Tsuki Tsuki!

Discuss the Foreign Projects we have adopted here but are inactive

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
98%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
1%
No (Please give a reason)
1%

Total votes: 637

popo5546
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Tsuki Tsuki!

Post by popo5546 »

Tsuki Tsuki! (つきツキ!)

Comedy Ecchi Harem Romance Seinen Supernatural

Volumes Out: 5 (6 comes out 2/24/2012)
Author: Yujin Goto
Illustrator: Riko Korie
Publisher: Media Factory

Description (from MU)
One day Shinobu wakes up just to find a naked blonde girl sleeping besides him. He has no memory whatsoever of her. Who is she? Why is she in his bed? Why is she naked? To make matters worse, his sister comes in and sees them. What will happen now?
Sorry, I have not found any indication if this series has been licensed by a US publisher. ;[
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Tsuki Tsuki!

Post by Mystes »

It's a manga I remember having read, and I think it was fine...
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
popo5546
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by popo5546 »

Yes, I have a slight question about the guidelines for the projects,

I am stuck at part 5:

5) The must important point, you MUST have a willing Translator who must register on this forum, and verify in a written post.
- I don't know any translator :L
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Question 4 is kinda taboo. However, to answer your question, it's fine. For question 5, well...
Kira0802

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Kira0802 wrote:It's a manga I remember having read, and I think it was fine...
It is a light novel first I think? Chinese official title is "月神来我家!"

(If I recall correctly) Story goes by protagonist treating a young girl to a meal, getting a gift in return, that it should give him a guardian spirit. Instead, he found himself with a naked girl the next morning. They then began living together etc etc
Spoiler! :
Later on, the protagonist met the young girl again, and she noticed that the so-called "guardian spirit" is not a guardian spirit, that something must have gone wrong somewhere, as she is part demon(sorta). Whereas in fact, she was just a pitiful human, outcast due to her powers and kindness. Despite her Godfather's disagreements, she wants to be with the protagonist, even if they are likely to undergo the same pains and traumas that will come due to their differences.
A lot of details have been forgotten. Only have volume 1, and its not at the top of my LN lists, so I don't remember it all too clearly. I think Volume 2 is coming up soon?
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
popo5546
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by popo5546 »

i have raws for vol. 1 & 2 in Japanese, the novel is up to volume 6 which comes out on february.
Spoiler! :
Last edited by Darklor on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no links to raw
Gwilthyunman

Post by Gwilthyunman »

The Prologue of this light novel actually has been translated by PROzess. You can download it from here or from Black Wing's IRC chan.
ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
Kira0802 wrote:It's a manga I remember having read, and I think it was fine...
It is a light novel first I think?
And yeah, the manga is actually based on the light novel.
EviL
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by EviL »

i read the manga a couple of times and i think that it was pretty good and funny
i think it would be cool if someone translated this novel
katimusha
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by katimusha »

i wouldnt mind reading this so im hoping that it gets picked up
Ways
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Ways »

i read the manga.The story is mainly a love comedy.female Demon summoned by a cool headed teen is his childhood then meeting years later.Definitely a keep for those who like Kore wa zombie nyaa~
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Ways wrote:i read the manga.The story is mainly a love comedy.female Demon summoned by a cool headed teen is his childhood then meeting years later.Definitely a keep for those who like Kore wa zombie nyaa~
I read it the manga, and frankly, I found Kore ha Zombie way better.
Kira0802

Ways

Post by Ways »

I know korezom is better.but to tell the truth,this one..i kinda "like it better".suit my taste more.besides.in korezom,haruna gets more attention then yuu which pisses me off
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Ways wrote:I know korezom is better.but to tell the truth,this one..i kinda "like it better".suit my taste more.besides.in korezom,haruna gets more attention then yuu which pisses me off
Well, here, I really don't get the plot. I mean, WTF is going on? He have small stories sticked in with some other materials. I should probably wait until the end of this arc to judge it, but so far...
Kira0802

ShadowZeroHeart

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Kira0802 wrote:
Ways wrote:i read the manga.The story is mainly a love comedy.female Demon summoned by a cool headed teen is his childhood then meeting years later.Definitely a keep for those who like Kore wa zombie nyaa~
I read it the manga, and frankly, I found Kore ha Zombie way better.
In terms of fantasy, Kore is definitely better. Tsuki Tsuki tries to make its way with regards to care and emotions, but is nowhere near the top. The manga seems even slower than the novel due to such, as much thoughts and minor gestures are taken out.

P.S. I wanted to comment earlier, but not sure how to go about doing it. Cool-headed teen did not summon a demon. Girl goddess summoned a guardian angel for him, not the teen.
Kira0802 wrote:
Ways wrote:I know korezom is better.but to tell the truth,this one..i kinda "like it better".suit my taste more.besides.in korezom,haruna gets more attention then yuu which pisses me off
Well, here, I really don't get the plot. I mean, WTF is going on? He have small stories sticked in with some other materials. I should probably wait until the end of this arc to judge it, but so far...
The plot goes where the boy meets a poor girl and saves her heart, and her trying to be with him because of that. If I recall, this is roughly what the hidden plot is, revealed near the end of volume 1.
Spoiler! :
The girl 'demon' is actually a saint. However, her abilities were feared by other humans, thus labeling her as a demon. Her 'father'(real demon) took pity on the child and adopted her. However, she is alone as a human there. On the other hand, her 'father' is afraid that humans may not treat her kindly, thus hates the protagonist for trying to take her away, and possibly harm her.
This really is a story that takes time to show its decent-ness, even so, its not a novel that would make you scream "FANTASTIC" if you ask me.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Ways

Post by Ways »

no,if u have read the manga,u would know.Shinobu summoned the demon with dark magic when he was a child after nazuna got into an accident to save her.then he summoned luna again just to see her,but luna was taken away and he lost his memory.in the present time,when Elny(god) gave shinobu a ring to bestow a guardian angel,it accidentally triggers luna to come back nyaaa

Return to “Hosted”