read this and tell me what u think.

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: read this and tell me what u think.

Post by Poke2201 »

I will when I can...
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Poke is a blunt Asian. Filipino, Californian, and Glasses he always seem to attract the wrong girls. This is good news for the man with the bomb since he can get the good ones. Poke sick with his magnetic attraction of bi-polar girls decides to electrocute himself. He took a growth serum that made him the size of a baseball stadium and a shape of a football. He found the nearest power station and dive into it starting a major blackout. Another good news for the man with the bomb as he can swoop through the night and steal the hershey's kisses.

As poke woke up he finds himself naked and red. He's transform into a native american! The Indian gods must have bless him this skin as he started bringing in all the girls he wants. He lives a Morman life except the morman name as he creates his harem of girls. Unfortunately all the girls who fall for him did so for the wrong reason. Apparently it was only his skin color that made him liken and none of his personality. None that share his beliefs or morals. Shaken by this observation and his longing of his original origin he vow to find a way to return. Abandoning his wives and house, another good news for the man with the bomb as they are waiting to be taken, he returns home.

There in his home he finds Teddy Roosevelt. In his Rough Rider getup, his curly mustache, and wearing two round-glasses he speaks to Poke.

There are three things you must do Poke:

1. You must chug one bottle of white wine
2. Hold a mouthful of red wine in your mouth and not spilling or drinking it
3. As you hold the mouthful you must run to the nearest redwood tree and hug it, urinating it silly from the white wine and gulping the red all the same time.

Reluctantly thinking why a dead president is in his home and telling him this info Poke drank the whole white wine bottle full, pour red wine in his mouth, and ran out the house to find the nearest redwood tree. With this ritual done and pass out of exhaustion he return being an asian again. As he comes home he finds a teddy bear and the man with the bomb eating honey out of jar, along with all his former wives. The teddy bear slides off the chair and said in the most moest, kawaii, way to address poke.

WELCOME HOME!

The End

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

PAPRIKA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! GET ME OUT OF THIS DREAM!!!!
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Poke2201 wrote:PAPRIKA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! GET ME OUT OF THIS DREAM!!!!
ho ho ho, maybe this life is thy dream. Will u truly leave me alone? :twisted:

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

I still want out.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

which pill to take then?

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Its the red pill.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Poke2201 wrote:Its the blue pill.
I learned today Picasso used blue color palate to express his depression after a friend's death.

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

What?
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Poke2201 wrote:What?
He used blue paint to express depression, apparently in the art world that was a big thing (til Cubism just blows up for him). Before photography is all about capturing the world naturally and realistically. You don't simply paint people blue because you feel like to. Since the invention of photo and cinema painter feel is pointless to do so anymore so they paint what they feel.

baka baka baka

Return to “Manga & Novel”