Umineko no Naku Koro ni [Visual Novel]

Discuss the Foreign Projects we have adopted here but are inactive

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see Umineko no Naku Koro ni Translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 32

Minimoto
Astral Realm

Re: Umineko no Naku Koro ni [Visual Novel]

Post by Minimoto »

This visual novel, is it like the others where you pick choices to make a certain ending?

---------------------------------
Is there any difference from the one shown and this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeK1j_lLgfY The art looks quite different.
Last edited by Minimoto on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzureThunder
Astral Realm

Post by AzureThunder »

Is there any place I can download this? This visual novel, is it like the others where you pick choices to make a certain ending?
That would be illegal (though I'm not really one to talk). Anyway, I'm here to say thanks to everybody who made this happen, I really enjoyed playing the first game of this new 07th expansion series. There are a lot of people who are really grateful for this as well from what I've seen at GameFAQs and 4chan. I really appreciate the hard work that you guys put into making this patch, and I look forward to your new releases of the next game.

I just have one question. Is the patch for episode 3 complete? And if so, why is 3 out before 2? I'm not going to go ahead and play it because I have a thing for always reading/playing games in order, even if it doesn't matter in the long run, but I'm still curious.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

This is a notice that i have an official request to remove the current script from this project.

specifically:

Code: Select all

[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Tips]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_0]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_1]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_2]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_3]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_4]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_5]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_6]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_7]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_8]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_9]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_10]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_11]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_12]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_13]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_14]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_15]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_16]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Chapter_17]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Endroll]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Epilouge]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Tea_Party]]
[[Umineko_Volume_2:_Hidden_Tea_Party]]

[[Umineko_Volume_3:_Chapter_0]]
[[Umineko_Volume_3:_Chapter_1]]
[[Umineko_Volume_3:_Chapter_2]]
[[Umineko_Volume_3:_Chapter_3]]
[[Umineko_Volume_3:_Tips]]
[[Umineko_Volume_3:_Opening_Message]]
[[Umineko_Volume_3:_Endroll]]

please visit the project page for more details.

I will remove them on as soon as i wake up, or until someone else do it first.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Cauchy
Astral Realm

Post by Cauchy »

Not to be pushy or anything, but is any progress being made on this project? I've been really looking forward to playing through the second game translated, and I'm willing to wait, but it's somewhat disheartening seeing apparently no progress on the translation in six weeks except for a notice saying that the scripts have been removed. Even just a notice saying "Hey, we're still alive and working on this" would be excellent. Alternately, a notice saying "Hey, we're not doing this anymore" so I know not to get my hopes up, or a notice saying "Hey, we're waiting for X, Y, and Z to happen before we continue on this". Just anything about what's happening, so I can know what's going on a little bit and whether I should continue to wait for this.

Return to “Hosted”