Kaze no Stigma light novel rumor (Spoiler)

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

XiaoLong
Astral Realm

Kaze no Stigma light novel rumor (Spoiler)

Post by XiaoLong »

Hi Im a new user on this forum so I'm not sure if it is ok to create a new thread for a question like this. If it is against the rules please tell me where I should post it instead.

Well I was searching the internet after some summaries of the Kaze no Stigma light novels when I read this rumor about the last side story novel: A secret relationship.
Spoiler! :
The Rumor: In the last side story novel a new powerful girl will show up and Kazuma will fall deeply in love with her. Ayano will ofcourse be really depressed and a love triangel is born. Also Ayano will die.
I don't actually believe in the last one but the first one has been bothering me. I would be thankful if someone who have read the last side story novel could confirm wether this rumor is true or not
stan123
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Kaze No Stigma.. duh :)

Re: Kaze no Stigma light novel rumor (Spoiler)

Post by stan123 »

XiaoLong wrote:Hi Im a new user on this forum so I'm not sure if it is ok to create a new thread for a question like this. If it is against the rules please tell me where I should post it instead.

Well I was searching the internet after some summaries of the Kaze no Stigma light novels when I read this rumor about the last side story novel: A secret relationship.
Spoiler! :
The Rumor: In the last side story novel a new powerful girl will show up and Kazuma will fall deeply in love with her. Ayano will ofcourse be really depressed and a love triangel is born. Also Ayano will die.
I don't actually believe in the last one but the first one has been bothering me. I would be thankful if someone who have read the last side story novel could confirm wether this rumor is true or not

It looks like you haven't posted in a while but wanted to see if anyone else can translate this top review (that has the most votes) from Amazon -Japan. It looks like this review gives a synopsis of each chapter. Can someone please translate? I tried using Google translate but most of the sentences don't make any sense. Also, I don't think Ignition 6 will be translated anytime in the near future so I appreciate it if anyone can translate this. Thank you.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E9%A2%A8%E3%8 ... 4829135077

Return to “Manga & Novel”