Lyrics

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Waning.
Astral Realm

Lyrics

Post by Waning. »

So, I feel like we should post our favorite lyrics somewhere here....I know we all have them, and I don't see a thread for it (or know of one.)
Spoiler! :
[quote="Marianas Trench, "No Place Like Home""]My old friend, it's time to say goodbye again, no need to tell me where you've been, I feel it. Shallow graves for Shallow hearts, for pick-me-ups and fall-a-parts, for promises that never started off right.[/quote]

[quote="James Taylor, "Our Town""]Time goes by, and time brings changes, and you change too. Nothing comes that you can't handle, so on you go. You never see it coming, when the world caves in on you.[/quote]

[quote="Say Anything, "All Choked Up""]I'm the immortal soldier, you're the queen of hearts, all that I want is to show you how you're nothing like all of them tell you; to be more than just a cricket on your shoulder. A little closer. Feelings choke me, don't let me leave without a word. I'll never give in, I'm letting my mind win the war with my heart again. You are timeless, I am a void in love and time.[/quote]

[quote="The Eagles, "Desparado""]Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy, she'll beat you if she's able, you know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.[/quote]
I mostly listen to emo-ish music, so I must apologize for that, but, feel free to post any good lyrics you hear here.
Last edited by rock96 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed tags

Return to “Music & Culture”