Comiket

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Comiket

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

ainsoph9 wrote:
Cosmic Eagle wrote:Where is what on which page?
The concert stuff.
I mean like the feeling whenever I go to anisong/J-Pop concerts

――罨――
阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

jonathanasdf wrote:
Yeah, I wasn't able to find exactly how much it costs through the help page, I guess after you register you'll find out, but I'm not interested in it either way.

But anyways it's on nyaa and TT and torrentz and probably a lot of other forums and download places so it's not hard to find another link...
Actually yeah, I'm not inclined to sign up for god knows how many forums anyway...

BTW, you doing Date A Live yes?

How long's the series at present? Seems like a fun and quick read. May get it if it's not too long....

――罨――
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Well, C81 is over, but that does not mean it is "over." :wink: Here are some other updates:

PVs.

I look forward to the Touhou anime. I really wish ZUN would just go all in on an anime series. It is not like he has anything to lose by doing so. :roll:

Attendance Record.

More Cosplay.
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

Cosmic Eagle wrote:
Actually yeah, I'm not inclined to sign up for god knows how many forums anyway...

BTW, you doing Date A Live yes?

How long's the series at present? Seems like a fun and quick read. May get it if it's not too long....
I don't care as long as they don't send me spam emails. So far I haven't gotten any emails from them, so I'm fine.

It's 3 volumes at the moment. I'm not really doing it at the moment due to G-sen and school starting tomorrow.... *sigh*
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

ooo found 妖々剣戟夢想 on nyaa
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Yeah, I know that it is there. Personally, I am waiting for the gold mine to come out from 2djgame. It is too much of a hassle to try to pick single ones out when they come out because you do not have all of the pieces to the puzzle, if you get what I mean.
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

jonathanasdf wrote:
I don't care as long as they don't send me spam emails. So far I haven't gotten any emails from them, so I'm fine.

It's 3 volumes at the moment. I'm not really doing it at the moment due to G-sen and school starting tomorrow.... *sigh*
Nah....I ain't hurrying you....I'm just considering whether to buy them or not.....Cash you see.....must not hit 300 bucks spending per month.

――罨――
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

C82 is coming up this Thursday. Do you have anything in particular that you are looking forward to at the moment?

I have seen some previews for some of the games, which look amazing. Some of the stuff you would not even know that it was made by a doujin circle, if someone did not tell you (i.e., Edelweiss).

On the music side, Thousand Leaves, Undead Corporation, Soundholic, and a few other groups look like they have some good music coming out. ZUN is coming out with a new Touhou OST as well.
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

Do any of you know if there are any good blogs that cover some of the more popular stuff (doujinshi, music, games, etc) being released at comiket? I don't really want to spend time browsing forums and it would be nicer if I could have blog posts :)
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Well, I know that Doujinstyle covers a lot of this kind of stuff. If you sign up on their forum, you can browse and find out about most of the good stuff. Most of the other forums and blogs that cover Comiket are in Japanese and virtually illegible in English and Japanese because they are so filled with internet slang that you would need a network of computers to figure out what they are saying.
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

jonathanasdf wrote:..... I don't really want to spend time browsing forums and it would be nicer if I could have blog posts :)
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Well, I know you do not want to be browsing forums, but this is probably one of the most accessible and easiest ways to find out the info. Trust me on this one. :wink: I am speaking from experience here, seeing that you will not really find much else elsewhere. The only other site that I can think of at the moment is this one. You should be able to find a lot of doujin music there, much of what is coming out at C82.

"Madoka Magica" Character Designer Illustrates Fundraiser Poster For Comiket
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

With Summer Comiket coming up, is there anything in particular that you want?

Return to “Music & Culture”