Moonlight Sculptor:Hosted

Discuss the Foreign Projects we have adopted here but are inactive

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel Translated?"

"Yes"
99%
"Not Really (Please give a reason)"
No votes
"No (Please give a reason)"
1%

Total votes: 452

chancs
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Moonlight Sculptor - Now with a Poll ^.^;

Post by chancs »

Teh_ping wrote:
chancs wrote:I have asked for the same from OSS. Nothing confirmed as yet.
Well, I like how they did the 'copy-safe' feature there, and given their policy, I think it should be fine. It's rude not to tell them though, and we'll just host their links. If we have oddsquad's permission, just edit the MS page to show that we have the permission without referring to me. If not...just remove the links.

PS: Well, it took me 8 months to figure out my account ID on jcafe...
Will do so. And there are ways for 'copy-safe' and it took me a year to get my account activated on AS :p
Astral Realm

Re: Moonlight Sculptor:Hosted

Post by Guest »

Can any one please add epub or mobi version of this series?
sinnershot67
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sinnershot67 »

Hi, For those who are still interested in reading LMS: Royal Road Weed moved their site into: http://www.royalroadl.com/ Currently up to volume 13 is translated. :)
Senseless.
starwarscards
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by starwarscards »

sinnershot67 wrote:Hi, For those who are still interested in reading LMS: Royal Road Weed moved their site into: http://www.royalroadl.com/ Currently up to volume 13 is translated. :)
i cant get that site to work. is it working for anyone else?
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

starwarscards wrote:
sinnershot67 wrote:Hi, For those who are still interested in reading LMS: Royal Road Weed moved their site into: http://www.royalroadl.com/ Currently up to volume 13 is translated. :)
i cant get that site to work. is it working for anyone else?

I just tried opening that site and it's working fine. Please try opening it again and if it doesn't work, check your network connection and/or browser settings.
starwarscards
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by starwarscards »

:/ ok working fine now for me too. last night all i was getting was some ipage error... whatever i guess it works now :)

EDIT: oh their site was down because of a ddos attack :P https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

starwarscards wrote::/ ok working fine now for me too. last night all i was getting was some ipage error... whatever i guess it works now :)

EDIT: oh their site was down because of a ddos attack :P https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Well, as long as it works now. :)
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Long time since the last post, but since I recently started reading this I just have to bring it up.

Absolutely loved this.

Can only regret that there are only 14 volumes translated so far, with a couple of volumes and chapters translated for the later ones.

So interesting that I broke my taboo of looking at future spoilers simply because I couldn't wait anymore!
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

15's half way done and they give really good summaries until 17. Hell, half the summaries in 16 are full translations. Now I'm dying to see what happens next. It's a great series.
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Guest wrote:15's half way done and they give really good summaries until 17. Hell, half the summaries in 16 are full translations. Now I'm dying to see what happens next. It's a great series.
Unfortunately, it will probably take awhile before more volumes will get translated.

An alternative would be to read the GT (Google Translated) version, but mind you it would not do your brain any good to read it.
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

royaloyalz wrote:Unfortunately, it will probably take awhile before more volumes will get translated.

An alternative would be to read the GT (Google Translated) version, but mind you it would not do your brain any good to read it.
Yea, believe me, I tried. I just couldn't do it. Things are way too disjointed with google translate and I was having trouble following it on stuff I already read! I'll just wait patiently for the translations. What they've already done is amazing, so I know the rest will be worth the wait.
animeking
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by animeking »

The links to volume 1 to volume 12 are not working or something and this message shows up

Edit: volume 18 and 20 are not working either
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request
Mark Twain - "I didn't go to his funeral, but I sent a letter saying I approved of it.
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Apparently, the host website is currently undergoing some changes, and are transferring servers.

Good thing to point out though. If it still doesn't go back up in a couple of days, mention it here again thanks.
ezzra
Astral Realm

Post by ezzra »

Read it, loved it! sooo much :D

Tried to read 21+ google translated versions :cry: so painful. Really hoping that 21+ gets done properly.

There are also some decent fan fiction written: http://www.royalroadl.com/fictions/best-rated/
Balderdash
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Balderdash »

So, what's everyone's thoughts about about the translation getting discontinued now that they're at volume 20?

Return to “Hosted”