Unnatural History

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Unnatural History

Post by b0mb3r »

I usually never pay attention to those stupid live-action shows on CARTOON NETWORK but this show really caught my eye. The pilot episode appeared tonight and it isn't half bad.

Basically story about a multi-talented boy named Henry who is sent back to america aka D.C. to gain discipline since he is such a jungle boy who likes to be reckless and help people. anyway so he goes to a specailized high school that is connected to the National Museum in D.C. where there are mysterious artifacts to discover. lives with his strict uncle whose the princpal of his school and his cousin Jasper.

This show is like the Hardy Boys combine with National Treasure with a small hint of Hogwarts. It has action, parkour, kung-fu and tons of great flashbacks of henry's travels around the world where he picks up his skills. It could be just cravings from an adventure story but I dig it. you guys check it out when you can.

baka baka baka
Gwilthyunman
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Unnatural History

Post by Gwilthyunman »

I had originally thought, Oh, NO not another teen show, idiotic, silly, and shallow (BORING), but the Wizards of Waverly Place could never catch my attention like this show has. I really liked the javelin through the football scene, and the dialog is catchy like the comment that there are perks and irks to being a professor's son. There is definitely a huge dose of Indiana Jones type situations that I find hilarious. If you enjoyed the Indiana Jones Movies and TV-Series, you might enjoy this. :)
cboy123
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Unnatural History

Post by cboy123 »

What show? Too much interesting story.
I maybe stupid... But A BRILLIANT PERSON CANNOT OUTDUMB the stupid

Return to “Music & Culture”