Waltraute-san no Konkatsu Jijo

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Chrono_X
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Waltraute-san no Konkatsu Jijo

Post by Chrono_X »

Kazuma Kamachi is launching a new series, "Waltraute-san no Konkatsu Jijō (Waltraute's Marriage Hunting Situation)." Anybody else is looking forward to read translate this?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... new-series
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Waltraute-san no Konkatsu Jijo

Post by jonathanasdf »

Wow, 3 series at the same time? o.o hope that the quality doesn't drop for the others...
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

jonathanasdf wrote:Wow, 3 series at the same time? o.o hope that the quality doesn't drop for the others...
Hikaru Sugii is doing like 4 in the same time.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

yeah well I don't know any of his works so I can't tell their quality. I really hope the next Index volume is better, the last 2 volumes have been kinda meh.

That said, looking forwards to this one too, might be interesting this time because it seems the female is the main... or at least it will be for vol 1, I don't doubt the male lead will somehow manage to take the spotlight. Sigh, I really wanted the princess to play more of a role in heavy object (though I've only read up to what's translated)
kuroi_shinigami
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kuroi_shinigami »

Kira0802 wrote: Hikaru Sugii is doing like 4 in the same time.
Hikaru sugii only write 1 volume each year for each of his series on average, Kamachi release 3-4 index novel each year on average, not to mention heavy object lol. As for this series, I always think of this as a platform for him to experiment new style without ruining his main series, index.
Fill in the blank : She ( ) a bus

Yoshii Akihisa's answer : She is a bus

Tsuchiya Kouta's answer : 彼女はブスです
Chaos2Frozen
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos2Frozen »

kuroi_shinigami wrote: Hikaru sugii only write 1 volume each year for each of his series on average, Kamachi release 3-4 index novel each year on average, not to mention heavy object lol. As for this series, I always think of this as a platform for him to experiment new style without ruining his main series, index.
Is Waltraute a Dengeki published Light novel? I've never seen it on the site before... But even without counting it we still have:

A Certain Magical Index - 3 volumes per year
Heavy Object - 2 volumes per year

That's 5 books already, and depending on how the two new, new, new series goes we could be looking at:

Zashiki Warashi of Intelli Village - Possible 2 volumes per year
A simple Questionaire - Possible 2 volumes per year

So for now that's 7 books in one year, that's got to some kind of a new record right :shock: ?
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

I think in terms of length, Kawakami-san can match that...Nishio was just like Kamachi when he was younger though, the Zaregoto era.
Chaos2Frozen
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos2Frozen »

Teh_ping wrote:I think in terms of length, Kawakami-san can match that...Nishio was just like Kamachi when he was younger though, the Zaregoto era.
Mah, length is one thing, but juggling 4-5 stories means juggling 4-5 different settings, terminology, plots and characters. And we all know Kamachi doesn't half-assed his settings.
Chaos2Frozen
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos2Frozen »

Part 3 is out! Featuring none other than the God of Evil/Mischief/Trickster Loki :D !
aswad
Astral Realm

Post by aswad »

can someone post a link to the page or site were Waltraute-san no Konkatsu Jijo is being translated or summarised on please thank you
Kouma
Kyonist

Post by Kouma »

Any translator plans to translate this serie? Someone make a poll in the future projects subforum o/.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Kouma wrote:Any translator plans to translate this serie? Someone make a poll in the future projects subforum o/.
Don't bother...

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... s_Marriage

Return to “Manga & Novel”