Looking for LNs [Not sure if I'm allowe to post this here]

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

xXKreuzXx
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Tate no Yusha no Nariagari
Mushoku Tensei

Looking for LNs [Not sure if I'm allowe to post this here]

Post by xXKreuzXx »

Hello, does anyone know of any Light Novel wherein they have a main character building a town/leading a nation. Something like the later chapters of Tate no Yuusha Nariagari or Madan no Ou to Vanadis. The Main Character does not have to be very powerful. As long as it's medieval-ish/fantasy with swords+magic then I'll take it :D .
Last edited by xXKreuzXx on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheRougeReader
Tsuruya Gigglenator

Re: Looking for LNs [Not sure if I'm allowe to post this her

Post by TheRougeReader »

Have you tried Legendary Moonlight Sculptor though its a VRMMO novel but the MC leads a town and the story is pretty awesome. Swords and Magic. There`s Overlord then. A guy gets stuck in a game and he has a castle to look after ( as castle`s owner of course).
"I don't desire anything more from him. I won't even ask him to accept my feelings. In the end... I guess, love is the only word I could use to describe it." Shiba Miyuki
xXKreuzXx
Reader
Mushoku Tensei

Post by xXKreuzXx »

No I have not but that seems like a novel that fits my tastes so I'll try it out in a bit :) . If you know of any other similar light novels I would appreciate it if you shared it with me :D . Thank you for the suggestion~
TheRougeReader
Tsuruya Gigglenator

Post by TheRougeReader »

Well if you are talking about LMS you should try it. Its awesome. Then there`s Ark. Its similar to LMS but the MC still doesn`t rule any area. "Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou" is excellent too though I don`t know if it fits your criteria.
"I don't desire anything more from him. I won't even ask him to accept my feelings. In the end... I guess, love is the only word I could use to describe it." Shiba Miyuki
xXKreuzXx
Reader
Mushoku Tensei

Post by xXKreuzXx »

Oops, I meant Swords and Magic. However, Legendary Moonlight Sculptor is fine too xD. Read it's summary and first few chapters to test the waters. Currently reading Swords and Magic first though.
xXKreuzXx
Reader
Mushoku Tensei

Post by xXKreuzXx »

Currently waiting for Volume 22 of Mushoku Tensei to be released. At the moment I'm looking for more light novels with a similar theme. I don't mind it if there's no Ecchi-ness. On a side note, does anyone know when the author plans to release Volume 22? Going to be reading it once he releases it.

Return to “Manga & Novel”