Heavy Object PDF's not working

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Alp381
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Heavy Object PDF's not working

Post by Alp381 »

So I tried to download it from media fire, and it tells me that the file is no longer present.... :|
Mercy
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: All of them. Literally. ALL. + Some others that arent even linked from Baka.
ALL HAIL THE TRANSNOVELUTION
Arifureta at the moment though

Re: Heavy Object PDF's not working

Post by Mercy »

I noticed it a long time ago too, and I dont know the exact reason, but as you can likely guess they seem to have been removed (by whom or for what purpose I do not know). I do, however, have a saved copy of them if you still want them (I doubt it, its been some 7+ months), or the more likely (and only real reason I bothered replying to such an old post) situation where someone is willing to re-upload them to mediafire or some similar service and put in new links. I would, but I've;
1) never done it before.
2) have never edited a Baka Tsuki page, so I dont know what permisions would be needed.
That being said, I might upload them and update the links, but I'm not guaranteeing since ive a lot on my plate and even if it only takes half an hour for all of them its still pulling my attention to something completely new, which I cant really afford. I keep piling on more and more things that I "might do", and im going to end up getting squashed like this >.< I dont know how some people do it
(ON HOLD: >Learning C# >semi-decent 3D Modelling >Learning Game Dev (Unity))
~Kawaii
on da Streets, Senpai in da Sheets~

Live Life in GREY
Smart enough to know im not. Kind though i've been through allot.
Cruelest when I show Mercy. The pain of loneliness best suits me
luis penrena
Astral Realm

Re: Heavy Object PDF's not working

Post by luis penrena »

Hello , if you still want to do the favor :D
could you upload the files please :)

Return to “Manga & Novel”