MuvLuv Alternative -Schwarzesmarken-

Discuss the Foreign Projects we have adopted here but are inactive

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 234

Astral Realm

Re: MuvLuv Alternative -Schwarzesmarken-: General

Post by Guest »

How have things been coming along so far? Second chapter's been being wrapped up for quite a while it seems. MisterV still busy with work?
d34thw1ng
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

Guest wrote:How have things been coming along so far? Second chapter's been being wrapped up for quite a while it seems. MisterV still busy with work?
bad, he needs someone to send him chapter 2 and so on , he doesnt have material to translate :S at least that is what i understand from his site xd
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
Sentenal
Astral Realm

Post by Sentenal »

d34thw1ng wrote:
Guest wrote:How have things been coming along so far? Second chapter's been being wrapped up for quite a while it seems. MisterV still busy with work?
bad, he needs someone to send him chapter 2 and so on , he doesnt have material to translate :S at least that is what i understand from his site xd
Actually his site says hes acquired the first couple volumes, and has started translating. He said hes going to release by volume, not chapter, so that might be the reason for the delay, but who knows.
NoirX
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by NoirX »

For me, I don't mind the delay. It's just that are there really any confirmation on the series so far? Like...It's almost 5 months but still not a word from MisterV(not rushing, really). It's just like MisterV disappeared after his last update.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

It's true that just having MisterV pitch in every now and again, even if progress is slow, would provide a bit more peace of mind.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

So with the complete lack of updates in a long while, is this effectively dead, likked by misterV's work commitments?
NoirX
Reader

Post by NoirX »

So MisterV gone MIA, will someone continue his last work? Seeing from the number of people wanting to see the series continued from the poll, I hope someone who has the raw and can translate it be willing to continue. I'm willing to help with the editing and such.
loliDragon

Post by loliDragon »

NoirX wrote:So MisterV gone MIA, will someone continue his last work? Seeing from the number of people wanting to see the series continued from the poll, I hope someone who has the raw and can translate it be willing to continue. I'm willing to help with the editing and such.
I have emailed MisterV several times and even though he is online most of the time, he does not reply....
So I would assume he decided to drop the translation and stick to reading it for himself ^^ (not complaining mind you)

I am learning Japanese in an intense ~6 hours a day for the last 2 months, so soon I i will be in need of some practice in proper reading and translating (currently I practice on stories for kids lol, so embarrassing)
So in case he does not pick it up with in next few months I might continue translating from where he left off... though MuvLuv is rather hard with all the scientific terms (I don't know many of them yet)
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

loliDragon wrote:
NoirX wrote:So MisterV gone MIA, will someone continue his last work? Seeing from the number of people wanting to see the series continued from the poll, I hope someone who has the raw and can translate it be willing to continue. I'm willing to help with the editing and such.
I have emailed MisterV several times and even though he is online most of the time, he does not reply....
So I would assume he decided to drop the translation and stick to reading it for himself ^^ (not complaining mind you)

I am learning Japanese in an intense ~6 hours a day for the last 2 months, so soon I i will be in need of some practice in proper reading and translating (currently I practice on stories for kids lol, so embarrassing)
So in case he does not pick it up with in next few months I might continue translating from where he left off... though MuvLuv is rather hard with all the scientific terms (I don't know many of them yet)
Do you know any webs where i could read this novel Chinese sources? Pleaseeeeee!!
loliDragon

Post by loliDragon »

I tried to look it up, but did not find any Chinese sources...
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

Then can you post some image of other vols ? Because thats my last resort of knowledges to know what happen plsss.
Tsuki tsuki! Fan
Astral Realm

Post by Tsuki tsuki! Fan »

How about trying asking mister V for the raw images? Cuz in his blog he stated that he had purchase other vols already.
loliDragon

Post by loliDragon »

DoomCalibur wrote:Then can you post some image of other vols ? Because thats my last resort of knowledges to know what happen plsss.
You can try reading summaries from here: http://schwarzesmarken.jp/story22.html
With Google translate is should be good enough to understand **

Mister V has the vols scanned and I did not look in to whether I can find them online yet.
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

loliDragon wrote:
DoomCalibur wrote:Then can you post some image of other vols ? Because thats my last resort of knowledges to know what happen plsss.
You can try reading summaries from here: http://schwarzesmarken.jp/story22.html
With Google translate is should be good enough to understand **

Mister V has the vols scanned and I did not look in to whether I can find them online yet.
Well i already tried them and even though they are good enough to sastify my hunger but i am telling you men! Nothing beat a real chap men!!!
loliDragon

Post by loliDragon »

Sad news people

It seems the translation project should be considered stalled, as the translator simply can not find the time to do the translation. :(

On the other side, MisterV said that he will send me the Raws, so I will upload the pictures and other translators will be able to do transale it.
In time, I might even pick it up myself, however MuvLuv is a bit too hard for me atm.

Return to “Hosted”