Biohazard! Resident Evil: Degeneration!

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Biohazard! Resident Evil: Degeneration!

Post by onizuka-gto »

Just saw the new RE:D trailer, looking great.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clip/resident- ... 334527.php

But hoestly, i have to wonder, why does it keep going on?

You would think after nuking Racoon city, they would of burned out the infection...but oooh no it comes back!

Which gets me wondering, what would it take to stop this bloody zombie infection once and for all?

If you think about it, if they did somehow create this biological monstrosity, haruhi forbid, what do you think the government should do, to stop it from taking over the world?

Personally, it has to be immediately announced, just keeping it hidden, never works, it just gets worse.

plus i'll just nuke at leased three or four into the infection zone.

I don't think radiation would work on zombies, i mean if you can create a biological virus that can move a human that is clinically dead, and body of dead cells that is not living off any oxygen or blood, what would a radiation that destroys cells?

food for thought.....
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ben1234 »

I've always wanted to see mutant zombies. 8)
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

Racoon City was just an "accidental" release of the T-virus from the Umbrella laboratory which was cleverly located right smack in the middle of the city (which was run by William Birkin who was developing the G virus). Umbrella didn't die there (but they die several years later in Russia).

Albert Wesker contracted Ada Wong to steal the G virus from Birkin for his nefarious uses while Umbrella's stock got owned. Albert Wesker has also got Ada Wong to go to Spain to get the Las Plagas virus from the cultists there.

And, technically radiation should be able to kill zombies if radiation sickness is strong enough. Well... maybe. They still have all their organs (and use them) and they die when they lose their brain... so yeah.

But who cares? Zombies + killing = good.

The storyline for this is probably somewhere in the middle of this.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

yes, they did nuke raccoon city but that wasn't enough to stop the infection since Umbrella insisted on testing the T-virus else where and work on their BOWs and Tyrant project.

Then you have stuff like RE 4 where you're not fighting T-virus zombies but parasite infected humans (hence why they use weapons like chainsaw and guns)
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I just figure that zombies are like cockroaches. Most things cannot kill them, unless it is a good stomping.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

also some of the viruses don't even have to be transmitted through a bite, I think one strain was airborne as well.

Return to “Music & Culture”