Interesting LNs (even in japanese)

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Interesting LNs (even in japanese)

Post by Zuruumi »

I am looking for an interesting LN, but I have already read everything there that has at least 2 volumes translated (of course only the translation, I heven´t read the untranslated part, so if there are interesting series worth reading, just partially translated I am interested in them too) and seemed interesting so I would like for you to recomend me a new one if possible.
I would like to find a fantasy, which would be interesting and not too heavily laden with fanservice (I don´t mind some extent of it, but once it takes half the book like in Hagure it starts getting seriously annoying). I don´t exactly love too dark ones. or ones with totally useless MCs. As for the language, I can understand a bit of japanese, so I don´t mind if the series isn´t translated, but it should have couple of volumes released already and it shouldn´t be too hard to read (like Mahouka or Mondaiji, though I like this two). Well but most importantly it should be interesting.
Any ideas of such series?
Shiratori
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Interesting LNs (even in japanese)

Post by Shiratori »

I loved Kemono no Souja Erin which was adapted from the Light Novels by Uehashi Nahoko. It's one of my favorite stories, it happens to be fantasy and fits all your requirements. If only I knew Japanese...

http://myanimelist.net/manga/11028/Kemono_no_Souja
The writer who penned Clashing Feelings. You can buy the light novel on Amazon.

Return to “Manga & Novel”