Discussion about Girls/Boys (2D and 3D)

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Silimir
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Discussion about Girls/Boys (2D and 3D)

Post by Silimir »

What's the problem whit couples of different age. It's totally normal for a girl to look for an older man more mature and a guy to look for younger and cuter girl (maybe also more easy to get close to) Well that's what I always thought. Can you see a women with a younger boy. That's generally strange and uncool because it's like your mother. Or can you see a man with a younger woman? That's simply odd.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

There are certain social and societal boundaries within different cultures that typically say, "You must be this tall to ride this ride," kind of thing. When a couple looks like one could be the parent or older relative of the other, something generally goes off inside people's heads that say, "Um, it has to be for the money," or something to that effect. Also, at least some countries have the 18 years old dividing line for legal purposes, which I do not think is necessarily a bad idea.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

ainsoph9 wrote:hocchan, I get the feeling that you misunderstood my question. I am asking whether it is possible for the spouse to lust after the other spouse (i.e., the husband lusting after the wife or the wife lusting after the husband).

As to your question, it generally is not a very good idea for multiple reasons, although I know a couple where that worked because they were a year apart.
hmm....yeah, that definitely is a stranger question.......a really hard one too.....certainly when they get married the "lust" is there, along with other emotions [hopefully], but it certainly isn't unheard of for that to die down after some time (depends on couple / relationship). I don't really think there's a good answer for that.....that's freakishly deep.

Don't worry, I generally prefer older women, but I really like being attached to younger girls and getting to know them....which includes this girl in my math class....nothing would come from dating her (although I'd like to try) just from my own mentality towards the archetype I have her filed under in my mind. One of those feelings that I crossover often is the one for longing and the one for love/liking a person. I long to get to know girls like her, but I would not love them, in the sense of forming a full-on relationship.
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

You can give my question a shot at the least, hocchan. :)

As for your other response, "..." is about all I am going to say there.
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

well i know that in asian countries, it's important to be tall to be known. People are even ready to use prosthesis to get taller to be important...

But seriously, yeah their are some rich old guys that are with young women because they are rich but i'm talking here of the average people. I personnaly can't see myself with an older girl. Seriously. If she's 20, not good. If she's 19, same birth year, it's ok. Older women are simply of an other generation of me. They simply do not interest me.
have her filed under in my mind
Two words: good job

Simple question: How do you feel when you come across a kinda tsundere girl? Personnaly, I want to know her simply to understand what it means to be like those guys :)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

The youngest girl i've been in a relationship with is one year younger then me, the oldest is 5 years. Personally when you get older, age becomes less of a issues, until it reaches the extreme range of social and cultural acceptance, i think anything over 10yrs either way to the edge of consent is pushing it.

However one point that is valid, is that i've found, is that unless you (a man) is roughly the same height or taller then her, then you have a equal chance of a relationship, but if the chances of a relationship if the girl is taller?

Well, very unlikely. You are either very rich/skilled/lucky or it's a one night stand.... :roll: :roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

There are some other possibilities for why a woman would want to date a shorter man. However, height does seem to play into whether a relationship will become successfully romantic or not. Many, if not most, women want a man who will protect them while treating them like the flowers they are. Unfortunately, part of the perception of protection is size. At least subconsciously, people tend to think that size in a fight is one of the main determining factors. Obviously, this is not true. Likewise, people tend to think that one's height is related to character. This is false as well. Regardless, without explaining why, people still tend to unconsciously/subconsciously pursue these stereotypes. Ultimately, such stereotyping winds up being quite damaging towards individuals who are under the average height in their culture.
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

I said before that someone taller has more importance and has more chance in life when speaking of asian country but I know it is also true inmy country: canada.
I'm smaller than the average man of my age and i must admit it doesn't help at all. Why would girl be interested in small man, when their hope is to find tall and handsome man? Well that's why i like small girls. And I like when they have this bitchy manner that makes her a bit tsundere. These girls are usually more sensitive to the feelings of people because they understand in a way their problem. How it is to be small. Also, they are more challenging.

I'll always prefer small girl or younger girl because it's in my nature!

Will it be different when i'll be older. I do not think so :)
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Silimir wrote:What happened kira?
What was it for?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

I am calling a session of bros to order. It has been too long since this thread has been used.

(It's cool for chick bros to post too.)
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Note to self: hocchan is into she-males; back off. :P
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Well, I have been thinking for a while about this..
Why do tsunderes(never seen one in 3D till now) act the way they do? I mean, what is their mentality behind acting like that ? What do they hope to achieve by being a tsundere :?:
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Rohan, I refer you to this thread here. In it, I try to explain some of the psychology/sociology behind the tsundere. After the first few pages, the thread kind of degrades into humorous banter, but it might be worth your time to read. The longer posts tend to contain more of the answers you are looking for (maybe).
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Thanks a lot. Going to check it out now.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Way to kill a possible discussion, A-kun. Now we wait for another half a year. :?

Return to “Music & Culture”