oreshura??

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

blandtorment
Astral Realm

oreshura??

Post by blandtorment »

i'm currently trying to read the light novel of oreshura and found out that the volume 7 of oreshura stops at chapter 1. is there a reason? i heard chapter 2 used to be there. also, is there anyone still translating oreshura or should i just give up? pls help!! i really liked the anime and am currently looking for a conclusion. any information is gladly appreciated. thank you for your time.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: oreshura??

Post by Cthaeh »

blandtorment wrote:i'm currently trying to read the light novel of oreshura and found out that the volume 7 of oreshura stops at chapter 1. is there a reason? i heard chapter 2 used to be there. also, is there anyone still translating oreshura or should i just give up? pls help!! i really liked the anime and am currently looking for a conclusion. any information is gladly appreciated. thank you for your time.
1. The reason is no one translated them, which ties into your second question.

2. Not really anyone still translating, so yes you should give up, or at least stop holding your breath.

Note to self and/or other mods: Should move this post to Oreshura thread after a few days so the user has a chance to see it.
blandtorment
Astral Realm

Post by blandtorment »

There's an oreshura thread? Can you please link me to it?
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

blandtorment wrote:There's an oreshura thread? Can you please link me to it?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4637

You can usually find a link to thread from the project page on the wiki.

Return to “Manga & Novel”