On the Subject of World War II...

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: On the Subject of World War II...

Post by chrnno »

Then explain to me because I am lost here.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Its genetics...

You're never going to be a full human person, so its not 1/2+1/2 its the likelihood of it happening really.

So its more possible to be 1/2 human. Then theres the other parts, but those have to be in some how. If your half human that could only mean you're 1/4ths of 2 things.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Actually it would be possible to a full human just extremely unlikely as it would require that the halfs were not only complemented it each but that in each gene the human one was "chosen".
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well Im speaking genetically.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

So am I...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well its possible... But its more likely with half human.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

My parents are both half humans...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

So its pretty damn likely you are half human.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yes but I could be up to full human or nothing human at all... But that is a moot point as I know for sure I am 1/3 ape, 1/3 human and 1/3 goshoc...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Thats possible. Now if your brain is clearly human... what isnt?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Not exactly but it seems to be mostly human, the main problem is that nothing is fully one thing. All my body is made of varying combinations of ape, goshoc and human. It's a wonder it actually works...
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

chrnno wrote:Yes but I could be up to full human or nothing human at all... But that is a moot point as I know for sure I am 1/4 ape, 1/4 human, 1/4 tomato and 1/4 goat...

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Can I have some milk?
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

if u like it from goat? yes.

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well that was dumb to say at the time, its dumb to read now.

Return to “Music & Culture”