Forgot the name of a LN

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Solxius
Astral Realm

Forgot the name of a LN

Post by Solxius »

Hello!
So, I forgot the name of a LN, it's Japanese and the translation progress was pretty slow, I first read it a couple of years ago, and I fell in love with it. People said that it gets worse, but I would like to see it myself. It's about a prince that was killed because he took the first night of a bride, but there's a barbarian that looks exactly like him, so the barbarian took his place. The princess from the other country is coming, and I forgot the rest. Could anyone please remind me of the name so that I can read it once more? :D
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Re: Forgot the name of a LN

Post by R~S »

Solxius wrote:Hello!
So, I forgot the name of a LN, it's Japanese and the translation progress was pretty slow, I first read it a couple of years ago, and I fell in love with it. People said that it gets worse, but I would like to see it myself. It's about a prince that was killed because he took the first night of a bride, but there's a barbarian that looks exactly like him, so the barbarian took his place. The princess from the other country is coming, and I forgot the rest. Could anyone please remind me of the name so that I can read it once more? :D
Don't listen to those people, it's a great series, still actively translated: Rakuin no Monshou.
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Solxius
Astral Realm

Re: Forgot the name of a LN

Post by Solxius »

R~S wrote: Don't listen to those people, it's a great series, still actively translated: Rakuin no Monshou.
Wow, thanks for reminding me. Wow, they... translated it real fast. I started reading it before Volume 3 Chapter 1 came out, and it was like at least a year-ish since it last got translated so I was, "Well, I don't think I would get to read this in English in my lifetime" xP Wow, I just can't wrap my head around it haha. Well, time to binge-read I guess? Thank you so much, by the way. I'd love to relive my favorite LN again.

Return to “Manga & Novel”