Real life Haruhi

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

Haha...guess what? i've got another friend who's hair is just as, well, silver, and we always tease her about having it due to stress (from being around someone she likes but doesn't want him to know) :P then again, there's always this wonderful invention called the permanent black marker *grins*
Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

Okay now I'm worried. :cry: A Level exams, awaiting Uni replies, moving house... and worst of all, my entire garden fence blew away in a gale yesterday. *cries* I'm going to be susceptible to greys for sure.

=p
ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

:!: whoa...that sounds qt bad :shock: never knew gales in the uk can get so strong. wait. you're moving house, right? so does it really matter? :p unless, of course, if it's the new house you're referring to. anyway, hope everything turns out fine for you yeah. =) Haha, A's coming up? When're you taking them? Hmmm...i'm saying all these on the fact that we're allowed to post completely non-related topics, by the way :p and. well. i'd say it's partly hereditary too. So yeah, unless your parents happen to grey easily...no worries. =)
Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

Haha, yeah it's the one we've just moved into. =p We don't usually get gales no, it was one of those "the news guy says it's the worse gales we've had in blahblah years" kind of deals. I hadn’t seen wind like it before at any rate. I was less concerned with the fence at the time because a recycling box had just flown into my car and left a scratch on my way home. =p

As for A levels, I'm taking some modules right now and the rest in May/June.

My mum's 46 and still no greys in sight, good sign? :wink:

Erm, offtopicness does seem to be a trend around here, but just in case.... *checks thread title*. Quick! Say something about real life Haruhi's!
Umiman
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Umiman »

HolyCow wrote:Not really Symph. I had a friend who had almost an entire head of silver hair while she was 15. She had so much silver hair (about 80% of her entire head) that she had to dye it black. Going for black hair dyes at 15. Poor girl.
This sounds like that female character from FF Tactics Advance.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

My ex was panicking when she found 2 gray strands at 18. :roll: As far as I know I'm not going to get gray hairs because all the men in my family still have strong black hair. Good news for me! /thumbsup
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

I can't say much for my hair going silver, but some of my beard is red sometimes. It's really weird, my hair is dark brown, almost black. Must be the Irish in me.
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

That must look super cool! Red beard! YARRR!!!!
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

I was getting gray hairs since 14, it's stress on my case.

And once, somebody told me my hair looked blue o_O
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Symphonia wrote:Okay now I'm worried. :cry: A Level exams, awaiting Uni replies, moving house... and worst of all, my entire garden fence blew away in a gale yesterday. *cries* I'm going to be susceptible to greys for sure.

=p
meh.

I remember sitting in the car after i parked it, and it was bouncing because of the wind.

didn't know it was that bad until saw the HGV on the news that got blown off the road into the river, killed the driver as well.

we were lucky up west yorkshire, unlike south with the roof ripping and power cuts....

er..yeah Stay on topic.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Psssh I bet the wind is WAY worse here.

We get 170km winds!

Ever seen Stanley park? We lost 2000+ trees didn't we?
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Guest lol wrote:I was getting gray hairs since 14, it's stress on my case.

And once, somebody told me my hair looked blue o_O
I've been told that before as well. But thats because my hair gel is blue, so in the right light its a dark blue'ish. I have a bottle of black light hair gel. That stuff is fun to mess with. ^______________________________^
ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

I was less concerned with the fence at the time because a recycling box had just flown into my car and left a scratch on my way home. =p
*stares at the words "my car"* erm, okay...how old are you again?
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Who did you quote? O.o; I don't even see the post.
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

The only one on this page with Haruhi as her avatar.

3 Yukis, 1 Haruhi, 1 Monkey, 1 Canadian Flag, 1 SOS-Dan logo.

Return to “Music & Culture”