The Indecent Relationship Between Four Lovers

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Did you like it?

I didnt read it.
No votes
I liked it.
100%
I didnt like it.
No votes
Neither.
No votes

Total votes: 4

Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

The Indecent Relationship Between Four Lovers

Post by Darklor »

The Indecent Relationship Between Four Lovers v.1 (나와 그녀와 그녀와 그녀의 건전하지 못한 관계) is a Korean light novel written by Author Choi Ji-in (최지인) and illustrated by REUM.

Currently the first 4 chapters can be found translated at Imoutolicious Light Novel Translations

The story is about a Korean highschool boy who knows nothing but to study. Because of a car accident got amnesia. He forgot everything of the last three month. Though to study was the only thing he did do up to three month ago, there are now three girls who claim to be his girlfriend. Now, to find out the truth and to regain his memories, because a national mock exam is just in five days, he is dividing his time between those three.

So far I like it. Interesting story and nice illustrations.

Only the Korean names sound a little bit strange for me. ;)

Also its interesting for me to see for a change a little bit of a different school system. The Korean system seems to be a little bit different from those I already heard of. At least if the story reflects the current reality at Korean schools at least a little bit.

And with its setting is it a little bit like a crime novel, since there is much room for speculation. Were he really three-timing? Were all the girls telling the truth, and if not why? Did he really forget his studies or didnt he study at all, with his hands full of girlfriends?

What do you think?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
devilsadvocate
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: The Indecent Relationship Between Four Lovers

Post by devilsadvocate »

hello, i just want to say this- THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK. LOVED THIS LN. i love reading novels and you guys make such stories readable by your voluntary efforts. heartfelt best wishes to the entire translation team. my earnest hopes that i will be able to keep on reading this awesome story. thanks
devilsadvocate
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: The Indecent Relationship Between Four Lovers

Post by devilsadvocate »

i love this LN. hopefully they keep translating this. it has been so long since there was a chapter released

Return to “Manga & Novel”