Tsuki Tsuki!

Discuss the Foreign Projects we have adopted here but are inactive

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
98%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
1%
No (Please give a reason)
1%

Total votes: 637

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Tsuki Tsuki!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Ways wrote:no,if u have read the manga,u would know.Shinobu summoned the demon with dark magic when he was a child after nazuna got into an accident to save her.then he summoned luna again just to see her,but luna was taken away and he lost his memory.in the present time,when Elny(god) gave shinobu a ring to bestow a guardian angel,it accidentally triggers luna to come back nyaaa
Oh that, I kept thinking he was referring to when they are old teenagers. I am not sure about the summoned Luna again part. If I recall, he didn't manage to see luna again when he was young, and his memories erased. It did not accidentally trigger luna to come back. While Elny tried to give Shinobu a guardian angel, Luna came instead, tricking even Elny's eyes. Near the end of the volume, she admit that it was a mistake, and that Shinobu should return this 'guardian angel' and she would give him another proper 'guardian angel' in return, a proposal which was obviously rejected.

Might have to reread volume 1 to get some of the details right. Its not exactly a memorably great novel to stay on my mind much.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Ways
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Ways »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
Ways wrote:no,if u have read the manga,u would know.Shinobu summoned the demon with dark magic when he was a child after nazuna got into an accident to save her.then he summoned luna again just to see her,but luna was taken away and he lost his memory.in the present time,when Elny(god) gave shinobu a ring to bestow a guardian angel,it accidentally triggers luna to come back nyaaa
Oh that, I kept thinking he was referring to when they are old teenagers. I am not sure about the summoned Luna again part. If I recall, he didn't manage to see luna again when he was young, and his memories erased. It did not accidentally trigger luna to come back. While Elny tried to give Shinobu a guardian angel, Luna came instead, tricking even Elny's eyes. Near the end of the volume, she admit that it was a mistake, and that Shinobu should return this 'guardian angel' and she would give him another proper 'guardian angel' in return, a proposal which was obviously rejected.

Might have to reread volume 1 to get some of the details right. Its not exactly a memorably great novel to stay on my mind much.
ohk!well.the manga is really confusing.but still,i guess i just like these types.but havnt read the novel.Even though my english is good.i cant read kanji.i know the full language well enough and learnt hiragana and katakana,but kanji takes too much time and i have got exams T.T btw,how many volumes have you read so far nyaa?
ShadowZeroHeart

Novel wise, two volumes. I am Chinese, so I can only wait for the Chinese official translations to get them.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
DoomCalibur
Astral Realm

Post by DoomCalibur »

i think yuo guys should translate them as soon as possible
I really WANT to read it, PLEASEEEEEEE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ways

Post by Ways »

hmm....well still i really like the manga.so basically,i would like a translation
ShadowZeroHeart

From vol 3:

Shinobi commented the girls get along like sisters, but the girls(God, Luna's sister, Shinobi's sister) wanted to be second in the family (Luna is acknowledged as the eldest sister). To decide who is second, they decided to have a quiz!
Question 1: The queen of Louis XVI of France, Marie Antoinette has a very famous quote, "If they have no bread, let them eat ____". What is in the blank?

Luna's sister: "If they have no bread, let them eat 'Mist' !"

Shinobi: "Woah! You are even worse than Maria Antoinette!"

Shinobi's sister: "If they have no bread, let them eat 'my face' !"

Shinobi: "Isn't that the saying of the superhero of young children that goes with love and courage[Pun of the children's show, where the superhero's head is a bread to feed starving people.]. Besides, Marie Antoinette is a female?"

God: "...... A female! I got it! Here, here!"

Shinobi: "No, the answer isn't 'here' either. Do you think the bell in front of you is for decoration, please ring it before answering! Do you understand!"

God: "The correct answer is if they have no bread, then 'do you want to eat? bathe? or...... choose.me.first?' right?"

Shinobi: "All wrong! That isn't some new couple! Even though saying that will make people's hearts melt------ Hey Luna, don't take notes down at the side! Anyone else wants to answer the question!"

Luna: "Err, the correct answer is 'If they have no bread, let them eat cake'. It is said that this quote was made just before the French revolution, when the people are having a famine."

Luna's sister: "During such a time and yet the queen wanted them to eat cake, how cruel."

Shinobi: "And you asking them to have mist don't lose out against her......"
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
DoomCalibur
Astral Realm

Post by DoomCalibur »

Can i ask you guys something about the koma of this novel you guys had updated on?
Who is Luna's Sister? Is she Machina,the girl who has red hair right?
Ways

Post by Ways »

DoomCalibur wrote:Can i ask you guys something about the koma of this novel you guys had updated on?
yes,she did say,"I am different from my sister".also,gogyo got injured and nazuna had a fight with shinobu >.<
DoomCalibur
Astral Realm

Post by DoomCalibur »

Good guess my friend.
Hpope i can read this novel as soon as possible. Cant wait :lol: :lol: :lol:
ShadowZeroHeart

DoomCalibur wrote:Can i ask you guys something about the koma of this novel you guys had updated on?
Yes, it is the one with red hair...

As I have my sources all in Chinese, it is hard for me to figure out their English names, sorry about that... really hate translating names...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
DoomCalibur
Astral Realm

Post by DoomCalibur »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
Yes, it is the one with red hair...

As I have my sources all in Chinese, it is hard for me to figure out their English names, sorry about that... really hate translating names...
NAh.Its been hard on you.Thank you for your hardwork
Ways

Post by Ways »

well.........waiting for the next manga update........thats all...
Dalam
Favourite Light Novel: CSR

Post by Dalam »

The manga has been updated up to chapter 11, but there's still no news on the novel getting translated, so, we're sore outta luck.
Find me on Hongfire if you want to chat more about stuff here. =V
Ways

Post by Ways »

Dalam wrote:The manga has been updated up to chapter 11, but there's still no news on the novel getting translated, so, we're sore outta luck.
hey..........dalam -yan ........ur avater...........which anime is that from??...
ShadowZeroHeart

If you ask me, I think it is ar tonelico.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,

Return to “Hosted”