What's the best VN, for me?

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

sverremunthe
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: White Album 2

What's the best VN, for me?

Post by sverremunthe »

I love White Album 2 and have a few others as well, but I have never found anything even close to what I love about WA2. I have tried Clannad, Rewrite and Grisaia, but I feel they are more of a game since the questions pop up all the time. In WA2 you have just a handful of questions so most of it is actualy a novel that you can read in stead of one where your reading is interupted by questions all the tine.
Sverre
Shiratori
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: What's the best VN, for me?

Post by Shiratori »

There are even VNs that have no questions at all (100% linear). Like Narcissu, but it has a bit depressing story. Oh, and it's non-hentai, btw.
The writer who penned Clashing Feelings. You can buy the light novel on Amazon.
sverremunthe
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: White Album 2

Post by sverremunthe »

Shiratori wrote:There are even VNs that have no questions at all (100% linear). Like Narcissu, but it has a bit depressing story. Oh, and it's non-hentai, btw.
I'm not really into hentai, in fact it was rather depressing after watching the anime to see the hentai stuff in WA2.

I want qeustions, I just don't want them all the time.
Sverre
mvandii
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Unlimited Fafnir
Mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru soudesu yo
Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha

Post by mvandii »

my favorites are shuffle, if my heart had wings, little busters is good, also the majikoi games. I'm playing noble works check out places like fuwanovel for good translations, also vndb is good for reference.

Return to “Manga & Novel”