Any recommendations for LN with Romance and without drama?

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Nebelwächter
Astral Realm

Any recommendations for LN with Romance and without drama?

Post by Nebelwächter »

Heyho,

I’m reading the light novel/web novel “Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni” at the moment and I am pretty frustrated that the harem increases every Volume but that there aren’t any romantic scenes at all :roll: :lol: He hasn’t even kissed two of them… well, whatever :lol: That’s why I am looking for some other Light/Web Novels with fantasy setting, Romance and no sadness at the moment and wanted to ask if you may could help me.

What I am looking for in short:
- Strong Protagonist (not pervert) with one or more girls. Harem is totally fine, I just don’t like if there are any rejected romances etc. that’s why I actually kinda like harem setting ^^ But as long as everyone is happy I am fine with all settings ^^
- Romance that get expressed with words, actions and that they really get together as a pair/harem
- Nearly nothing sad e.g. no rejected girls, no deaths, no separations and so on. (i just hate stuff like that :roll: don't know why, but i'm very sensitive in animes/LN's with stuff like that and really hate it :lol: )
- Somehow a fantasy part and I would prefer some action but both is not necessary

I’ve watched MANY animes in this kind of settings, so if you want feel free to have a look:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Phoenix0Bluefox?
There are also already some other Light Novels that I’ve read so far and quite liked:
Campione!, Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, Magika no Kenshi to Basileus, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Seireitsukai no Blade Dance, Shinmai Maou no Testament, Tsuki Tsuki!

It would be really nice if you may have some more recommendations for me :D

Return to “Manga & Novel”