Discussion about Girls/Boys (2D and 3D)

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Re: Discussion about Girls/Boys (2D and 3D)

Post by Rohan123 »

hobogunner wrote:Way to kill a possible discussion, A-kun. Now we wait for another half a year. :?
Or you can just start a relevant discussion? :?
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ainsoph9 »

hobogunner wrote:Way to kill a possible discussion, A-kun. Now we wait for another half a year. :?
Fine, I can think of another one. How about the bomb of gender equality issues? That should last us some time.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Rohan123 wrote:
Or you can just start a relevant discussion? :?
You'd have to read a bit, but believe me, I've tried.
ainsoph9 wrote:
Fine, I can think of another one. How about the bomb of gender equality issues? That should last us some time.
I'd rather leave this for the debates thread. Mostly because I don't feel like discussing it, and because the topic can get pretty heated. I like leaving this thread innocent. :roll:
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Okay, so that is a no-go. hocchan wants this thread to be cherry... *ahem* cheery.

How about the imbalance of the females/males in anime and manga as of late? Do you think this has any impact on society? Is it a reflection of society? Are the stereotypes "fair?"
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Alright, since that last topic was a massive pile of fail, I was wondering about something else more recently. I had a conversation with one of my bankers about why she had one of her nails painted differently than the rest of them. It was on her ring finger. Neither of us knew what it meant, if it had any meaning at all, but it has apparently become popular and en vogue as of late. Does anyone here know what it means and where it came from? Likewise, how do these kinds of things come to have meanings (i.e., straight or gay for a man to have an earring on one ear but not the other, colors for undergarments for women, colors for bracelets, etc.)?
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

With a new set of spammers comes a new set of opinions. I would like to hear from each and every one of you on BN's "spammer list" with regards to your ideal man/woman.
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
victorrama
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Too many to list, just ask

Post by victorrama »

Time to revive the thread !
And what is BN's spammer list hocchan??

For ideal woman? In 2D.... it's hard to describe. Almost every personality has it's positives. But I don't like those with gigantic oppai. Nasty.

Same case in 3D. I prefer younger girl. At least same as me or younger up to 5 years diff. If she's a pettan with onee-sama personality all the better.
Just a passing by translator, editor, typesetter, writer, meeper.

Translating : The Maso's TL project
and also other series.

“The mind, at times, takes masochistic delight in suffering.” ― Saurbh Katyal, Seduced by Murder
yuri_lover
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Post by yuri_lover »

hobogunner wrote:With a new set of spammers comes a new set of opinions. I would like to hear from each and every one of you on BN's "spammer list" with regards to your ideal man/woman.
Ideal would be any with not such a huge rack.. dunno why most guys like it but it's disturbing somehow. Personal Opinion though

@hobogunner totally unrelated but the thread won't let me send you private mail. I wanted to ask you something from ages ago
Devenk83
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Devenk83 »

yuri_lover wrote:Ideal would be any with not such a huge rack.. dunno why most guys like it but it's disturbing somehow.
Thanks God ! I'm not the only one !!!
Ancien traducteur amateur EN/FR / Ex-Amateur EN/FR Translator
BitterSugar
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BitterSugar »

yuri_lover wrote:
hobogunner wrote: Ideal would be any with not such a huge rack.. dunno why most guys like it but it's disturbing somehow. Personal Opinion though
In 2D, I'm appealed by huge racks. In fact, I'm not impressed at all by flat-chested 2D characters.
I don't really judge girls in appearances as much as I do in 2D compared to real life, so I don't really care. But yeah, I agree that girls with huge racks is sometimes quite weird to an eye. :v
Want something edited? Feel free to private message me and I'll see what I can do.

Return to “Music & Culture”