DURARARA!!! VOl 11 Spoi1ers~

Discuss the Foreign Projects we have adopted here but are inactive

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ways
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

DURARARA!!! VOl 11 Spoi1ers~

Post by Ways »

I guess some sou1d be curious about this so here~i wonder if i shou1d post is in the Forums;;;;;;;;i guess not ~nyaa~ btw,i think anni quite trans1ating it nyaa~

DURARARA!!
Vo1ume 11 summery nyaa~
1ET IT RAPE YOUR MIND!!!
btw,guys~
,,the "." and "L" key of my 1aptop stopped working so i am reap1acing with "," and "1" for now,,,,unti11 i get it fixed~
--------------------------------------------------------}
in the beginning, slon attacked izaya and izaya lost consciousness. izaya wanted slon to spy on awakusukai but slon is actually manipulated by saika and on orders to capture izaya. slon tried to bring izaya somewhere, but he bumped into two members of dragon zombie who try to stop him. slon threw izaya at one of the members so he fell down and he punched the other guy unconscious. slon left with izaya.
mikage followed slon and tried to stop him. slon threw izaya at mikage but mikage kicked izaya towards slon. kine used a stun gun against slon. izaya apparently was awake for this but pretended to be unconscious.
shinra formed a small group to share useful information. celty is the leader. the members are walker, shingen, emilia, and mika. later on it becomes a big influence on colour gangs in ikebukuro but nobody knows at this point.
anri asked izaya what he did to mikado and kida. izaya said that he didn’t do anything yet because he’s planning on making things between them more complicated to see how they’ll react in the end when they realise they are fighting over nothing.
dotachin is still in in a coma in the hospital. erika asked anri to get cat ears at a cosplay shop so that dotachin will wake up surrounded by girls wearing cat ears when they visit him. (this isn’t really important at all but i personally found it amusing!)
anri bumped into haruna who asks her to follow her to a park. anri asks haruna if she’s planning on killing her. haruna said that she would if she were younger but will forgive her now and asks to collaborate. anri rejects her offer. haruna thanks her for rejecting her because now she has a reason to fight her.
a live news broadcast says they found a girl’s head on the street in ikebukuro. celty thinks it’s her head.
izaya gets an mri and ct scan at the hospital after being thrown around by slon. the doctor said that there is no abnormality in his brain. izaya is happy because it confirms to him that his personality is his own creation rather than something wrong with his brain.
after getting a call from mikado, izaya checks the news about celty’s head since he hadn’t heard what happened. although the head looked like mika’s, izaya thinks it’s celty’s head and that manami (the suicidal girl who hated izaya for playing games with her who visited him when he was stabbed out of hatred) is behind it in order to ruin his plan completely.
masaomi and chikage fight in a parking lot.
shizuo only appears in the very end of the volume. the guy in the cell next to shizuo was under the influence of saika. he asks shizuo to make a scene so that he can take celty’s head from the police department (since it was brought there for an examination). while shizuo was considering the offer, the police come and release shizuo from jail.
while he walks out of the station, there is an explosion next to the police car. someone by the car leaves with a box. shizuo isn’t sure what happened but he suspects it’s vorona and that the box contains celty’s head. he also thinks that izaya is behind this all somehow and there is a reason he was released from prison so suddenly. he is pretty pissed off at this point.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: DURARARA!!! VOl 11 Spoi1ers~

Post by Mystes »

I wonder why "r*pe" isn't censored...
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Ways
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Ways »

Kira0802 wrote:I wonder why "r*pe" isn't censored...
ask hocchan~
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

I think kururi should be part of the Intel gatherers group.
It would be funny if the Intel group only communicated/contact her through
The internet

Return to “Hosted”