Cannot find the new novel online

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Cannot find the new novel online

Post by ainsoph9 »

I have been searching for the new novel online, but no one has it yet. Does anyone have a link or something so I can find it? I mean, what is up with that?
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Do you mean Raws? Or actually to buy it?
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

As in raw to buy, although my Japanese is not good enough. I would like just see the art and stuff at the very least and get a few ideas about it.
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

Amazon.co.jp

540 Yen (US$4.55)

Beware shipping charges, though :p
=Smidge=
obaka-san
Astral Realm

Post by obaka-san »

heh~
I found it flowing around the internet yesterday, not gonna tell you where though. Ma~ I'm gonna buy it anyway.
~fufufu~
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Thanks for the source; no kidding on the shipping. I still cannot believe that the novel itself is so cheap; books in the US are usually more expensive. Usually, they say that things in Japan are twice as expensive too! I look forward to the translation.
quigonkenny
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by quigonkenny »

Ai, Chihuahua! ¥540 for the book itself, and ¥3000 additional to get it here. You sure aren't kidding about the shipping. That's $25 shipping for a $4.50 book. Heck, altogether, that's only about $9 less than what I'm paying for the limited edition first DVD set. I like Haruhi, but that's a little steep for me...

...And I can't read Japanese, either, but that really has, like no effect on my decision.
Natsuke
Astral Realm

Post by Natsuke »

...>.> I think I can wait a few before my Mitsuwa Marketplace/Sanseido Bookstore will get it. Cause I haven't paid off my credit card after buying a new tennis raquet <.<

But when you think of it, I don't think -anyone's- willing to ship a 4-5 dollar book for any shipping cheaper than that...

What may scare me is how much the charge is when my San Bkstr gets it.. I highly doubt it stays at $4-5.

Return to “Volume 9 - The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第九巻: 涼宮ハルヒの分裂”