Autozamian Commander

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Autozamian Commander

Post by b0mb3r »

The hell is this title? any explanation.

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Autozamian Commander

Post by chrnno »

I put it into google and the first page was bakatsuki... :lol: And the closest relevant thing I could find was this:

"Mechanized Autozam! You are the mehanized and industrial world of Autozam, ruled by President Vision. But we don't know much about President Vision, which therefore leads to - Eagle Vision, who we know is the Flight Commander of the NSX, and the Pilot of the mecha, the FTO. Autozam runs solely on the mental energy of its people, and this was the reason Autozam invaded Cephiro - its supply of mental energy was running out. The Pillar System of Cephiro is a source of mental energy, and it seems to be unmatched in the alternate world, and therefore is needed by Autozam...

The crew of the NSX consists of three main people - not counting the guards and the other mechanics that run the ship - its Commander, Eagle Vision, its Sub-Commander, Geo Metro, and its Chief Mechanic, Zazu Torque. The NSX is also home to the best fighting mecha in all of Autozam, Eagle Vison's FTO (it also houses Geo's GTO, but we don't know much about that.) Autozam's NSX was also where Hikaru Shidou, Kuro Madoushi/Mahou Kishi, was held prisoner for a short while (Anime-connected).

Being Autozam, you rely solely on yourself, and only on yourself to bring your pleasured happiness - this is brought to the fact that Autozamian people's mental energy are their own energy, which means they move things with their own will, for their own sake. You aren't quick to judge things, and are very strategic and ruthless in battle. You are most likely the most talented fighter, just like Eagle Vision. Also being Autozam means - this might sound odd, but - you also like to rely on your others for your happiness. The independence you gained by being Autozam is also rivaled by the dependence you give other people. You rely on your friends and family to back you up, and you're always ready to help a friend.

Key Points in an Autozamian: Headstrong, calm, ruthless, intelligent, independent, dependent, friendly."
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

^ Basically Badass?

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chrnno »

I suppose so, I didn't understand much of it.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'

Return to “Music & Culture”