Bleach

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Bleach

Post by chrnno »

Chapter 418
Spoiler! :
Maybe building him up wasn't such a good idea after all... :lol:
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Spoiler! :
Well, unless he evolves enough to counter it; more than likely this fight will be ended by the new Getsuga Tenshou.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Spoiler! :
There gotta be a limit to how many times one can evolve just after the previous evolution.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Noproblem »

chrnno wrote:
Spoiler! :
There gotta be a limit to how many times one can evolve just after the previous evolution.
Spoiler! :
Not in the world of bleach :)
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Noproblem wrote:
Spoiler! :
Not in the world of bleach :)
Spoiler! :
At least Ichigo has a time between his evolutions. Aizen has been doing it non-stop...
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Spoiler! :
The fact that the Hougyoku is his heart now...there has to be a way to reverse or use it against him somehow; I hope the fight goes that direction eventually too.
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Noproblem »

Rectifier wrote:
Spoiler! :
The fact that the Hougyoku is his heart now...there has to be a way to reverse or use it against him somehow; I hope the fight goes that direction eventually too.
Spoiler! :
was acutally thinking the same, it might be possible direction, would be cool
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Spoiler! :
It would be a nice direction but I can't get rid of the idea of Ichigo simply wiping out Aizen without any strategy at all...
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Noproblem »

Spoiler! :
True, might be the case, he seems pretty damn overpowered atm, but hey, you never know what might happen
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Noproblem »

Spoiler! :
here it comes, the final Getsuga Tenshou
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Spoiler! :
Yeah, I hope it will be good. It would be a shame for the so-long awaited for battle not to be.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Just read Chp 419. skip all chapters:
Spoiler! :
lol ichicgo had long hair when?

baka baka baka
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Spoiler! :
Basically what happened was Bleach's version of the Hyberbolic Time Chamber except within a few moments rather than a day.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Spoiler! :
He showed up to fight Aizen with the hair long so I suppose it's a result of his learning of the final getsuga tenshou...
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Noproblem »

Spoiler! :
soo...thoughts?

Return to “Manga & Novel”