since you’re facing a primogenitor, I wanted to present you with even-stronger equipment, but this is the strongest battle article we could prepare in our present condition. Please accept it.”

“Yes, certainly… but…”

Upon saying that, Yukina made a bewildered expression.

What was held out from the gap of the bamboo blind wasn’t just the spear. A set of brand-new uniform that packed in vinyl and nicely folded was handed over. With white and light blue as its base color, it was a set of blouse with sailor collar, and pleated skirt. It seemed like the female summer uniform of a junior high school.

“Err, what’s this?”

“Your uniform. We had prepared something that fitted you”

“Erm… So, why a uniform?”

“Your observation target is a student of the school of that uniform.”

“Huh?”

Without understanding what she was told, Yukina was slightly confused.

“Eh? The observation target… the fourth primogenitor is a student? Eh?”

“Senior High section, Year One, Class B, Saikai private academy, seat number one. That’s the fourth primogenitor’s—Akatsuki Kojou’s— current social status. So, Lion King doesn’t have any talent, who could peacefully make contact with him, except for you, Himeragi Yukina.”

“Akatsuki Kojou… the person of this picture is the fourth primogenitor…? Ehhh!?”

Looking down at the photo that was thrown into the floor, Yukina’s eyes widened.

The sign that the “three saints” were wryly laughing leaked through the bamboo blinds. At that moment, Yukina finally comprehended it. Why they selected such an inexperienced sword shaman like Yukina for such an important task.

“I command you once more, Himeragi Yukina. Using even-more might than before, '''you’ll get close to him, in order to observe his actions'''. We’ve already taken care of the procedures for transferring to Saikai academy— That’s all.”

After arbitrarily saying all that, the presence of the elders behind the blind vanished.

Being left behind alone in the front shrine, Yukina just continued staring at the spear in her hand dumbfounded, while forgetting to breathe.

The fourth primogenitor. Transferring of schools. Make contact. Observation. Obliterate. Was it that she had gotten herself involved in some unthinkable disaster? Yukina thought that, as she instinctively released a small sigh.

It was a story a little after this where she, who was weak at things like divination, eventually knew that that intuition of hers was correct—
Last edited by KuroiHikari on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

TotD 7th January 2013. This is one difficult series to translate, on par with Shana...

January 7, 2013 — (Rokka no Yuusha, Warriors of the Six Flowers, Volume 1, Prologue/Part)
Spoiler! :
Legend had it,

That, when a demon awoke from the depths of darkness, when the world was turned to hell,

The god of fate would choose six warriors and grant them the power to save the world.

What this story would begin to describe would be the stories of these warriors who bore the mission to save the world.

In their story, there would be an important thing,

There had to be 6 warriors chosen to save the world.

Not 5, not 7. It had to be six people.

A boy continued to run within the forest covered with thick mist.

This was a young swordsman with flowing red long hair.

His hemp clothing had a layer of light leather armor over it, and his head had a metal forehead protector wrapped around. His right hand was holding a small but sturdy sharp sword.

The four straps of thick leather around his waists were particularly eye-catching, and each leather strap had several small bags on them.

“Haa…haa…haa…”

The boy was already covered in wounds, and his tattered hemp clothing revealed many wounds caused by sharp weapons below. The leather was burnt, the skin on his hands had burn marks imprinted on them, and the blood flowing out had already dyed his shoes. An ordinary person would have fallen unconscious if they were as severely injured as him.

The boy’s name was Aldelete Maia, 18 years old as of this point.

Aldelete, who kept running, turned behind to look. The fog and leaves had already blocked out the light, and the forest was covered in darkness. He could vaguely see a person amidst that dim and dark fog.

Aldelete was being hunted by someone. That person was only around 30m behind him. This is bad.” The moment he had this thought, a voice rang through the forest.

“Over there!?”

The girl yelled loudly with a high-pitched, gentle nestling’s voice.

“Damn it!”

The moment he heard that, there was a sharp knife thrown right at Aldelete’s feet. The silver blade that was about 3 meters long suddenly came flying through from ground where there was nothing. The tip of the blade was stabbed right at Aldelete’s heart.

Aldelete grabbed his sword with a reverse grip and swung out. The quartz on the sword’s hilt barely managed to block the tip of the blade, and the strong recoil caused Aldelete to fly back. The blade from before scattered as a pile of dust.

Aldelete rolled back, stabbed his sword hard into the ground, used the strength in his arms to support his falling body and leapt up. The next moment, 3 sharp blades attacked Aldelete rom the ground again. He managed to let his body graze the blades.

“Did I get him?”

The pursuing girl said. Aldelete landed on the ground and answered,

“…How naïve. You need to strike more stealthily if you want to finish me off.”

Aldelete said as he continued to run without stopping, and said when the fog got so thick that he lost sight of his pursuer,

“You need to work harder! How can the strongest guy in this world get caught just like this?”

“You’re really stubborn!”

The girl continued her pursuit. Aldelete held onto his right arms tightly as he continued to run. In fact, he did not managed to dodge the attack just now completely. His arms had cuts on them, and blood continued to flow. He was already at his limit trying to maintain a steady voice, hiding his injuries.

Aldelete ran as he looked at the back of his right hand. There was an inexplicable emblem carved on it, and at the center of this complicated flower pattern circle that was the size of a baby’s hand, there was a flower with 6 petals on it. The emblem was giving off a vague light red glow.

Aldelete stared at the emblem and muttered,

“How can I die here? How can a warrior of the six flowers die here!?”

The thing on Aldelete’s right hand was commonly called the emblem of the six flowers. It was the proof of a warrior chosen to bear the mission to save the world.

Legend had it that there was an abnormally horrifying demon asleep at the ends of the western mainland.

Its appearance was horrifying to talk about, and its power knew no ends. Its existence was said to destroy humans. Once this demon awoke from its slumber, it would command several thousand evil demons to invade the mainland and turn the entire earth into hell.

That demon never had a name, and everyone called it the demon lord.

Legend had it that when the demon lord was about to rise from its slumber, the god of fate would choose 6 warriors. The chosen 6 warriors would have a flower-like emblem on them, and those chosen 6 would be able to beat the demon lord.

Aldelete Maia was chosen as one of the Six and embarked on his journey to beat the demon lord. He should be meeting his companions, the warriors who were also chosen, bond with them and head to the place the demon lord was sleeping.

However,
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

Hope you don't mind that I use this thread too... but it won't be for "of the day".

My rules are just those that teh_ping posted regarding valid content, but nothing on time or frequency or length. Most likely I'll just be posting snippets of interesting stuff I just read and they hopefully won't be spoilerish. Also they will be very low quality as I will not spend much effort on editing it.

Now, onto the real things

Date A Live Volume 6 Chapter 2 Part 4
Spoiler! :
The familiar chime signifying the end of class shook Shidou's eardrums.

It usually symbolized the release from lessons, but right now for Shidou it was a warning sound on the same rank as the spacequake alarm.

That was because today was September 11th, Monday.

From now on the students from various schools would enter into preparations for the Tenou festival—and the executive committee had to go to venue in Tenguu Square to do a check of the area.

"—Well, it's time. Hurry up and get ready."

From the intercom equipped on his right ear, Kotori's voice could be heard.

"...Got it."

Shidou slowly stood up from his chair, and walked towards the lockers.

"Nu? shidou, where are you going? Aren't we going to check on the Tenou festival venue?"

Finding Shidou's actions to be abnormal, Tohka called out.

"Ahh... gimme a moment. Go ahead and prepare."

"Mu? O-okay..."

Tohka seemed confused, but for the moment nodded, and watched Shidou's back disappear.

In the same way Origami had been staring at him, but he acted as if he didn't notice and left the classroom, retrieving a large bag out of the lockers and walked towards the depth of the school.

"It'll probably be fine here."

He then stepped into the mens restroom in the furthest depths of the school, locked himself into a stall, and opened the bag that had been slung over his shoulder.

Inside was a neatly folded girls' uniform. ...'If anyone saw me like this then my life will really be over', thinking something like that, he took it out, and quickly started changing. By the way, in order to hide his body's shape slightly better it was a cardigan. It was a bit hot but his back and stomach couldn't be changed.

He then took out a mirror, and utilizing the make-up skills that was drilled into him the whole day yesterday, he decorated his face.

Finally, he put on the wig and the voice changer, and the transformation was complete.

"Mm... something like this huh."

"Shidou, your tone."

"...Something like this?"

Reminded by Kotori, he replied with a female tone. ...For some reason he felt like wanting to die.

However, it was not good to be negative. Without self confidence, something that could be accomplished could even become impossible.

Shidou stuffed the clothes that he had been wearing until then into the bag, and slinging the bag on his back opened the door to the stall.

Then, he noticed that there was a person by the urinals. It was Tonomachi.

"Hey, Tonomachi."

He gave a light greeting like always while he passed behind Tonomachi.

"Hey... huh?"

However, seeing Tonomachi's reaction, Shidou let out an 'ah' in a small voice.

"W-who... are you? Wh-why are you in the guys restroom..."

Tonomachi stuttered, and immediately blushed and turned his back to Shidou.

"Ah, w-well... Ohohohohoho"

Excusing himself with a laugh, Shidou dashed out of there with full speed.

"Why did he have to go to such an out of place restroom today of all days...!"

Confirming that Tonomachi wasn't chasing after him, Shidou immediately slowed down. ...Running causes his skirt the flap, and somehow that felt weird.

"...How can girls stand walking around outside wearing such a skimpy thing... Wouldn't just taking a slightly larger step cause their panties to be seen..."

By the way, right now Shidou was wearing shorts underneath the skirt. ...Regarding what was inside them, well, no comment.

"It's a good opportunity, so learn a bit about the hardships that girls face. It's also for the future."

"...Sure sure."

Shidou gave an apathetic reply, and like that walked towards the entrance of the building.

The three-person group Ai-Mai-Mii was already there, having a conversation about various unimportant things.

Shidou gulped, and holding back his nervousness placed his hand over his chest. ...Squish, a weird feeling. Now that he thinks about it, he was wearing the <Ratatoskr> special made super realistic breast pads. At that overly realistic feeling, his face turned slightly red.

"Sigh... the road ahead will be difficult. For now, just go with what we practiced."

"O-okay."

Pulling himself together, he shook his head around and proceeded towards the three.

After taking a deep breath, he called out to their backs.

"U-uhm."

"Nn?"

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

Each responding in their own way, the three of them turned around and inspected Shidou closely. —They're probably going to see through it. If they do then maybe rumors like 'Itsuka Shidou likes crossdressing' will start spreading. Negative thoughts floated through his mind.

Shidou nervously waited for their words, and the three of them tilted their heads perplexedly.

"What's wrong? Do you need anything?"

"You're so tall, you're like a model."

"Isn't that cardigan hot? Or are you sensitive to the cold?"

It seems that they had not realized it was Shidou. For the moment he let out a sigh of relief.

"Uhm, you are Yamabuki-san, Hazakura-san, and Fujibakama-san right? Of the Tenou Festival executive committee?"

"What, you, where did you get that information!?"

"It can't be, an enemy spy!?"

"What is your goal!"

Taking some kind of weird poses they responded. But even then it didn't seem like they were really being cautious. He continued with a feeble smile.

"Uhm, I was told by Itsuka Shidou that he wanted a rest from the executive committee today..."

"What did you say!"

"That Itsuki ran away!"

"Bring the fire! A witch has appeared!"

It seemed that tomorrow there will be a burning at the stake, but for now he acted as if he hadn't heard that.

"Uhm, Shidou says you'll smack his balls if he comes, so as a boy--I mean as a girl, I've come."

"Eh?"

Ai's eyes turned round in surprise.

"Mm, well we wouldn't mind that... or rather that'd be a great help..."

"In the first place, who are you? What is your relationship with Itsuka-kun...?"

"Also you called him without honorifics. Ohh, maybe a rival for Tohka-chan has appeared?"

The three of them excitedly started to talk. Shidou hurriedly interrupted.

"N-no, that's not it... uhm, we're cousins, COUSINS!"

"Cousins... huh. What class? Your name?"

"Eh?"

Being asked unexpectedly, Shidou's eyes swam.

"I'm in class 1. My name is uhm, Itsuka... Shidomi... I mean, uhm... Shiori."

Stuttering, he uttered a suitable fake name, and the three of them huddled and started a meeting.

A few seconds later, the circle broke apart and they started patting him on the shoulders.

"There's quite a few things that seem off, but whatever."

"Glad to be working with you, Shiori-chan."

"Work hard!"

"O-okay...!"

It seems that somehow he had made it past the first barrier. He let out a sigh of relief.

Then, at that moment. He heard loud voices coming from behind.

"You definitely did something! Tell me, where did you hide shidou!"

"That is my question. If you don't answer then you will regret it."

He didn't need to turn around. It was Tohka and Origami. He did find it weird that they were not at the meeting place yet, but it seems they had been searching for Shidou.

"Hey, Tohka-chan, Tobiichi-san. We're over here."

Ai waved her hands, and Tohka and Origami turned their gazes towards this direction.

"...Nu?"

Seeing Shidou, Tohka's eyes turned round.

Then for some reason she looked downwards, and as if sniffing her nose twitched.

A few seconds later, she looked Shidou in the eyes with a convinced look.

"What are you doing, shi—"

"...!"

Shidou hurriedly stuffed Tohka's mouth, and in a small voice such that Ai-Mai-Mii wouldn't hear he whispered to Tohka.

"...Sorry, Tohka, there's a reason for this. Can you act as if you didn't know?"

"Nu...? I-is that so. Mm, I understand."

Tohka gave a small nod, and in an excessively loud voice announced.

"Mm! Nice to meet you, girl who is not shidou!"

"...N-nice to meet you."

A bead of sweat dripped down his face as he went to shake hands. The group of three had slightly puzzled expressions, but satisfied with dismissing it as usual Tohka behavior, they didn't inquire about it any further.

Then—

"...!?"

Shidou involuntarily shut his eyes.

The reason was simple. Suddenly from below a shutter sound along with a flash of light appeared.

"Eh, ehh?"

Not knowing what was going on Shidou's was flustered, and the sound repeated intermittently.

Finding it suspicious he looked there... and immediately found the suspect.

Holding a small digital camera that who knows where it came from in a strangely cool pose, Origami was continuously pressing the shutter button. Needless to say, the one being shot was Shidou.

She had on her usual dry and flavorless expression, but for some reason, he thought that her breathing was slightly wild as if aroused.

"U-uhm..."

"Don't move."

Saying this, Origami pressed the shutter button once more. From the right, from the left. At times calmly, at times passionately. With an intensity that would put a pro to shame, she intently captured Shidou's figure into pictures.

"Look this way."

"E-ehh..."

"Good. Very good."

"U-umm..."

"Take off something."

"T-that would be troublesome."

Shidou didn't really want his current look to remain in records, but he didn't think that Origami would listen even if he said that. He turned his face away in embarrassment as he waited for Origami to become satisfied.

Seeing this scene, Ai-Mai-Mii started whispering to each other.

"Hey hey, wasn't Tobiichi targeting Itsuka-kun?"

"Was she someone who was also into girls?"

"Is she okay with anyone with the Itsuka last name? Targeting their DNA?"

...etcetera, they were just saying whatever they wanted to, but Origami didn't seem to mind in the least. Lying down with her face up, she slid her hand through the middle of Shidou's two feet.

"Wai, wha...!"

He held his skirt and drew back. However, Origami's hand that was not holding the camera had a tight hold on his leg.

"W-what are you doing!"

Unable to just watch, Tohka grabbed Origami's feet, and started to pull her away from Shidou. Looking from the side it would definitely be a surreal scene.

However, Origami, with a strength that couldn't be imagined from those thin arms, kept her hold on Shidou's foot, and from the camera, *snap* *snap* *snap*... the shutter sound rang continuously.

"Wa, n, g-gyaaaaaaaaaahhhh!?"

Shidou's face turned red, as he let out a screen that was more girly (at least more than Origami) than a girl's.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

TotD 8th January 2013

January 8, 2013 — (Ro-Kyu-Bu! Volume 2 Scene 4, Part)
Spoiler! :
Hm? Why’re you still here?”

“—!”

I washed myself, went back to the bathtub to soak for a while, and went back to the changing room, only to find Takenaka squatting in a corner, wearing only trunks as he remained there.

“You, you’re too fast!”

“Yeah. I don’t like to soak for too long…what’s the matter?”

I spoke to Takenaka, and he put his hands behind his back as he reacted like he was shot. Then then walked out in a crab-like manner over to his clothes.

“…What are you hiding?”

“No…nothing at all! I’m not hiding anything at all!”

“…You’re really weird. You’ll get a cold if you don’t wear your clothes, you know.”

“I, I know that!”

…My mind is filled with obvious doubts, but I have a biological refusal to interrogate a stark naked boy. I then wipe my body clean and put my clothes, and both of us ended up putting on our clothes at the same time.

“Fuaa—welcome back, Subarun”

I walk out of the changing room, and find 5 futons laid out onto the floor. Hinata-chan could be seen sleeping on one of the futons, not caring about the light.

“Everyone wants to sleep now, I suppose? Sorry it took so long.”

“No, we should be the ones apologizing for being in the bath for too long…good night then. Hasegawa-san, Natsuhi.”

“Yeah, good night!”

“O, ohhh!”

“…? What’s with you, Natsuhi? Why’re you panicking like an idiot?”

“It, it’s nothing!”

Takenaka cried out these words and ran into the Japanese-styled room inside.

“Hasegawa-san…what’s with that guy?”

“…I don’t know. Anyway, let’s sleep. I’m going to sleep too. Good night, everyone.”

“Yes, good night.”

“Ohh, good night!”

“…What is it, Tomoka? You’re acting weird too.”

“So, sor…ry”

“Heh?”

Why’re you apologizing too?

“Fufu, Tomo’s blushing because she remembered something, so pleas pardon her.

I don’t know the reason, but isn’t it weird for one boy and one girl to have the same reactions?

…But it’s really late now. I’ll try and ask further the next time I get a chance.

I said good night to everyone, returned back to the Japanese-styled room, and laid down beside Takenaka.
To readers and anime viewers, this is the part where the boys return Hinata's panties afterwards.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Ping. I'll re-direct the policemen to where you live. :P
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Kira0802 wrote:Ping. I'll re-direct the policemen to where you live. :P
Yeah sure. We need people to dispose the body here anyway.

TotD 9th January 2013 (Warning. Not for the faint hearted)

January 9, 2013 — (Another, First Half, Chapter 5, Part 7/Latter part)
Spoiler! :
Before he could finish his words, at that moment, there was a loud noise and a short yet sharp scream from the corridor.

What was that?

Suddenly, I felt very uneasy about it.

What was that? Was that?

It was pointless to stand there and think, so I dashed down the stairs as if I was chasing after the profile of Sakuragi Yukari, who ran down the same corridor.

I ran down to the second level of the western block she suddenly ran to, but could not find her anywhere. I then got ready to run from the second level to the first level—at that moment,

A horrifying and mysterious scene entered my sight.

There was an opened umbrella on the wet concrete stairs—on the platform between the second and the first level. It was a sharp beige umbrella, and it looked like the umbrella Sakuragi Yukari drew from the umbrella rack just now. And then, there seemed to be something pressing down on it. Sakuragi was lying right on it.

“How, how can that…”

The thing pressing down on the center of the opened umbrella was her head. The tips of her toes were on the 2nd, 3rd steps of the platform from the bottom. Her arms were flung forward diagonally, and her bag landed at a corner of the platform.

…What?

What was that?

It was very difficult to accurately grasp what happened in front of me immediately, but I could get a rough idea of it at that moment.

Once she heard that a family member got into an accident, she hurriedly dashed out of the classroom, and as she was running down from the second level to the first level, she lost her footing and slipped off the stairs. The umbrella slipped out from her hands and fell forward, and as it landed on the platform, the impact caused the umbrella to be opened. The metal part of the umbrella just so happened to facing this direction, and so—

As she tripped heavily under these circumstances, she ended up falling over there. She ended up flying over there as a result, and could not turn her body or hands to block as a result.

Sakuragi’s body ended up lying there, not moving at all. The bone-chilling red color slowly started to spread, corroding the opened beige umbrella. Blood, it was blood. Lots and lots of blood…

“Sakuragi, san.”

My voice that called for her trembled, and my feet that were moving to the stairs could not stop trembling.

I tentatively walked towards the platform of the stairs, and the sight of it entered my eyes.

The tip of the umbrella pierced through Sakuragi Yukari’s throat, and even the base of it was stabbed deeply into it. A large amount of blood was flowing out from it.

“How can—”

I could not endure this scene and looked away.

“What is this thing…”

Kachank. This sound rang silently, and Sakuragi’s body was tilted to the side. There was a miraculous—no, demonic balance maintained, and the umbrella handle that had been supporting her weight suddenly snapped.

“OI!”

A shout could be heard from above.

“What is it? Is everything fine?”

It was Miyamoto-sensei. He probably came running out from a nearby classroom, but there was no one behind him, and there were no signs of any other teachers around.

“This is bad. CALL THE AMBULANCE!”

Miyagi-sensei yelled as he ran down.

“Call the nurse’s office. –uuu, this is bad. Why did such a thing happen…oi, are you hurt anywhere?”

The moment I was asked, I quickly answered “yes”—but though I intended to do so, I could only let out a moan “Guu”. Zuki. My chest felt very painful out of a sudden. Ahh, it’s this annoying painful feeling…

“So, sorry.”

I use my hands to press against my chest as I leaned on the wall.

“I’m a little, uncomfortable here…”

“Leave this to me. Hurry to the toilet.”

Miyamoto-sensei said. He probably thought that I wanted to vomit due to disgust.

I tottered up the stairs, and found Mei on the second level corridor. She was standing behind the teachers, staring over here without looking anywhere else.

Her face was as pale as it could be. She tried her best to widen her right eye. Like the puppet in the black coffin of the underground exhibition, ‘The hollow blue eyes of darkness at twilight’, her slightly opened lips seemed to be saying something now…

…What?

What exactly, are you…?

Several seconds later, she vanished from that spot as I returned back to the corridor of the second level.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Translations of the Day: Blade Dance

Post by KuroiHikari »

V9
Spoiler! :
Epilogue
<!--248-->

“Haa, haa…”

—Kamito and the others had fought with «Valaraukar», and at that moment.

Fianna felt a strange sense of uneasiness, and went towards the heart of the abandoned city «Megidoa».

Her perception at times like this was often right. She, who held unparalleled talent as a princess maiden, would never neglect her intuition.

(It’ll be good if this was just needless anxiety…)

She was running on a path covered by countless trees and shrubs in the darkness of the night, and at that moment.

“Kyaa!”

Suddenly, something small came flying in front of her.

The instant she stopped her footsteps, she ended up tripping and falling over. Unfortunately, she did not happen to have the reflexes like her female teammates.

“Ouch… W-What…?”

While she rubbed her twisted foot, she looked up and—

“Nya…”

<!--249-->
“…Scarlet!?”

What was there was Claire’s hellcat spirit.

She noticed that it somewhat seemed smaller than usual.

…It might have been exhausting its power.

“…Why are you here? Could it be that Claire is near here?”

Fianna asked in rapid succession.

However, Scarlet turned around, and instantly disappeared into the rows of ruins.

“W-Wait…!”

Fianna stood up in a fluster.

Her twisted foot hurt, but now wasn’t the time for that.

Finally, she might have discovered the whereabouts of her teammates.

Chasing after Scarlet’s swinging tail, she ran on the pathway, and finally exited at an opened-up area, where large amount of rubble had accumulated.

“This is…!?”

Fianna widely opened her dim-colored eyes.

The sight expanded before her eyes, that was—

<!--250-->
The ground had been gouged out in a big way into the shape of a mortar. There were flames blazing everywhere.

The historic ruins in the surroundings melted into something like lava, and no longer contain their original shape.

…Just how extra-high of heat did it basked in to end up like this?

“What happened here?”

She muttered in a daze, at that time.

“…Hn…”

She heard a gasping-like groan coming from somewhere.

“…!?”

Fianaa looked around in a fluster.

Then, she saw Scarlet’s tail swaying at the other side of a crumpled wall.

She hurriedly went around to the other side of the wall.

“…Claire!?”

She discovered Claire lying dead tired at the wall.

“Claire, hey, get yourself together!”

“...Hn…Uu…”

It seemed like her consciousness was hazy and it also seemed like she didn’t noticed Fianna.

<!--251-->
Seemingly worried, the hellcat spirit was going in circles around her.

Upon taking a spirit ore from her uniform pocket, Fianna pressed it onto Claire's chest.

The sacred light, possessing healing powers, faintly shone.

"Claire, it's me. ...Can you speak?"

"...Hn... Fia...nna...?"

Within the empty ruby pupils of hers, a small flame of awareness/consciousness lit.

"What on earth happened?"

"...Quickly, the demon sword... to... Kamito..."

"...Demon sword?"

Fianna frowned dubiously.

Then, Claire placed her shaky hand behind her back, and took out one sword.

"...! Don't tell me, this is..."

It was a familiar demon sword of darkness. ...Even its appearance was subtly different, but there wasn't a doubt, it was Ren Ashbell's elemental waffe, the «Vorpal Sword».

"Claire, why do you have...?"

Fianna asked back, and at that moment.

"I should have had already warn you not to appear in front of me again,Fianna Ray Ordesia."

<!--252-->
"...!"

In an instant, her heart was grabbed by that voice.

"..."

She calmly gulped.

While feeling cold sweat spouting out from her whole body, Fianna turned behind.

There was a crimson flame violently blazing.

She appeared from within that flame.

She had glamorous long black hair and a deep-crimson-red mask that was like scraped out of a burning flame.

She wore a military uniform of the Empire, and her body was clad in sparks fluttering down.

Leader of «Team Inferno». Strongest Blade Dancer—Ren Ashbell.

...No. Fianna already knew her true identity.

(Rubia-sama...)

She had been secretly maneuvering in the shadows so far, so why did she show herself at this timing?

—Her motive was obvious.

(...«The spirit princess of darkness».)

Fianna stood up to protect Claire who had fallen.

"...I'll not hand over Claire."

<!--254-->
She knew it was a futile resistance.

Nevertheless, she couldn't leave Claire, who was vaguely conscious, behind and escape.

"—Don't interfere. You'll understand it one day."

"Rubia-sama, I don't understand what beliefs you have. However, if you're going to hurt my friends—I'll... stop you!"

Agilely drawing a magic formation in the air, she summoned «Georgios».

Instantly unsheathing its sword, the knight spirit rushed at her.

"It's futile. Your resolution will never reach me."

—The flames throbbed. There was a flame that was clearly different from the surrounding flames, a freezing blue flame.

The moment that flame touched its armor, the whole body of the knight spirit collapsed instantly.

"...!"

The overwhelming difference in power was displayed.

Ren Ashbell was clad in the freezing flame, and her black hair was violently fluttering.

"—Your time has expired. I shall welcome «the spirit princess of darkness» into my hands."

Then, she—

Removed the deep-crimson mask that concealed her face.

*Crack* The mask landed on the ground and broke.

<!--255-->

"...!"

Fianna was petrified at that spot and couldn't move.

She had extremely beautiful ruby pupils that harbored blazing flames.

The glamorous black hair that was a trait of Ren Ashbell gently flared up.

As if the flames were painting over the darkness—

That was the color of her hair during the time she was once called the «spirit princess of fire».

Elstein red.

At that time—

"...U...g..."

"...!"

There was a groaning voice from behind.

"Claire, no—!"

"...Nee...sama?"

Within her hazy consciousness, Claire muttered, seemingly puzzled.

Both pairs of flame-harboring ruby pupils met, and then—

"Now, let's end everything."

Rubia Elstein opened her mouth.

"—It's time for the awakening of the demon king."
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

It's either this project or another project when I'm done with Unicorn.

January 11, 2013 — (Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Volume 1, Epilogue/First Part)
Spoiler! :
I resigned from the <Biblia Koshodou> just like that. After that, I went to the shop only once to take back my remaining salary, but I never met Shinokawa-san once ever since then.

My mother was most enraged when I went back to being unemployed.

“WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, RESIGNING AFTER WORKING FOR A MONTH!? YOU WON’T KNOW WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF DOING THE JOB. SERIOUSLY, AN UMEMPLOYED PERSON IS WORTH AS MUCH AS AN INSECT HERE, YOU KNOW? THOSE WHO DON’T WORK WON’T GET TO EAT!”

She really looked like she told me off good as much as she wanted, and seemed to feel that she might have said too much once she saw me looking all gloomy. Before she went to work the next day, she left a note for me in the kitchen.

(You earned enough money to eat. Calm down and look for another job.)

I was bothered that she was able to say such legitimate things once in a while.

To be honest, I really could not explain why I resigned from this job. What was it about me not being trusted? The only appraisal I need as a shop attendant is through the salary I earn from my job. Basically, I asked her for a relationship beyond a shopkeeper and a shop attendant. I did not know whether it was because of love. In the end, the relationship of something talking about books and someone listening about books could not be named.

Anyway, I should not have exceeding expectations when dealing with people in my profession, especially those bespectacled beauties that were older. I learnt this lesson by heart as I started attending job seminars.

Anyway, two weeks’ worth of time passed by peacefully. After writing an umpteenth number of resumes and attending briefings, I was finally about to have a final interview at a food company in Saitama. (Maybe things would develop successfully). The moment I thought about that, the phone suddenly rang. Shinokawa-san’s sister called. I hesitantly picked up the phone, and after a simple greeting,

“…How’s the shop doing?”

I asked about what I was most concerned with. There would definitely be major inconveniences when a shop attendant suddenly resigns. However, she said in a pleasant mood,

“We closed the shop for the time being before we get new workers. Ah, you don’t have to worry too much, Goura-san. It was already hard to open the shop when onee-chan’s not at home.”

Even though she said that, I still could not erase the guilt in me. Either way, the direct reason why the shop was closed was because of my resignation.

“Rather than that, there’s something I want to ask you.”

Suddenly, her voice became serious.

“Did something happen between you and onee-chan, Goura-san?”

This would be the hardest thing I could answer at this point. I could not explain about what happened during <<The Late Years>>, and I really could not explain about what happened to Shinokawa-san myself.

“Un, well…erm.”

“What do you mean it’s a little…did you turn those large breasts?”

“HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE!”

“But onee-chan’s breasts are really big. They’re well shaped too.”

She was obviously teasing me. I was really dumbfounded that it managed to prick my imagination.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Second part, completed epilogue.

January 11, 2013 — (Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Volume 1, Epilogue/Last Part)
Spoiler! :
“…I’m hanging up.”

“Sorry, please hold on a moment! Onee-chan’s appearance had been weird recently.”

“Eh?”

“She’s not reading anymore.”

I was at a loss of words. That person who would bring in lots of books into a bookstore? The person who would lie to everyone around her just to protect a single book? It was really hard to imagine.

“Ever since you resigned, Goura-san, she had been spacing out…she’s finally able to be discharged after waiting for so long, but she’s not energetic at all, so I’m worried. Can’t you visit her, even if it’s just for a little?”

In the end, I did not say whether I would go or not. I just told her that I would consider for a while, and hung up the phone.

During the time after that, I could not get the thought about Shinokawa-san in my mind. I was really concerned that she was not energetic. Was it really because of me? Was that person bothered because of me?

At this point, I had no intention of going to look at her. She clearly stated that she could not rely on me, and I could not talk to her about current affairs. I mean, it would be impossible for me to talk to Shinokawa-san seriously about current affairs—but I was worried that she was not feeling energetic.

And just like that, I ended up caught within the loop of my thoughts, and several days passed before I knew it. I attended the final interview with the food company with Saitama. I felt fine about my performance, but I felt tired out of a sudden when I reached Ofuna.

I walked to the ticket gate of the Ofuna station, walked down the stairs and stepped onto the main road. There was still some heat left over from late summer, and the remaining lights of sunset seemed like they were piercing through my jacket’s sleeves. The real autumn had finally come though.

I walked down the main road and saw the frontmost white building, the Ofuna General Hospital. The visiting time probably had not ended.

(…Am I going?)

As expected, I am still worried about Shinokawa-san. However, it is too late today. It might be better to go tomorrow. No, since I decided to go today—

“…Erm.”

A soft voice came from a bench on the pedestrian pathway. I took two, three steps forward and looked behind in shock.

A bespectacled long-haired woman was sitting on the bench. She was wearing a bright checkered skirt and a knitted Cardigan. It was the same plain outfit she wore just like the time I met her a few years ago—speaking of which, this was the second time I met her in this outfit beside her pajamas.

“Shinokawa-san…what are you doing here?”

“I, I got…discharged today…”

She muttered as she used the two crutches to help her stand up. The sturdy crutches were supported by the elbows. I wanted to reach out to help her at that instant, but she shook her head shyly and straightened her waist to stand properly. I heard that she was going to be discharged, but I never expected her to recover so well.

“…I guessed that, you would probably…pass by here.”

I felt my body temperature rise. It seemed that she waited on this bench for me for a long time, and we stood several steps away from each other.

“Congratulations on your discharge.”

I simply said that randomly.

“…Thank you very much.”

She lowered her head as she said that. Both of us remained silent as we did not know how to continue on. Why did she come to see me?

“Did something happen?”

I prompted. She used the crutch in her right hand to support her body, and handed the tote bag on her left side to me.

“…Thi, this.”

“Eh?”

“Please help me take care of this.”

I took it doubtfully and checked the contents of the bag—and widened my eyes. There was a book inside, the “The Late Years” from before. Dazai’s signature was inside the cover, and it looked the real thing no matter what.

“Wh, why, this?”

“We, well, I would like you to…help me keep it, please.”

I really could not understand. Was this not the old book she wanted to keep to her hands even if she had to lie to the people around her? Did she not treasure it more than anything else?

“Erm…I want to try and trust you…I think…”

She squeezed out these words as she blushed—so that was how it was. I understood. She would put the book she treasured most in my hands as proof of her trust in me. In other words, this would be the method of reconciliation she was proposing. Well, it was just like this person to leave a book worth several hundred million Yen to me like that.

I could not help but laugh. In this case, the one who laughs would lose. Well, it was enough to see her have this feeling.

“I don’t want this.”

I put the book back into the bag and hung it on Shinokawa-san’s hand. Her expression looked somewhat stiff, and I hurriedly said.

“It would be pointless for me to have this when I can’t read, so it’s better to leave it with you, Shinokawa-san…well, you can say that you don’t want to hold onto it whenever you want to that. Rather than that,”

I straightened my back and faced her.

“Shouldn’t it be about time to fulfill that promise?”

“…Promise.”

She tilted her head doubtfully.

“You said that you would describe the contents of “The Late Years”, didn’t you…did you forget our promise?”

Her face immediately burst into a beaming smile, and she looked like she changed into a completely different person as I could not look away from her.

“Sure. Please sit here.”

She briskly changed her tone and invited me to sit on the bench. Did she want to tell me about this story immediately? I felt that it was kind of weird, but of course, I had no reason to refuse. I kept a little distance from her as I sat down, and the distance just so happened to be the length of that volume of “The Late Years”. However, she closed her distance and leaned over to me slightly.

I could feel her warmth from where we touched, and the left half of my body became stiff. I wondered, what if she said that she hoped for me to return to the shop with her after listening to her story about “The Late Years”? Somehow, it seemed that I could find a steady job.

Anyway, it would be good for now. I should just listen to her story first.

She looked over at me just like this, and suddenly changed her tone as she started talking.

“I think I said it before that the “Late Years’ was an Osamu Dazai’s maiden work published during the 11th year of the Shouwa period. At that time, Dazai was in his twenties, and it was said that he spent 10 years on this work and wrote more than 5,000 pieces of manuscripts. The recorded works were just a small fraction…”
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

This will be the other project. I'm putting this as a two-parter just to be fair as well.

January 14, 2013 — (Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Volume 3, Chapter 4, Part 2/First Part)
Spoiler! :
He reached there, and found that Honoka was already at the box. She was sitting there on the sofa, looking around as she blushed as she fidgeted, using her hand to tidy her hair and clothes from time to time.

It was a holiday, and Honoka was wearing a cut-soled shirt instead of a uniform, some flashy-looking accessories, and a mini-skirt. She was holding onto a large fabric tote bag.

“Shikibu-san sure looks amped up for this.”

Hikaru looked through the window on the door as he looked at the mini-skirt that could only cover half of the pair of snowy white legs there, blowing a whistle at that moment.

Koremitsu too,

(Isn’t that skirt too short!?)

Felt very anxious.

He opened the door, and Honoka lifted her head.

“So, sorry for calling you out so suddenly…erm, were you busy?”

She looked at Koremitsu worriedly.

“No, it’s nothing…I was just thinking about how to spend the time too.”

He blushed as he answered.

However, her face tensed up immediately as she said,

“Erm, just sit down here anyway.”

She patted the seat beside her twice.

(As expected, the skirt is too short here!)

Koremitsu sat down as she asked, and could not help but look aside. Suddenly, Honoka said with a serious expression.

“…I, thought about it a lot.”

“?”

“I was really confused during this time, and I did kick you once…you probably felt unhappy since Kanai-san’s gone, but you probably felt lonelier when I kicked you because I was so anxious, weren’t you…I’m worried that you’ll head down the lolicon route if I leave you alone like this and never return if I leave you like this…”

Honoka stuttered as she played with her fingers. Hikaru looked completely interested as he listened attentively.

“Oi, you’re mistaken here. I’m not a lolicon.”

“I know! I understand that you’re going out with a little girl because you fell out of love.”

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND AT ALL!”

But Honoka looked like she did not hear it as she tried to force a smile,

“It’s fine, this is just a temporary thing. You’ll still love girls of the same age later one.”

“THAT’S WHY I SAID THAT IT’S A MISUNDERSTANDING!”

“I will become your Heliotrope and try my best to help guide you back onto the proper path.”

“Help…?”

After a pause, Honoka closed her lips and took out a photo album that had a swimsuit girl on the cover from her tote bag, and put it on her legs.

“Let’s look at this and correct your lolicon tendency.”

Her face was blushing red as she said with a remarkable expression.

“What are you saying? WAH! DON’T OPEN THAT!”

“You have to look at it no matter what. These may seem like photos of old grannies older than 10 in swimsuits to you, and might scar your eyes, but let’s do our best.”

Honoka raised her eyebrows as she told him off. She was like a female teacher who gave herself the mission to guide a youth back from the wrong path.

(Are you serious!?)

“Here, this page looks very racy, right?”

“UWAH!”

The photo that appeared below showed a large-breasted girl wearing a piece of cloth that either looked like underwear or a swimsuit, lying on the hammock and looking up.

“Thi, this looks exciting too, right?”

Honoka’s cheeks as she continued to flip the pages, showing shocked expressions, crying expressions and even look away from time to time, but she never stopped moving her hand “Hey, this is good, right?” “This butt feels very springy, right?” as she continued with an excited voice.

What caused her to work so hard?

There would be no other female classmate than her, with eye-catching breasts, buttocks that nearly reveals the panties, a nicely shaped waist, a bare navel, who would read this kind of thing together with him.

“So that’s another way of using Ecchi books, huh? It sure is great to read ero-books with a girl.”

From above, Hikaru said this enviously.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

January 15, 2013 — (Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Volume 3, Chapter 4, Part 2/Last Part)
Spoiler! :
As for Honoka—

(How irritating. It’s so embarrassing that my eyes are burning. Why must she wear such a stringed swimsuit like that? Won’t it break if someone pulls it hard? Ahh, uuuu, this pose, the joints are almost separating. It looks painful. Hau, wearing only a shirt on a rainy day and sitting with her knees cuddled in? That’s impossible!)

She was secretly crying out.

This girl, Honoka, who was a romance cellphone romance novel author with the handle name “Purple Princess”, who helped solve females’ love problems and hailed a master of love, was actually very late in her maturity.

Up till now, she had never went out with a boy, let alone on a date, and now, she was in this cramped box reading an Ero-book with a boy!

(But this is for the sake of Akagi. I must work hard to let him know that loliconism isn’t right!)

After much agony, she finally asked for help on the internet while hiding her identity as the Purple Princess, leaving a post “the guy I likes ran off with a loli. What should I do?”

Normally, the senior onee-chans who were more experienced in this would answer such questions—but she definitely could not ask the Purple Princess’ followers. It would be too embarrassing, no, more like a great disgrace here.

She kept wondering about what would happen if her identity was exposed as she looked at the replies below,

“Why don’t you just show him the charms of a mature woman? Wear a very short skirt, read an ero-book together inside a closed room and slowly show your mature charms. Finally, show off a daring bikini at the pool to deal the final blow to him.”

These were written.

IMPOSSIBLE—Honoka said that as she sat on the chair inside her house, swiveling around. She would sometimes roll around on the bed as well.

(But I can’t just leave him as he is!)

And that was why, on this morning, she made up her mind and gave a phone call to Koremitsu’s cellphone despite a lack of sleep.

“Ah, Akagi, this should be enough, right?”

She continued to flip through the magazines as she asked.

Koremitsu’s face was very red too as he looked tense.

“I, I can say that…to you too.”

“Do you, have any feelings?”

“No…”

“Well, it’s fine if you don’t feel anything. Let’s take it one step at a time. You’ll definitely have feelings at that moment.”

Once she said that, she flipped to the next page, and there was a photo of a woman with a sexy pose, her breasts lying on the sand, and the straps on her back and waist were undone. Honoka was already dazed at this point, and her thighs and knees placed under the photo album were already full of sweat.

“~----I, I really wish that I have such large breasts, but I wonder if my shoulders will be tired? Well, Akagi, which breasts do you prefer? This or that?”

She pointed at another photo album’s page as she asked.

There was a woman wearing a pink swimsuit, and her breasts were just large enough to be held as she floated in a ring and gave a wink.

“Which side, huh?”

(WHY THE HECK IS SHE ASKING SUCH A QUESTION OUT OF A SUDDEN HERE!?)

Koremitsu looked away as he was unable to make any sound here.

Honoka frowned as she curled her lips sharply and stared at him seriously.

If he answered that he preferred the small ones, she would definitely call him a lolicon.

“This one…”

After thinking for a long time, he pointed at the larger ones.

“Eh!?”

She gave an unexpected voice, stared at the large breasts for quite a while, looked back at her own breasts, and lowered her head.

(What is it now?)

“Ah…erm, Shikibu, do you like such things?”

“Li-li-li-li-li-like as in?”

“Erm…photo albums of girls in swimsuits?”

“Idiot! How can I possibly like them!? I went to the bookstore to buy such things for your sake. I-I- I-I- I-I- I-I was so embarrassed when I went to pay up.”

“Is, is that so? Erm, thanks.”

“Okay, hurry up and get horny seriously!”

She said that and looked aside.

(What does she mean when she says that she wants me to get horny seriously?)

Are these two things related?

There were a lot of things that could not be explained, but since Honoka was willing to do such things for Koremitsu like buying swimsuit albums and even correcting (?) him, Koremitsu felt his chest heating up as he thought about this.

(It’s the same as before. Kicking me without warning, grumbling with such vicious words from her mouth…is it because she’s embarrassed…?)

—Shikibu Honoka-san here is rather popular amongst the guys, you know.

At this point, he had to agree with what Hikaru said back then.

—There are a lot of fans of Shikibu-san amongst the girls too. She’s someone they really admire; takes care of others, very frank and straighforward.

“Why are you suddenly staring at my face?”

“It’s nothing.”

“If you have anything to say, just say it.”

“Now I know why you’re so popular.”

On hearing these words, Honoka widened her eyes.

“You, you idiot, wha-wha-wha-what are you saying now!? I, I’m not popular or anything?”

“Really? Aren’t you an expert at love?”

Honoka’s shoulders trembled, and she widened her mth.

“Tha, that’s right. Ahaha. Well, I did gain some experience.”

She stammered.

“You’re really a good person to be concerned about someone like me. Thank you very much.”

“Uu.”

For some unknown reason, Honoka’s voice was stuck her throat.

“You really have potential there, Koremitsu.”

Hikaru muttered to himself from above.

(What exactly do you mean?)

Koremitsu glanced at Hikaru, and Honoka blushed as she said softly.

“Well, you see, I do ‘like’ you anyway…and I have free time now…well, I’m just accompanying you for a while. We, well…Akagi.”

Honoka suddenly turned her face up to look at Koremitsu as she stammered.

She looked like she was struggling inside her heart; her stare moved around, she kept changing expressions, and she blushed as she lowered her head to say,

“How about we go to the pool next time?”

“Heh?”

Why did she mention the pool out of a sudden

Koremitsu was stunned to hear such words, and Honoka continued to stare at him seriously.

Unknowingly, Honoka’s knees were sticking right at his. Koremitsu realized this, and his face was hot and numb.

“See, Koremitsu? If you don’t say okay, Shikibu-san will say something like ‘Never mind then’.”

Hikaru suggested with a sweet voice from above.

And just like the moment when Honoka confessed to him, her expression became sad.

“Never—”

“Okay.”

Koremitsu immediately answered as he did not want to see her crying face.

At this moment, the phone in his pocket vibrated.

This time, it was from Shioriko.

“Sorry.”

He knew it was rude, and apologized, but he had no time to leave the room first as he immediately put the phone to his ears.

Koremitsu gave a serious expression, and because of that, Honoka looked back at his face worriedly.

A sobbing voice could be heard from the other side of the phone.

Is this an act again? No, is she really crying—?

A weak voice could be heard as she said,

“Gra…grandpa, he…”

Hikaru floated down to Koremitsu’s side from above, got close to the phone, and gave a serious expression too.

“Shiiko’s grandfather’s heart isn’t good. He once fell sick this March and got hospitalized. Grandpa didn’t know what happened.”

Koremitsu’s heart immediately sank.

He yelled,

“OI! SHIIKO! WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW!? I WON’T KNOW ANYTHING IF YOU KEEP CRYING! HURRY UP AND TELL ME!”
Second part
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

darn it teh_ping you seriously caught my interest with those last 2.... but i already have so much backlog of things to read....

Return to “Manga & Novel”