On the Subject of World War II...

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: On the Subject of World War II...

Post by chrnno »

Fight indeed but fight what? The supposed enemy in front of you or the hidden enemy at your back?
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

The enemy in front of you. And because you're crhnno you've invented dual wielding pistols that reduce collateral damage, so you could do 2 things at once.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Poke2201 wrote:The enemy in front of you. And because you're crhnno you've invented dual wielding pistols that reduce collateral damage, so you could do 2 things at once.
the boys gonna need to be an ape to train those feet of his to hold guns then.

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well, then theres the one hand per pistol.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Poke2201 wrote:The enemy in front of you. And because you're crhnno you've invented dual wielding pistols that reduce collateral damage, so you could do 2 things at once.
I see but who is this crhnno you speak of?
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

chrnno wrote:
I see but who is this crhnno you speak of?
Your twin.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Oh I remember now, he was the one dual wielding with his feet. I personally prefer with my hands.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

chrnno wrote:Oh I remember now, he was the one dual wielding with his feet. I personally prefer with my hands.
makes you half-ape huh.

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

1/3 actually.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

So your mother or father was 1/2 ape?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Mother and also half-human, my father was half human and half-goshoc. Not entirely sure why it went to a 1/3 instead of a 1/4 though.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

You Fail at Math Forever?
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

chrnno is also half goose?!

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

No, goshoc. Completely different.
Poke2201 wrote:You Fail at Math Forever?
No that wasn't an estimate or prevision, the 1/3 was measured accurately. It did surprise me, I expected about 1/4 ape, 1/2 human and 1/4 goshoc...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well that would make sense now that I think of it.

Return to “Music & Culture”