HELP, WHATS THIS MANGA/NOVEL

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

nickthesaint
Astral Realm

HELP, WHATS THIS MANGA/NOVEL

Post by nickthesaint »

k so im bad with names but here goes.
you got two main characters, best friends, ones really smart and everyone likes him, while the other is incredibly athletic but kind of a jerk, and not as liked. during the start all people can talk about is how they are gonna see some meteor fly past earth. jerk dude ends up in some weird gypsy store and buys something that catches his eye, i think its a small rock or some bullcrap. now, they both have some off time and they go to a paintball game, problem is all the guns are gone, so the smart one uses a shield while mr.asshat grabs the sword. turns out, due to his physical prowess, asshat wins and gets something, i forgot what. now skip a wee bit, its night nime and their watching the meteor. all a sudden as it zooms by, the shit he bought at the super sketchy tent store glows and sucks the asshole and asian jesus friend to another world. and thats all i got.
dalek
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Date A Live :)
...but since it's down, I'm in limbo...
so it's going to be ZnT if it's still up.

Re: HELP, WHATS THIS MANGA/NOVEL

Post by dalek »

I don't know... Maybe Naruto? (never read it so don't criticise me)
Spoiler! :
RoR account:s04
XDA account:i747m
BT username:dalek
Open the spoiler, it is the box...
Spoiler! :
Watch it all and you are a box god.
...open the box, my friend...

Return to “Manga & Novel”