any light novel with H-scenes or serious kisses?

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Vazkro
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

any light novel with H-scenes or serious kisses?

Post by Vazkro »

I've read DxD up to now and Campione is also a fine read thanks to them both having a nice balance between action/comedy/romance/fanservice.
There is one thing about DxD that frustrates me to no end though...that is that Issei never goes the entire way with Rias even though they both obviously want it and their relationship has been pretty darn good for quite some volumes now.

So ye I was wondering if there are any translated novels out there that have the protag going all the way with the girl he likes? Or if that is not available at least a serious love relationship with a girl instead of only teasing. If both of those are hard to find then I'd at least love to here some romance recommendations since I've been getting more into ln's lately and I'd love to read a nice romance one.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I Hope to hear some nice recommendations.
Shiratori
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: any light novel with H-scenes or serious kisses?

Post by Shiratori »

If you want romance without fantasy/magic/superpowers/fights... would you like to try my amateur light novel, Clashing Feelings? It doesn't have illustrations and it's not hentai, but there are a lot of risqué scenes there :oops: It's finished, written in English and 100% free. (^_^)/
The writer who penned Clashing Feelings. You can buy the light novel on Amazon.
Vazkro
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Vazkro »

I am up for anything involving romance, whether it has superpowers or not I am a huge fan of romance in novels. So even though I can be busy at moments so I have no indication of when I can finish your novel I would be glad and honored to be able to read it.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Teh_ping »

...Let's put it this way, it won't be on the Baka Tsuki wiki if that is the case, unless the tag is already made available (for the VN section). There used to be a certain infamous 16.5, but after some rulings, we've decided against having LNs with risque scenes on the BT wiki.

Return to “Manga & Novel”