Kazuma Kamachi's Collaboration Novel

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Icewind
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: A Simple Monitoring,
A Simple Survey,
Campione!,
Dantalian no Shoka,
Date A Live,
HEAVY OBJECT,
Iris On Rainy Days,
Remembrance For A Certain Pilot,
Sword Art Online(Before Licensed),
The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Wedding,
The World God Only Knows.,
To Aru Majutsu no Index,
To Aru Majutsu no Index: New Testament,
Utsoro Hako to Zero no Maria,

Kazuma Kamachi's Collaboration Novel

Post by Icewind »

Good Day Everyone!!

I'm sure everyone here is hyped when they read the Prologue from Kazuma Kamachi Sensei's Collaboration Novel....
In that Prologue every core character from his Novels made an appearance...
Starting from not-so-peaceful appearance of Kamijou Touma, Index, and Mikasa Mikoto from To Aru series, continued with the appearance of The Princess and her beloved OBJECT fighting against a Black Dragon and the two idiots almost got killed by stray bullet from the Princess just to be saved by Zashiki Warashi and Yuki Onna(Jinnai Shinobu encased in ice by Yuki Onna's attack though)...
The protagonists of Certain Survey and Certain monitoring looking at the dragon attack from the distance just to be disturbed by a certain deadly bunny girl chasing them....
And then this "Killer Queen" and her lover(?) decides not to meddle with the dragon attack...
And last but not the least.... Waltraute send an attack to finish off the Dragon from distances......

Now this is my real question....
I've read most of Kazuma Kamachi Sensei's Light Novel thanks to the awesome Baka-Tsuki had them translated.
The only titles I haven't read is Mitou Shoukan //Blood Sign and the Novel this "Killer Queen" comes from....

Does anyone know where this "Killer Queen" comes from? I hope this is not the "Killer Queen" I know from JoJo though....(lol)

Return to “Manga & Novel”